Lmrc Je/sc to ' Electronics' 2018

Discussion regarding previous papers ,cut off ,preparation strategy etc

Lmrc last date 27 march 2018

Join Whats App group for LMRC JE/SC-TO

Copy the link and paste in the browser, and remove space between whats and app, then the link will open

https://chat.whats app.com/Je45K9bBfMRAAn2VZSz3Ff

27 post je s&t

Notification out

Exam date -16 april 2018( sc to)

Exam date -6 may/13 may (je s&t)

Cut off 2016 -97.75/140 ur (je s&t)

Cut off 2016 -96.76/140 ur ( sc to)

No interview je (s&t).written followed by medical

Written Test: Objective type Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the post will be held on the one or more days. Question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi. It will consist of multiple- choice objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade. (i) There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 to E-10 & from NE-01 to NE-08. Each carrying equal marks. (ii) There will be a total of 100 question for categories from NE-9 to NE-11. Each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper shall be of 2 hours duration.

Candidate with higher qualification in respective disciplines can also apply. However for the post of Maintainer viz, NE-09, NE-10 & NE-11, candidates must have done ITI in specified, above mentioned trades. Candidates having higher qualification viz B.E./B.Tech/Diploma etc. but not having ITI in specific trades, are not eligible for these post of Maintainer from Post Code NE-09, NE- 10 & NE 11

Contact lmrc regarding any problem in application process

Guys...I am trying to apply for the post of Junior engineer (S&T)..but when I am trying to submit education qualification details it is showing that you are not eligible for Junior engineer post..I am B.tech..anyone else facing same problem

Lmrc sc to cut off 2016

Lmrc je cut off 2016

How to fill lmrc je post form I am btech but in education qualification column they are showing that only diploma holders are eligible in je post..

Lmrc application process modified,now btech option also available

Agr kisi ko sahi se pta ho to plz tell ...In hand salary of lmrc je ??

2016 me lmrc ka jo paper hua tha wo 1 shift me tha ya 2 shift me ??