London School of Economics - MSc (ADMIS) - 2010/11

Hi, I have been offered an Unconditional Admission Offer to LSE’s MSc (ADMIS) for 2010/11 and I intend to take it up ! :: I’m from Pune and am now looking forward to team up with people from India, especially Pune and Mumbai, who are g…

Hi,

I have been offered an Unconditional Admission Offer to LSE's MSc (ADMIS) for 2010/11 and I intend to take it up !

I'm from Pune and am now looking forward to team up with people from India, especially Pune and Mumbai, who are going to be my batchmates !

Strength in Unity ! .... We can partner towards travel, accommodation, scholarship application, post-LSE options, et al.

Looking forward to PG junta joining in fast and thick ....

Cheers !

- Lovejoy Kiljoy

Hi,

I have been offered an Unconditional Admission Offer to LSE's MSc (ADMIS) for 2010/11 and I intend to take it up !

I'm from Pune and am now looking forward to team up with people from India, especially Pune and Mumbai, who are going to be my batchmates !

Strength in Unity ! .... We can partner towards travel, accommodation, scholarship application, post-LSE options, et al.

Looking forward to PG junta joining in fast and thick ....

Cheers !

- Lovejoy Kiljoy

Hi.

How good you think is the course ? Job prospects ? Ofcourse, it's LSE but still.

What's your profile ?

Thanks.

Hello . . . This is Sowmya from hyd . . and I am going to lse for an international health policy . . .

Hi LoveJoyKilJoy....

Can you please tell me about your profile, whether you had any work ex or not? and where did you do your btech from?
And also can you tell us about the course' prospects?

Thanks
Ron

Hey Maverick!
Can you share your mail ID? I am thinking of applying to LSE this year and need some help regarding the courses , placements etc.