Life @ SICSR........

Hi all…with all the best wishes from my seniors and batch-mates…i would like to this opportunity to start a journey…which all will remember and counted. It will also be really helpful for all those people who are new to th…

Hi all......with all the best wishes from my seniors and batch-mates.......i would like to this opportunity to start a journey...............which all will remember and counted. It will also be really helpful for all those people who are new to this prestigious institute as our seniors will share their experiences which led them to be so successful in life. Therefore on behalf of my seniors, batch-mates and SICSR.........The life(thread) begins.....

decentboy Says
Hi all......with all the best wishes from my seniors and batch-mates.......i would like to this opportunity to start a journey...............which all will remember and counted. It will also be really helpful for all those people who are new to this prestigious institute as our seniors will share their experiences which led them to be so successful in life. Therefore on behalf of my seniors, batch-mates and SICSR.........The life(thread) begins.....

Great Initiative Varun.Just make sure this thread stays alive.Post updates whenever necessary.Waiting to read some experiences and feel nostalgic ....You are the flag bearer of your batch .Lets hear it from you first ...

Life?? itz literally been sucked out of us wid each passing day. knew MBA is tough, but sicsr is TOUGH!:w00t:

barely a month has passed, & we hav been bombed wid all sorts of assignments, ppt's, & what not!!! (not 2 mention, the upcuming Moodle Tests & quizes from next week onwards! )

Well the first day was awesome!!! Director gave us a walk through about the college, what is it about, how people manage it etc etc. Then, acc to seniors, he showed a common video which shows to all MBAites named "Did You Know". I don't know whether anyone felt nostalgic but it was intentional Then we all meet each other and was planing what to do here.

But out of nowhere comes Sirish Sir(the most talented-acc to director)briefed us about curriculum.Trust me.......all my holidays and my hope to see my home,parents n frenz were shattered in a minute.
But the most interesting thing was that SICSR just had a link up with Wikipedia and started SICSR-Wiki-(First college of its own kind to have this). here is the link
http://wiki.sdrclabs.in/wiki/Main_Page
Great experience!!!

hrishikesh1234 Says
Life?? itz literally been sucked out of us wid each passing day. knew MBA is tough, but sicsr is TOUGH!:w00t:

Welcome to SICSR

hrishikesh1234 Says
barely a month has passed, & we hav been bombed wid all sorts of assignments, ppt's, & what not!!! (not 2 mention, the upcuming Moodle Tests & quizes from next week onwards! )

as u said,its barely a month.. ;)

Well the first day was awesome!!! Director gave us a walk through about the college, what is it about, how people manage it etc etc. Then, acc to seniors, he showed a common video which shows to all MBAites named "Did You Know". I don't know whether anyone felt nostalgic but it was intentional Then we all meet each other and was planing what to do here.

But out of nowhere comes Sirish Sir(the most talented-acc to director)briefed us about curriculum.Trust me.......all my holidays and my hope to see my home,parents n frenz were shattered in a minute.
But the most interesting thing was that SICSR just had a link up with Wikipedia and started SICSR-Wiki-(First college of its own kind to have this). here is the link
http://wiki.sdrclabs.in/wiki/Main_Page
Great experience!!!

Yep I remember watching that video in 2009 😉 ...You remind me of my induction day :nostalgic: ..Good to know that you people are now in groove..All set for your wonderful journey called MBA(IT)

ya....its true that day by day its becuming more hectic....but the fun, the masti doesnt stop inspite of the cuming test n projects.......seriously speaking now i m feeling proud to be a part of SICSR......only word is Awesome.....

Ok k k!! lemme provide sum brief info on sum past happenings! Dexter is all over us, wid hordes of assignments stuck on our a**!!!
A slew of quizes, presentations, surprise tests, & Moodle tests being lined up 4 us 4m d cuming week!
Biz Stats?? sumthing dats bouncing out all above our head
RDBMS mam taking us 4 a ride by dodging us wid her ERD's !!
and the agony continues...

but amidst all these chaos there is a brighter aspect. the batch is krazzy, funn & full of energy!! and itz slowly showing up...

The lecture starts at 8 in the morning and ends at 5:15pm. 6 days a week. So, a total of 55 hours of college classes in a week. And after that we are having to find time for self study as well. Life is not a bed of roses but did not expect this tightness in schedule.

