Life @SCMHRD

Moi taking the liberty of starting this thread a few days before the course starts...reporting is on 2nd june. The itinerary sent to us by the schedule says that we have our induction on the morning of the 3rd followed by seesions of presenta...

Moi taking the liberty of starting this thread a few days before the course starts...reporting is on 2nd june.

The itinerary sent to us by the schedule says that we have our induction on the morning of the 3rd followed by seesions of presentations .

4th and 5th are the days everyone is looking forward to....we have 2 days of "Out Bound Learning" and I remember seeing the word "camping" .

Have got many good reviews about Pune,just waiting to explore.

My association with the forum has been a fascinating one....of missed oppurtunities last yr,to appaling mock CAT scores to SCMHRD.....Moi will surely keep u guys updated on the happenings in pune.

Anish

hi, this is pooja currently pursuing PGDM from SCMLD pune . This institute has been started by ex-SCMHRdians our director is Prof.MSPillai. Life is bit tough but enjoyable . Last year had lots of outbounds and hoards of guest lectures. Outbound is all abt fun. Schedules are all erratic no certainity . Hope u turn out with flying colours.

hey anish ATB for the next 2 yrs @ SCMHRD..n keep penning abt the life there...hope u have a rockiN time in SCMHRD..n do inform us when u return bak to del nxt..

ciao..

hey dude the life at scmhrs reallu s****s i had been there 4 my gd pi but believe u me u hav yoga sessions then maunvrat sessions where u dont hav 2 talk 2 any 1 4 1 week. its kinda hell. atb 2 those goiung there

shivamhdave Says
hey dude the life at scmhrs reallu s****s i had been there 4 my gd pi but believe u me u hav yoga sessions then maunvrat sessions where u dont hav 2 talk 2 any 1 4 1 week. its kinda hell. atb 2 those goiung there

Hey Shivam, please don't malign the image of a B-School like this. Yoga and Maunvrat are part of Indian culture and if you don't like these things, chances are that you don't like Indian culture too. Even the Americans are turning to Yoga to keep fit, so it is not fair to say such things. Probably you are not the right person to comment on Life@SCMHRD, because you can't know everything about a place in one day.

BTW, ATB to Anish Bhai and all others joining SCMHRD this year!
shivamhdave Says

watch ur wordzz dood, if u have a perception on some place, keep it confined to ur soul only , coz there may b ppl who respect tht place, moreover its an educational insti, and evry insti has got it's own take on things....

meanwhile.. ATB Anish....HAve a Rockin Life @ Symbi....

thanku Saikat and Anurag for the wishes.

@Saikat...will tell u pakka when I come back...maybe I`ll come to IMI and catch hold of u and sumit.

shivam...well ...that post does not even deserve a reply.

Anish

@g_k....thanku and salaam

Anish

Hi Frndz

I hav 2day not put in my customary signature..ie 2 dancing ( ) ..coz this is my last day at Delhi....Am really feeling alredy low after having being brot up and born her all my life...

Am Moving to PUNE...SCMHRD ...am really happy to make sm very gud frndz alredy ...the list wil alredy increase there and the bond wud stregthen more...

So PG ... dont know when wud I be coming bak and posting on PG ...but really hope that the association that has been so fruitful and long wud continue ... The Journey is now 2 begin !!

So this is Dheeraj Signing off from DELHI.....

Catchya all from PUNE (SCM CAMPUs)

Bye nd keep rockking PG

Dheeraj

:huh: (thats how I miss delhi )

Hi People

I'm Finally at SCMHRD ... Met lots of people alredy ..gud to meet out online symbiwale gang in person..

Most of us are in the same ship ...with some left with ppts ..some with their reports and some with everything ..

Landed here ystreday at SCM at 4 pm along with amit and met sunil,saurabh sakhuja,vritti and vasudha ..

Rooms are cool .. and the ambience at campus is simply superb ... it being located in the lush green laps of nature ..weather is nice and pleasant

We hav been given the 1st sem detailed syllabus and the schedule .. looks like a daunting task but guess thats wat is meant by the rigorous itinerary of SCMHRD ...

