List of one year US MBA Programs

Hey folks… Was doing some research on finding *_US _*Bschools who have a one year MBA program (somewhat similar to ISB). But unfortunately I am not able to find too many of them. Till now have found only Kellogg (and INSEAD which is not US but …

Hey folks..
Was doing some research on finding US Bschools who have a one year MBA program (somewhat similar to ISB). But unfortunately I am not able to find too many of them. Till now have found only Kellogg (and INSEAD which is not US but still mentioned for the sake of it) who offer similar programs.

Can someone please share such a list if they already have one? That would be really awesome. Just a list of US Bschools who offer a one year MBA program

Thanks a lot in advance!!

I have no list but know that the following institutions offer a 1-yr program: You can try Googling for more info

Thunderbird (Garvin college of management)
Hult university, Boston
Cornell univ, NY
MIT sloan
Babson College (Olin school of management), MA

Hope this helps to some degree

Rakesh

Hey folks..
Was doing some research on finding US Bschools who have a one year MBA program (somewhat similar to ISB). But unfortunately I am not able to find too many of them. Till now have found only Kellogg (and INSEAD which is not US but still mentioned for the sake of it) who offer similar programs.

Can someone please share such a list if they already have one? That would be really awesome. Just a list of US Bschools who offer a one year MBA program

one more - Emory University - Goizueta business school

Hi,
Can someone please put the names with their websites URLs. I think the one year from MIT is not MBA is MS and is called SDM, can someone confirm, because I was not able to find any EMBA or other one year MBA on MIT site.
Thanks much,
DD

dude.. just google each name and u will get da URLs..

sonofagun Says
dude.. just google each name and u will get da URLs..

Sorry mate,
Should have been more clear. I can find URLs of others, I was looking specifically for one year MBA at MIT, if its different from MS/SDM. Because I googled and could not get hit for 1 year MBA at MIT.
Cheers,
DD
Hey folks..

Hey Raj,

I think I have posted this lit on another forum a very long time ago... here are the ones I know (in the US only)...
  1. Northwestern(Kellogg)
  2. Cornell(Johnson)
  3. Emory(Goizueta)
  4. Notre Dame(Mendoza)
  5. Hult
  6. Pittsburgh(Katz)
  7. Babson
  8. Florida(Warrington)
  9. Rochester (Simon -15 months)
  10. Colorado-Denver
Thr are other 3rd and 4th tier colleges too which are not worthwhile... But do remember, in almost all these colleges u MUST have an undergraduate degree in business.
Hey Raj,

I think I have posted this lit on another forum a very long time ago... here are the ones I know (in the US only)...
  1. Northwestern(Kellogg)
  2. Cornell(Johnson)
  3. Emory(Goizueta)
  4. Notre Dame(Mendoza)
  5. Hult
  6. Pittsburgh(Katz)
  7. Babson
  8. Florida(Warrington)
  9. Rochester (Simon -15 months)
  10. Colorado-Denver
Thr are other 3rd and 4th tier colleges too which are not worthwhile... But do remember, in almost all these colleges u MUST have an undergraduate degree in business.

Hi,

Found another one , the "Early Graduation option" at (Tepper School of Business, I guess its in top 15) -

Tepper School of Business :: Full-Time MBA Program

This one can be completed in 16 months - well costs about 100K all included.

Cheers,

DDesi

How about Clarkson University in New York ?

One Year MBA offered by RPI - Lally School Of Management could also be added to the list.
Its AACSB accredited. And its differentiating factor is that the whole program is uniquely focused on technology.

The concentrations we offer are listed below but students are free to choose their own subjects and form their concentration:

- MIS- Business Analytics

- Finance- Supply Chain Management

- Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics

- Marketing - New Product Development

- Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship

- Technology Entrepreneurship
PM me if you need any more information
Admissions - RPI - Lally School Of Management & Tech

http://www.lallyschool.rpi.edu/academics/mba.html