Amidst all this, we still manage to have fun, be it in an off period, or at a nearby lounge.

Medical cards, ID cards, Library cards, Labs, Assignments, Moodle tests, Quizzes, and what not. We keep repeating the same things day in and day out. Didn't expect transition from speaking corporate jargon to speaking books and copies would be so short. Its been just a month, and we can feel the heat.

Hope, its all for a better life 😃

I am sharing some links from our batch ..I am sure your immediate seniors will have their own set of videos and pics..Would be great If anyone from my junior batch can share it ....

I think you must have been told about NEN ARSH and Sharing Care ...

The following video and blog will surely help you in believing that good time will soon follow and life at SICSR is more than moodle tests,quizzes, assignments and tests..

Thoughts got in the way of life...: Manthan "A lifetime in three weeks"
YouTube - ‪manthanfinalmv‬‏

I am sharing some links from our batch ..I am sure your immediate seniors will have their own set of videos and pics..Would be great If anyone from my junior batch can share it ....

I think you must have been told about NEN ARSH and Sharing Care ...

The following video and blog will surely help you in believing that good time will soon follow and life at SICSR is more than moodle tests,quizzes, assignments and tests..

Thoughts got in the way of life...: Manthan "A lifetime in three weeks"
YouTube - ‪manthanfinalmv‬‏

Yupp!! now we r a proud member of the NEN & Sharing care initiative @ SICSR!
hrishikesh1234 Says
Yupp!! now we r a proud member of the NEN & Sharing care initiative @ SICSR!

One more video for u .. NEN EWEEK 2011 - Vichintya

YouTube - ‪vichintya2011.wmv‬‏

We were all trying to attend the classes from morning 8:00 AM then suddenly one of our senior entered the class and told us about a meeting which is conducted. In the state of dilemma we went to room 407.
There we were introduced to the two units which were held by the students of SICSR. NEN- National Entrepreneurship Network and Sharing Care.
NEN is something that is desired by every student in his life because NEN is a society which help an individual to support his/her ideas in a much more productive way. Its a kind of freedom to your ideas which you could find in every institute (I felt so). If you have an idea of a business or else then your idea will be supported by the college.
Next comes the Sharing Care which was started by SICSR only(seniors do correct me if i am wrong).Here the students of SICSR visit the specially disabled children, the not known old age people and even poor children in orphanages in and around pune. They share a very important part of their life them by helping them, caring for them and even teach them.

This all experience in room 407 was amazing because once you are in MBA you only think of getting a job.Besides this was a whole new experience to see life from a wider angle.

all d Dudes & Dudettes, buckle up! Cuming Thursday, we hav our class @ 5.30 PM...read carefully, itz PM !!

wot ws ur snap score man???????//

saurabhsmn4 Says
wot ws ur snap score man???????//

heyy my snap score was sumwhere arnd 89..

05-July-2011
Toady was an evetnful day...comlpetely dozed off ni the FM class
But aimdst all dis d day was fun-filled...got oru new Symbi bags(pronounced as Sim-Bee) ...the whole class was busy bullying the sleepyheads (me 1 among them)...sum bsuy discetng the preivos day nyte-out!

But, the sparlke came wen we came 2 knwo dat 4 of our classmates (did their UG progrma in SICSR itslef)...dat Choco-drnik came as a B.I.G. respite...Kongrtas to Nimisha, Saumya, Balika, & Rashmi! :clap::cheers:

hi i will come back to you people....

05-July-2011
Toady was an evetnful day...comlpetely dozed off ni the FM class
But aimdst all dis d day was fun-filled...got oru new Symbi bags(pronounced as Sim-Bee) ...the whole class was busy bullying the sleepyheads (me 1 among them)...sum bsuy discetng the preivos day nyte-out!

But, the sparlke came wen we came 2 knwo dat 4 of our classmates (did their UG progrma in SICSR itslef)...dat Choco-drnik came as a B.I.G. respite...Kongrtas to Nimisha, Saumya, Balika, & Rashmi! :clap::cheers:

Woops!!! in d melee of things, forgot to complete my sentence!!!!
as i was saying, 4 of our classmates (did their UG progrma in SICSR itslef), have passed their graduation in flying kolors!!