Thats the news from here now ...will keep u ppl updated ..

Ciao
Dheeraj

atb 2 all scm ppl

wokay ....what a feeling to be back on PG.

have been getting my rear kicked big time.After all those hours on Pg and the chats to seniors I had come to expect that the course wud be rigorous...but this really is in your face.Have been getting up at 5am since the day I arrived here...the maximum stretch of sleep has been 5 hrs(I know I was fortunate that day).

The batch strength is 225 and close to 60 percent are engineers....workex to fresher ratio I think is close to 1.5:1...will post the exact statistics when I get to know em.

the campus has gone wi-fi.

The faculty is very very good.Most of them are IIT-IIM and its an absolute pleasure to hear em..

for ppl who may be looking to apply to SCMHRD...the director is working overtime to make sure the institute moves ahead by leaps and bounds.You can feel that sense of optimism in the air....

Anish

Think this is the best way to celebrate my 100th Post . Post from SCMHRD campus!!
The one big thing @ the bacth of 2005-2007 here is the boys and girls ratio is amost 1:1.
Man....thats some thing I say in a B-School!! Two days since classes started ..class groups for assignments formed...ppl have started working them on too..seems the next two years r going to be gr8 on campus....the director has affirmed his confidence on the batch after the Outbound learning Program.....
More laterz....

Cheers!!
~Shankx~

all i wanna say is that SCMHRD Rocks !!!

Hi Earthlings

I'm now really envying all you People out there not at SCM....I mean those leading a normal life ... We at SCM have simply been put on a roller coaster ride with no stopages .. The duration of the ride is 2 years and the stakes in the end are high ofcourse ..we earthlings are expected to be tranformed into some superhuman breed ..and beleive you me ..Now we think its really not humanely impossible ... atleast that is wat our Diro belives (man ..wat a magician of words he is... really ignites the fire within )...

Life here is screwd up ,hectic , demanding ,sleepless ....the list goes on.. But all of us know its the JOURNEY THATS THE REWARD ..

( ps --> am really missing my Dilli , mom's food and my frnds out there )

( Hope to clear the ecourse xams )

Dheeraj

Guys If u know that SCMHRD Nasik campus is now SIOM-Sym Inst of Operations Management.
This istitute will be working on similar lines to SCMHRD-MoM course...

Well to tell u all....I am a student of SIOM...we started on 1st of june....the life like told by many people is very hectic.....and hardly any free time is obtained.....

Wont it be better if any of the guys from SCMHRD-MoM get in touch...so that we cancompare syllabuses....faculties and all.......

And doesany one have contacts for pass ou students from nasik MoM batch....

C ya for now

SCMHRD rocks..

to know how

http://abishekkalro.blogspot.com/

abishek

Hello fellow symbiotics...
this is Sandeep Goyal from SCMHRD, batch of 2006.
i see there r few of my juniors postin on this thread..
i just wanted to drop in n inform u guys that therez another thread on Life @ symbi which was started by one of my seniors...this is the link:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1188&page;=1&pp;=25
i've posted on this thread as well...

i guess its better we stick to that thread instead of diverting to this new thread...
hope u guyz r findin SCMHRD a fun place to be in...
it sure is...Symbiosis Infotech Campus is a resort!

can't wait 2 get bak 2 campus....we guys will be hittin campus on the 16th-17th-18th july n resumin classes.

c ya
cheers

Hello fellow symbiotics...
this is Sandeep Goyal from SCMHRD, batch of 2006.
i see there r few of my juniors postin on this thread..
i just wanted to drop in n inform u guys that therez another thread on Life @ symbi which was started by one of my seniors...this is the link:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1188&page;=1&pp;=25
i've posted on this thread as well...

i guess its better we stick to that thread instead of diverting to this new thread...
hope u guyz r findin SCMHRD a fun place to be in...
it sure is...Symbiosis Infotech Campus is a resort!

can't wait 2 get bak 2 campus....we guys will be hittin campus on the 16th-17th-18th july n resumin classes.

c ya
cheers

Amen!! thou word shalt be kept!!!!!!!

Cheers!