LiveChat MISB Bocconi - Study Abroad, Stay in Mumbai!

Dear Leaders, *Join the MISB Bocconi LiveChat on March 13**th** at 7 PM* : mg: We will be answering all your queries on the THIRD EDITION of *Post Graduate Program in Business (PGPB)* and its winning formula for Indian students....

Dear Leaders,

Join the MISB Bocconi LiveChat on March 13th at 7 PM mg

We will be answering all your queries on the THIRD EDITION of Post Graduate Program in Business (PGPB) and its winning formula for Indian students.

An intensive academic program covering all the business management fundamentals, is delivered by leading international faculty. A significant international exposure is offered by the Campus Abroad program (one month summer program in different destinations in North America/Asia) and the exchange semester in Bocconi, Milano.

Your questions will be answered live by MISB Bocconi Team.

Take up the chance to get all your questions answered on the spot by MISB Bocconi Team.

Application deadline for the PGPB is June 27th, 2014.
The program will start on July 14th, 2014.

Study Abroad, Stay in Mumbai!

All the best !

MISB Bocconi, Mumbai

Institutional Presentation Post Graduate Program in Business @MISB Bocconi
Listen to Prof. Caselli, MISB Bocconi Academic Director and Bocconi University Vice-Rector for Internationalization! He will answer you queries during the LiveChat on June 10th at 7 PM.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & ADMISSIONS
Please refer to this section for the mentioned topic. We will start giving you some hints concerning the admission process.

CORPORATE NETWORK & PLACEMENT
Please refer to this section for the mentioned topic.

FACULTY, PGPB STRUCTURE AND CONTENTS.

Please refer to this section to get insights on the PGPB from the direct voice of the Academic Director, Prof. Stefano Caselli @CaselliS . Welcome Professor!

Dear all,

We would kindly invite you to attend the online event:
WEBINAR YOU @MISB BOCCONI - June 19th at 7 PM.

Topics: Placement, Global Opportunities and Specialization. http://bconnect.unibocconi.it/misb1906/

Special Guest:

Alessandro Giuliani, Managing Director @MISB ;
Bruno Mariani, Chief Operating Officer @MISB

Connect as guest at:

MEET THE PGPB ACADEMIC DIRECTOR
ONLINE WEBINAR - JUNE 25th 6.30pm.

An occasion for PGPB Aspirants to meet and get their queries answered by Porf. Stefano Caselli, MISB Boccon iAcademic Director, and Bocconi University Vice-Rector for Internationalization.

Connect at:

SAVE THE DATE! June 25th - 6.30 PM
Warm Regards,
MISB Bocconi

Dear PGPB Aspirants,

We would like to remind you that the Webinar of tomorrow, June 25th,
with Professor Stefano Caselli, MISB Bocconi Academic Director ,
will take place at 6.30 pm!

Join us and connect at:

Best Regards,

MISB Bocconi

LAST ROUND OF ADMISSION @MUMBAI
ADMISSION SEMINAR JUNE 28th at Oberoi, Nariman Point 3-7 PM.

Confirm your participation at +91-99-67451736

TAKE UP THIS CHANCE!

Best regards, MISB Bocconi

World University Ranking, Bocconi 29th in the World and 9th in Europe

for Social Sciences and Management

In the ranking of best universities by department, Bocconi jumped 17 places in Social Sciences and Management to place 29th in the world, and 9th in Europe. For the parameter of evaluation of graduates by recruiters, Bocconi took 19th place worldwide

The quality of teaching and research at Bocconi today received further international recognition in the form of the World University Ranking 2013, published today. In the categories organized by departments, in fact, our University moved up by 17 places in Social Sciences and Management compared to last year, to place 29th in the world. In Europe, Bocconi came in at ninth place.

The ranking, produced by QS Quacquarelli Symonds, the International network focused on training and the professions, is based on academic reputation and the reputation of graduates, plus the ratio of citations to faculty members, the student-teacher ratio and the proportion of international students and faculty.

For the specific parameter of Employer Reputation, based on the evaluation of graduates by recruiters around the world, Bocconi ranked 19th place worldwide.

"The recognition we have earned brings into relief Università Bocconi's commitment to a marriage of excellence in both teaching and research. The various indicators that comprise the ranking show a widespread appreciation both for the academic reputation of our Faculty and for the reputation of our graduates, who have proven themselves capable of assuming positions of responsibility in competitive global corporations", comments Stefano Caselli, Bocconi's Vice Rector for International Affairs. "And that implies recognition of the effectiveness of our overall model, which pays close attention to ensuring that teaching and research work together in the interest of our students".

In July, the QS Rankings by Subject placed Bocconi 17th in the world for economics and econometrics, and 21st for finance and accounting.

Tomaso Eridani

Translated by Richard Greenslade

*Article published on viasarfatti25.unibocconi.eu

Hello,

For 2014-2016 intake, when does the admission process start? And in case we opt for MISB Bocconi's test then will we get any sample papers to have a look at the question paper pattern? I am looking at MBA-HR. Is there any specific programme for the same?

WEBINAR - 2 DECEMBER 2013 - 6 to 8 PM

Discover the key pillars of the Post Graduate Program in Business at MISB Bocconi - Mumbai International School of Business. An Initiative of SDA Bocconi School of Management (Italy). Topic: Faculty and details of the program, Global Opportunities, Specialization, Employers Connect.

December 2nd - 6 to 8 PM Connect at: http://bconnect.unibocconi.it/misb0212/

Register here: http://www.misbbocconi.com/wp/bocconi/?page_id=824%2F

Special Guest: Prof. Stefano Caselli, Academic Director at MISB Bocconi and Vice-Rector for Internationalization at Bocconi University

Warm Regards, MISB Bocconi

@misbpgpb ..Is the admission process for session 2014-2016 still going on or is it over?

Dear Candidates,

You can start posting your queries about admissions to MISB Bocconi.

All queries will be answered during the Live Chat session scheduled on 13th March at 7 PM.

We would kindly suggest you to Follow the thread so that we will keep you posted on forum replies.
Just turn ON the notification of the thread!

Warm Regards,
MISB Bocconi

I have a question. Do I have to send my original certificates (college degree and marksheets) by post? Will photocopies not do? Or emailing scanned copies? I am not very keen on sending my original documents by post, so if there is a way around that, please let me know. Thanks.

1)Looking forward to your comprehensive placement report, when can that be expected?
2)How has the placement been so far, not summer but final placements?
3)Would also be pleased to know of your current batch members profile - exp, academic background, entrance exam scores?
😃

What is the pattern of the MISB Bocconi Entrance Test?

What are the sections?
How many questions per section, and overall?

How many total marks per section, and overall?

What is the marking scheme - how many marks awarded for a correct answer and how many deducted for a wrong one?

How much time do we get for attempting each section, and overall for the whole exam?
Are there only objective-type questions, or are there any subjective ones as well?
Is there a general cut-off?
Where can we obtain practice material for the test?

I have not been able to find all these details online, so would appreciate an answer. Thanks!

I have a few questions pertaining to the certificates that are awarded for this program:

MISB Bocconi PGPB Certificate - am I correct in assuming this is not a Diploma/Degree, but a Certificate?

SDA Bocconi Diploma in International Business - it does not say if this is a Post-Graduate Diploma or not. Is it a Diploma in IB or a Post-Graduate Diploma in IB?

I further wish to know under which rule/statute are the above two certificates declared as being equivalent to an MBA in India. Could you kindly provide me with the requisite reference?

Thank you

Any update on placements ? @misbpgpb