Lucknow Metro LMRC 2018 Recruitment

This Group is for discussion Related to Lucknow Metro Recruitment...

Any book suggestions ?

Lmrc scto Ka form Kisi ne bhara kya jo sirf btech holder ho....usme b tech ka option hi nahi hai aur notification mein likha hai ki higher qualification bhi apply kar sakte hai to Jo teen option aa rhe hai usme se select kya krna hai...teeno diploma k hi hai.... Please batao koi

Office assistant ka syllabus bataye koi pls

Standard book for scto??

Syllabus ka koi idea hai scto or cra ka bcz Dmrc ka alag pattern h or iska alag

Why am i getting login errors saying login id and old password combinatio does not match in LMRC candidate login. Any guess ?

Can anybody provide me lmrc scto exam paper please N suggestion regarding exam pattern ???

Please discuss the exam pattern and syllabus of SC/TO. I mean, science aayegi, ya electronics/electrical?? Ya mix up?? Those who appeared last time, please come in front to help.. thanks in advance..

Cra previous year Question please

0 voters

What is inhand salary of CRA in LMRC ?

executive category me interview nahi hai kya?????? koi executive PR me apply karne wala hai????

ek post me apply karne k  bad phir se register krna hoga Kya ek aur post pr apply krne k lie?

How to apply for different post??? Plz help

Lmrc me 2 post ke liye alag se dubara form bhrna h kya??? Plz help

For various executive post we fill, will their be separate exam for each post in executive category?

I had done payment yesterday but it shows the error and money has deducted. what should I do now ?

what is the syllabus i mean in the notification they hv written that qstn will be   It will consist of multiplechoice objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade. and in the syllabus they hv given only technical (executive post) can anyone pls clarify?

I had done payment yesterday but it shows the error and money has deducted. but in app status it is showing submitted. what should I do now ? 

Bhai Kise ko agar paper pattern pata ho to please bata do Mtlb no. Of kitne kitne Honge subject wise for sc/to and cra