Looking for advice

Hello everyone, Since this is my first post here, i’ll start by saying hi to all and a little bit about myselfI am Siddharth; passionate about football and music. I completed my MBA last year (HR and Marketing) and got a job in HR strategy…

Hello everyone,

Since this is my first post here, i'll start by saying hi to all and a little bit about myself
I am Siddharth; passionate about football and music. I completed my MBA last year (HR and Marketing) and got a job in HR strategy.

I am looking to do my second MBA and would like your frank advice. I always wanted to do a second MBA and one of the reasons I did my MBA from a reputed B-school right after college, but now I feel I need to update my MBA learning (after getting an exposure of the corporate world) and get a bigger brand name.

So want your thoughts about the prospects of a second MBA. Will it be too soon to go this path? What other options do I have?

I am going to apply for XAT and TISS only this year and prepare for GMAT.

Thanks all.

Hey thanks buddy. Your message is very clear and has given me good food for thought.

So here's my plan, i'll give my 100% for XLRI and TISS. GMAT after at least 3 years from now.

See you guys on the forums.

hey,

I have done B-Tech (ECE) from a private college in haryana from Kurukshtera University. I was passed out in 2006 . My academics score are BTech - 70.6, 12th - 54.8 with one year flunked, 10th - 80.6.
I am working in IT industry for almost seven years now and want to pursue One Year Regular MBA in INDIA. I gone through threads that were on same topic and got the point that I need to take GMAT exam for that. But I am unsure that with kind of academic score what kind of colleges I can target for.
Please advice.