Life @ UBS(Universal Business School)

[email protected](Universal Business School) is very exciting and serene as u are in sylvan environs of Karjat hills, nestled amongst the hills of Matheran and Lonavala with word class infrastructure, high class professors from IIM,Stanford, Insead,MIT etc...

10 Likes
[email protected](Universal Business School) is very exciting and serene as u are in sylvan environs of Karjat hills, nestled amongst the hills of Matheran and Lonavala with word class infrastructure, high class professors from IIM,Stanford, Insead,MIT etc. and endorsed by 60 great CEO's of leading companies.
4 Likes

i want to go 2 UBS....bt its a 1 yr course and fees arnd 10 lacks and 1.5 lacks hostel fees and other expense....so are they offering any gud packages???wht are their last batch packagege offers???

2 Likes

anyone there

@[email protected] Can you please share a list of companies that come to recruit. And UBS's strengths.
@[email protected]
@[email protected]

hey does anyone know when will the ubs chandigarh will shortlist its candidate for gdpi rounds..??

pls tell me how is ubs mumbai ??😐
n placements 😐

1 Like

@trashaa

pls tell me how is ubs mumbai ??n placements

Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

@trashaa

pls tell me how is ubs mumbai ??n placements

Hey Trashaa, if u wanna really learn something and not just get MBA degree then go for UBS.

What is the cat and cmat cut off like ?

Mr.Arun Nanda, Chairman 3i  India; Chairman Mahindra Holidays; Director Mahindra & Mahindra gave leadership lessons on how to get on a Board of $18 billion conglomerate keeping Ethics and Integrity intact. He inspired the students with lessons on leaqdership 

1 Like

Ms.Sharon Prabhakar, celebrated Singer, Dancer & Actress visited UBS Campus and spoke to students about the "Path to Greatness". She also sang a few lines from "Don't Cry for me Argentina" from the film the noted play Evita which she acted in the lead role.

1 Like

Mr. Surendra goyal,CFO Birla Carbon gave a lecture on bench marking on 8th of November 2014.

Mr. Surendra goyal,CFO Birla Carbon gave a lecture on bench marking on 8th of November 2014.

General Deepak Kapoor, Ex- Cheif of the Indian army gave a lecture on 'Role of The Indian Army in nation building' on 21st November 2014. He told us that how team building, leadership qualities can help us to attain heights of success.

3rd Human Resource Symposium was held on the campus on 6th December 2014.The topic for discussion was 'Make In India'.

The business adventure fest Rush4Rush was held in the campus from 16th January 2015 till 18th January 2015, more than 2000 participants registered for 50 events and many of them won prizes, certificates and trophies.

It was once in a youth-time experience .