life @ Sri Krishna Institute of management(SKIM) - coimbatore

Hi guys, :: this is my first year at SKIM and i enjoy every moment of it. I thought of starting this thread a long time ago but i got held up with my academics. probably i will be posting here daily the wonderful experiences we gain here at…

Hi guys,

this is my first year at SKIM and i enjoy every moment of it. I thought of starting this thread a long time ago but i got held up with my academics. probably i will be posting here daily the wonderful experiences we gain here at SKIM.

more to come ... stay in touch
@saravanaa.b

im planning to join bro.

what abt placements

@saravanaa.b

hi Harish,

I believe i can see you next year @ SKIM. you will get a great knowledge and exposure ... don't worry about placements, companies offering challenging roles enter our campus every year for recruitment

"The only place where success comes before work is the dictionary"- A place giving the true essence of these words of Vidal Sassoon is our SKIM campus. A sprawling campus with budding entrepreneurs weaving success in each and every endeavor, which is very evident with our Laksheya E-cell team clenching the E-week National Championships for the third consecutive year in a row. Our team organized 200+ events under theme "Innovation for India". The events were conducted over a week and was evaluated by the Yatra team- judges from NEN. The events were a massive success and reached out to millions. The details of the events will be posted shortly so stay tuned here!!!

hi.
my overall rank is 1131 and my community rank is 626 . will i get sri krishna institute of management pls kindly reply me