Lok Sabha Junior Clerk 2017

Junior clerk 2400 grade pay

Anyone given exam ?

In form we have to mention our school name or central board of secindary education?

Admit cards can be downloaded from 22/09/2017 and exam will be conducted on 8 Oct 2017

admit cards out or not? I didnt find any link on the website

last time junior clerk ki cut off kya thi? 50% sectional cut off h eng n gk m??

1 lakh have applied for 35 post -_-

lo bhaiyo : http://lsjrconline.nic.in/jcadmitcard/

My admit doesn't have picture and passport.size.pic

Exam centre kya aya hai

• Other than delhi
  • Delhi

0 voters

admit card pe photo and sign show nahi ho rhe..will it create an issue on 8th?

Anyone knows about Bhati mines?

no photo and sign on admit card .. what to do..?

Anyone from tamilnadu in this group having exam on 8 October at Chennai ?

To download the admit card......

which password to be used....??   Not able to log-in...

please help

Kisi ka admit card par photo ha mera par nahi aa rahi

<[email protected]> vs  <[email protected]

• inn donno mai kaya difference , i got mail from both of them while registering on Junior Clerk in Lok Sabha Secretariat (Advt No. 07/2017)
  • Please help

Guys! current affairs kitne months ki sufficient hai for Lok Sabha Junior Clerk 2017 because paper offline hai so i guess 1month phle paper ban gya hoga?

In case, due to certain technical difficulties, the admit card downloaded by the applicant does not bear her/his photograph/signatures, such candidate(s) should affix at the space provided [paste (please do not staple/pin)] the same passport size photograph (in original) which had been uploaded by her/him while applying for the above said post and put her/his signature in the presence of invigilator at the space provided/earmarked in the admit card. Such candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination strictly on production of photo identity card as detailed in para 11 hereinbelow. A self-attested copy of this photo identity card should also be attached by candidate with the Admit Card which she/he would be handing over to the Invigilator.

http://164.100.47.193/JRCell/Module/Notice/JC.pdf

unke liye jinka admit card par photo and sign nhi aa rha

Guys don't attend this exam on 8 th Oct sunday its utter waste and also less vacancy .