Life@ University Business School ,Ludhiana

Hello friends, Through this thread we UBS students will try to bring out happenings in our campus. I will like to give brief intro of my B-School.This B-school is extension center of UBS Chandigarh. The new B-School was established in 2007.I am …

Hello friends, Through this thread we UBS students will try to bring out happenings in our campus.
I will like to give brief intro of my B-School.This B-school is extension center of UBS Chandigarh. The new B-School was established in 2007.I am from the first Batch of this institute.The B-school is established in Panjab University Regional center located at Fountain ChowK, Civil lines ,Ludhiana.This is the only Extension centre of UBS Chandigarh.The admission process of both B-schools is comman. UBS Chandigarh Chairman is also handling the post of Director of UBS Ludhiana.I will be more than glad to answer all sort of queries about UBS Ludhiana.

[good vijay u have started a very good thread
i will go inside and talk abt the real life @ ubs ludhiana

life is full of fun out here
our lectures use to start at 9 am sharp, so its very difficult personally for me to get up that urly and i allways use to get up at 8:30 and allways miss my breakfast and whenever we had economics class
i allways try to figre out wats hapenning
waise life is full of musty out here

Hello friends, Through this thread we UBS students will try to bring out happenings in our campus.
I will like to give brief intro of my B-School.This B-school is extension center of UBS Chandigarh. The new B-School was established in 2007.I am from the first Batch of this institute.The B-school is established in Panjab University Regional center located at Fountain ChowK, Civil lines ,Ludhiana.This is the only Extension centre of UBS Chandigarh.The admission process of both B-schools is comman. UBS Chandigarh Chairman is also handling the post of Director of UBS Ludhiana.I will be more than glad to answer all sort of queries about UBS Ludhiana.

thanks a lot for the information. I want to do my MBA in 2009. I am very much interested in this B-School as it is located in Ludhiana City, which is known for its business enviroment.
Moreover we can have some extra exposure to Ludhiana Stock Exchange, which is not available in Chandigarh.
So thanks a lot for tha information please me updated with this type threads.
Thanks a lot once again.
thanks a lot for the information. I want to do my MBA in 2009. I am very much interested in this B-School as it is located in Ludhiana City, which is known for its business enviroment.
Moreover we can have some extra exposure to Ludhiana Stock Exchange, which is not available in Chandigarh.
So thanks a lot for tha information please me updated with this type threads.
Thanks a lot once again.

Sure bro we will try to send u all information related to our campus.

This was the video made by some the guys of our class in the arena of Global warming .The video was shown to distinguished guests and was very much appreciated. I thought why not share here!!!:idea:.

YouTube - Global Warming

This was the video made by some the guys of our class in the arena of Global warming .The video was shown to distinguished guests and was very much appreciated. I thought why not share here!!!:idea:.

YouTube - Global Warming

I m adding one more video
its our diwali celebration video
YouTube - UBS Ldh Diwali 2007

hello sir,i hv sm queries sch as whr is ubs,ldh standing nw.is it matching anywhr close to ubs,chd or is it still starting frm scratch

sir,i hv sm queries sch as whr is ubs,ldh standing stoding.hs it matched anywhr close to ubs,chd or is it still starting frm scratch

can cool_vijay ans my query????????

ishan690 Says
sir,i hv sm queries sch as whr is ubs,ldh standing stoding.hs it matched anywhr close to ubs,chd or is it still starting frm scratch

Well, let be honest it will not right thing to say that a 2 year institute will straightway match a 40 years old institute.But our institute is unique in the sense that it is starting as the offshoot of UBS Chandigarh.The Brand name UBS is already there.Then this institute is 'even UBS Chandigarh is' ,is part of Reputed Panjab University, Chandigarh.This adds to our advantage.Infrastructure is very much comparable to UBS Chandigarh.
The faculty is as good as UBS Chandigarh.The Chairman of UBS chandigarh is also heading our institute.So you can see ,we are in safe hands!.Chances are there ,although i will not confirm it that placements might be centralized.But as we are the first batch I can only say that placements will be good.Few poeple in our class were offered PPO.

Rightly said by vijay
right now we cannot compare ourself with our parent institute,reason is we r just one year old and ubs chd is 40 years old. But still it dos't maen that we r not good. we have all such things which a ubs chd have.

Well, let be honest it will not right thing to say that a 2 year institute will straightway match a 40 years old institute.But our institute is unique in the sense that it is starting as the offshoot of UBS Chandigarh.The Brand name UBS is already there.Then this institute is 'even UBS Chandigarh is' ,is part of Reputed Panjab University, Chandigarh.This adds to our advantage.Infrastructure is very much comparable to UBS Chandigarh.
The faculty is as good as UBS Chandigarh.The Chairman of UBS chandigarh is also heading our institute.So you can see ,we are in safe hands!.Chances are there ,although i will not confirm it that placements might be centralized.But as we are the first batch I can only say that placements will be good.Few poeple in our class were offered PPO.
BUT...but ...BUT ..... we are also UBS ...same director ........no tension as UBS ludhiana wil be above UBS Chd ..wid in two years ....and about problem s .!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UBS ludhiana Rockssssssssss
BUT...but ...BUT ..... we are also UBS ...same director ........no tension as UBS ludhiana wil be above UBS Chd ..wid in two years ....and about problem s .!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UBS ludhiana Rockssssssssss

hey hey lovely
Its true
UBS ludhiana rockssssssss

thank you sir 4 all de info u gv .i have joined this institute sir.hopefully v vil meet dere and hv gr8 time out dere.sir r u hvng any idea wen vil be or batch starting?????

ishan690 Says
thank you sir 4 all de info u gv .i have joined this institute sir.hopefully v vil meet dere and hv gr8 time out dere.sir r u hvng any idea wen vil be or batch starting?????

Welcome to UBS Ludhiana .The classes will start from next week.
Cool_vijay Says
Welcome to UBS Ludhiana .The classes will start from next week.

but date is not finalise yet
that we will only able to tell u on monday

hello vijay... It is really good that you are taking initiative to introduce ourselves here... good work....

sir, when our classes will start?And i have heard that there is no hostel facility. Is it true?

Classes will start on Saturday.Our Chairman/Director told us that they will intimate freshers regarding this.