LOGICAL REASONING ( PLEASE HELP ME DEAR)

PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME IN THIS QUESTION … PLEASE SOLVE EXPLAIN AND SEND ME BACK DEARPLEASE HELP ME FRIEND

PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME IN THIS QUESTION ... PLEASE SOLVE EXPLAIN AND SEND ME BACK DEAR

PLEASE HELP ME FRIEND

#1Two of Anand, Sanjay and Vivek are fighting with each other. You have the following information:I. The shorter between Anand and Sanjay is older of the two fighters.II. The younger between Sanjay and Vivek is shorter of the two fighters.III. The taller between Anand and Vivek is younger of the two fighters.

WHO IS NOT FIGHTING ?

WHO IS YOUNGEST ?

WHO IS TALLEST ?

AND WHO IS OLDEST?

BAC : DEF :: ? : NOP

The folowing table gives the number of people getting in and out at different stops, from a bus travelling from A to B. The only stops in between A(starting point) and B(last stop) are P,Q,R,S,T. The first set of passengers got into the bus at A and all the people got down at B.

Q1) The number of people who got in at P and got down at T is atleast?

Q2) What could be the maximum number of passengers who got down at exactly the third stop from where they got in?

Please explain both the questions in deatil and the logic used in answering them

If you plant trees, then there will be no pollution and you get fruits

a) If there is pollution OR you did not get fruits, then you did not plant trees

b) If there is pollution AND you did not get fruits, then you did not plant trees

Please let know what is the correct answer. a or b ??????

If it is possible to make only one meaningful word with the second, third, eighth and ninth letters of the word 'CONFLICTED', which would be the second letter of the word from the left? If more than one such word can be formed, give 'II: as the answer. If no such word can be formed, give 'z' as your answer.

(A) A

(B) T

(C) 0

(D) N

sequence and series :-

12,14,18,26,38,62,?

sequence and series :-

12,14,18,26,38,62,?

0 voters

sequence and series: -

15,66,132,363,726,?

0 voters

4,5,12,39,160,?

0 voters

0,4,48,180,448,?

0 voters

Following can be referred to understand the concepts of and build an approach to some Reasoning topics: https://analyticalandlogicalreasoningconcept.blogspot.in/

Can anyone pls hep with this question in detail...