london business school

Hi Ppl How important is international exposure when applying for the London Business School’s Full TIme MBA? My profile is 3 yrs in IT (Infosys) with a GMAT of 650 and I have no international work experience. Please let me know your thou…

Hi Ppl

How important is international exposure when applying for the London Business School's Full TIme MBA?

My profile is 3 yrs in IT (Infosys) with a GMAT of 650 and I have no international work experience. Please let me know your thoughts..

Hi Ppl

How important is international exposure when applying for the London Business School's Full TIme MBA?

My profile is 3 yrs in IT (Infosys) with a GMAT of 650 and I have no international work experience. Please let me know your thoughts..

Y new thread for this?????? But in my opinion with 650 GMAT and no int work ex...it would be a very long shot....

I completely agree with hellojp on this. Your GMAT and your work-ex are very low for LSB. I am not saying it is impossible to get in, but man you will need to have an exceptional 'story' and great EC's (extra curricular's) to make it through)

Also as hellojp pointed out use the Assistance Desk thread for any such generic queries.

CHEERS!!!!

Hi Ppl

How many times have you taken your GMAT? If only once then the school would question your judgement/ seriousness of pursuing a business education from a top school. I am damn sure about this one after speaking to an adcom from a top 10 school.
From what i know, LBS and INSEAD hold a lot of value on international experience. Moreover, European b-schools are known for a little older applicant (read 29+) but there are definitely younger guys too.