loans for non-us b-schools

Hi people, I have heard that if one gets into any top bschool in the US (Wharton, Stanford, Havard, Columbia, Chicago) they would arrange for all the money you want. Its very simple to get a loan no matter how bad your condition is provided t…

Hi people,

I have heard that if one gets into any top bschool in the US (Wharton, Stanford, Havard, Columbia, Chicago) they would arrange for all the money you want. Its very simple to get a loan no matter how bad your condition is provided they want you really desperately...

Posts by GSB007 have made me think at countries other than US. Is getting a loan in an INSEAD, LBS or IMD as simple and easily accessible as it is in the top US b-schools...

Eagerly looking forward to some gyan...

Cheers!!!

Hi

While it is true that major B-schools in US arrange loans for internationals, there also exist third parties which have a list of many B-schools across the world.

If the international school you target happens to be in that list, there is absolutely no problem.

I know someone who managed a loan through such third parties for his MBA in Canada and the process was fairly simple. US co-signor was required though.

Hi people,

I have heard that if one gets into any top bschool in the US (Wharton, Stanford, Havard, Columbia, Chicago) they would arrange for all the money you want. Its very simple to get a loan no matter how bad your condition is provided they want you really desperately...

Posts by GSB007 have made me think at countries other than US. Is getting a loan in an INSEAD, LBS or IMD as simple and easily accessible as it is in the top US b-schools...

Eagerly looking forward to some gyan...

Cheers!!!
Hi

While it is true that major B-schools in US arrange loans for internationals, there also exist third parties which have a list of many B-schools across the world.

If the international school you target happens to be in that list, there is absolutely no problem.

I know someone who managed a loan through such third parties for his MBA in Canada and the process was fairly simple. US co-signor was required though.

Hi,

GSB007 Could you list a few third parties...

Does anyone have any idea about a non-US b-schools that arranges loans for international students just like US b-schools

Cheers!!!

Try searching thru Google. You should find something there.

My school arranged the money so I never went thru these financing bodies but some of the popular ones are genuine.

Hi,

GSB007 Could you list a few third parties...

Does anyone have any idea about a non-US b-schools that arranges loans for international students just like US b-schools

Cheers!!!
Try searching thru Google. You should find something there.

My school arranged the money so I never went thru these financing bodies but some of the popular ones are genuine.

Where are you from GSB007?
Have you done your MBA or a Phd?

Cheers!!!
Neither!
I am joining Chicago GSB this fall for Full Time MBA.
Where are you from GSB007?
Have you done your MBA or a Phd?

Cheers!!!
Hi

Small problem... I guess I will never find a gaurantor...

I guess PG can help me on this as he has already been admitted to Oxford (Said). I have heard that LBS used to have a scheme like this but they discontinued it as many Indians were continuously deferring payments.

Would LBS, Oxford or Insead stand a gaurantor like H,W,S???

Cheers!!!

I know for a fact that for Said (
I dont know but saw from INSEAD site that there are banks giving upto 35lakhs in India. Obviously this is based on some collateral (unfortunately I have none). There is no non-collateral based guaranteed loan for INSEAD. Correct me if Im wrong.

I have no clue about LBS.

I have a question. I already have a huge loan that I have taken for my house. I have no clue how I will be able to repay them if my student loan is still on. Atleast for the first 2 years, baaki toh mein sambhaal lunga. The only (and most painful) option is to sell them off 😞 Any other good options I might be missing out on ?

Arun