LIVE Webcast! Allwin Agnel aka Pagalguy's Entrepreneur Talk at IIM Indore's Iris 2005

LIVE Webcast! Allwin Agnel aka Pagalguy’s Entrepreneur Talk at IIM Indore’s Iris 2005 You all know him as the PaGaL one who gave us India’s most exciting youth forums. Now, watch Allwin Agnel, founder of PaGaLGuY.com and co-founder of Neutral…

LIVE Webcast! Allwin Agnel aka Pagalguy's Entrepreneur Talk at IIM Indore's Iris 2005

You all know him as the PaGaL one who gave us India's most exciting youth forums. Now, watch Allwin Agnel, founder of PaGaLGuY.com and co-founder of Neutralweb dish out gyaan to B-school students from India's top institutes as a guest speaker at IIM Indore's Iris 2005 through live Internet streaming video!

Also to feature on the talk are Alok Kejriwal of Contest2win and Rashmi Bansal of Jam Magazine. The webcast shall go live on Friday, November 11, 2005 between 3 and 6 pm.

Keep visiting here for updates and link to the stream! Now is the time to worshipd your F5 button.

cant wait more for the link.

catikon Says
cant wait more for the link.

The link: http://210.212.158.40/ doesn't work here, is it working anywhere else? Or is it that I'm too late for the party? We want the video if the live webcast doesn't work

i misd it too,did some1 hv a chance to get a glimpse
can v hv the transcripts atleast...

-Dilip-

Still eagerly awaitng either the transcript or a recorded video....

Ketan

hey me 2 , someone pls post the link . Wanna find out what i missed . Please?

err ...that was please
P-L-E-A-S-E !?!
looks like no ones interested 😞 Duh !

Okay.. I am rechecking with IIM Indore for the video from all 3 talks.. I dont guarantee it though, because its upto em.

Secondly..the text got delayed because I ran off with the dictaphone to hyderabad.. Any more info on this and I'll update u folks 😃

Thank you !

Okay.. I am rechecking with IIM Indore for the video from all 3 talks.. I dont guarantee it though, because its upto em.

Secondly..the text got delayed because I ran off with the dictaphone to hyderabad.. Any more info on this and I'll update u folks :)

hey pagalguy ! any update on this??
sahilgoyal Says
hey pagalguy ! any update on this??

request seconded
Even I would love to hear that (or atleast read what PG spoke). Is that material already available in the web or in PG.com ?
Otherwise, PG can do us a favor by uploading the stuff here...

think its an old thread but plzz allwin if u cud post dat link or upload the video or ur voice 😁

Hi,
Can anybody upload the video and provide the link to download it. Any help will be apperciated..

~SM
:neutral: :neutral: when the link or video will be available?

AWW!!! So many requests and not a single response. C'MON mods, we want to see ALLWIN in ACTION at IIM. The place that dinked him....

Please post the links....PPUUUUUUHHHHHHHLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSE