Live Chat By FORE - Get your Selection Process Queries Resolved

Mr. Neeraj Kumar -  Executive Chairman (Admissions) at FORE, is here to share tips regarding the selection process at FORE School Of Management.

Includings Tips for WAT, PI and General Awareness Quiz

Be ready with all your questions and wait for D-Day.

Follow the thread & tag @neerajatfore to get your answers

Best of Luck!

When will we get our call letters? Will we get a mail

Hello @neerajatfore  I have already dropped mail twice regarding date change still I didnt receive any reply.Sir by when we can get confirmation regarding the same?

To make it clear, the discussion is about the selection processat FORE School of Management. 

Prof. Neeraj will be sharing tips for interviews , WAT and General awareness quiz. 

All queries must be pertaining to the above said topics. 

For general queries there is a group on pagalguy which is handled by the students, you may ask those there.

Thank You!

Hello @neerajatfore  Sir  Since general awareness quiz is being multiple choice so will there be negative marking?

also what kind of topics are expected for WAT?

Sir,How Can We Prepare Well for WAT.??

Hello@neerajatfore .....Can you please throw some light on how to prepare for WAT and General Awareness Test.

Also if you can share some sample questions with us.

Is static GK also a part of the GK paper or only current affairs?

@neerajatfore Hello Sir, good evening. I wanted to enquire, is it a good idea to go for PhD after PGDM from FSM? Please comment on this. What are the prospects, probability of getting into a good program at B Schools in US right after PGDM? What must be kept in mind beforehand and during the tenure of course (PGDM)? 

Sir @neerajatfore currently i have 2 backlogs result of which will come in next 2 weeks.Will it be major hurdle in converting call during personal interview??

@neerajatfore  : Will my work experience of more than 3 years with IT background will prove to be negative for me in terms of selection at FORE ?

Is it possible that those who live in delhi and have calls for 24-29th feb attend the later phase?

When will the result of phase-1 WAT-PI will be declared?

In addition, there is extra 5% weight for diversity i.e aspirants belonging to J&K, The North-East and the 4 Southern states..

do we need to produce any document validating the same?

Good Evening,Sir. Please let us know the number of questions the quiz will comprise of? Also, will the quiz be on same lines as we encountered in exams like XAT/IIFT.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Sir , how much time would be given to write the essay? And any specific topic we need to prepare for pgdm- ib course from interview point of view.

sir, i wanted to know what type of student does an institute look for i.e. an entrepreneur or somebody looking for a job? and there are three stages i.e. gk test, pi and wat..... there is no psychometric test?

and lastly i wanted to know as my interview center was guwahati is not available this year will i be given an option from among the centers or the location center will be given by FORE?

Good evening sir , I have a 3 year gap between XII and graduation during which I co-owned and managed a multi cuisine restaurant in a city. Will the gap be considered as a set back by the panelists ? 

Signing off now...it was great chatting with all of you....wishing you the best...Good Night!

We thank you all for making this session interactful. We hope Professor Neeraj Sir has helped in all the way possible. We look forward to see you in the selection process.

All the best 😃