M.Sc Management @ LSE

Hey guys LSE has started a new program called M.Sc Management this year.Could anyone of you gimme ur opinion about the same . How good is this program ?? could u o through the link and gimme ur opinion MSc Management (Two-year programme)…

Hey guys LSE has started a new program called M.Sc Management this year.Could anyone of you gimme ur opinion about the same . How good is this program ??

could u o through the link and gimme ur opinion

MSc Management (Two-year programme) - Taught programmes - Graduate Prospectus - Graduate Admissions - LSE

LSE is finally following the lead of other UK univs and has started a Mgt programme and from the looks of it, it doesn't seem bad. But it's too early in the day to pass any value judgement and if there's any other admit that you might have got such as LBS, Cass, etc. go for that.

It's also worth noting that MBA in UK does not have the same marketing potential as in India or USA. LBS is the only real recognised b-school here. Eco from LSE/Oxbridge would probably land you the sexy i-banking jobs that MBA in India/USA usually get.

Hope this helps,

PS: I did ADMIS from LSE two years back (and have a MBA from IIMA)

Hi Matrix 7,
Since you have done ADMIS course from LSE, I have few questions.
I am a telecom/IT engineer with around 6 years of experience. I am intrested to shift into consulting. Currently i am looking at MSc Management and strategy and ADMIS courses at LSE. Could you give your views on them. Also what made you do ADMIS after a MBA from IIMA.

Also does MSc course is as good as MBA if i am not looking at some specialized area like information systems as in ADMIS.

Could you throw some light on job scenario for ADMIS and Msc Management and strategy graduates.

how good is MSc Management and Strategy course and MSc finance course in lse??

did any of you guys got hold of placement report for msc management and msc management & strategy courses running at LSE

Can anyone tell me about the MSc Management (22 months) program.I have heard that it is not entirely a MBA degree and considering the recession situation situation in UK, is it worth applying for (not to mention their high fees-19,224 GBP per year) ??
Also what are the placements in these degrees? say out of 100 international students in these degree, how many (esp. Indians) got the placements?
I have completed my BTech this year itself, so if apply, i will be applying for fall 2011 with 1 year's job experience.

Can anyone tell me about the MSc Management (22 months) program.I have heard that it is not entirely a MBA degree and considering the recession situation situation in UK, is it worth applying for (not to mention their high fees-19,224 GBP per year) ??
Also what are the placements in these degrees? say out of 100 international students in these degree, how many (esp. Indians) got the placements?
I have completed my BTech this year itself, so if apply, i will be applying for fall 2011 with 1 year's job experience.

Well, believe me, the job scene in UK sucks. Even an MBA from say Manchester or Warwick will in most likelihood leave one jobless. In your case, LSE MSc Management with 1 year work-ex, I don't think is gonna work. Rest, there are exceptions everywhere. Moreover, being a non-European and an Asian will make the task even more difficult.

Anyways, all the best.

Hey Rafa,
Are you quoting all this from ur experience or just the rumors !

Hey Rafa,
Are you quoting all this from ur experience or just the rumors !