Life-School

Greetings All, and a very good evening. I noticed that this thread is about giving back to the world, I hope the Mods dont have a problem with me starting this thread because I seek the support of the people, specially puys in Bangalore and o…

Greetings All, and a very good evening.

I noticed that this thread is about giving back to the world, I hope the Mods dont have a problem with me starting this thread because I seek the support of the people, specially puys in Bangalore and other major cities for this cause. As far as my introduction goes I'm sure you can find my posts about the same thru my profile :)

I am an entrepreneur with rich experience on all the facets of management with close to 5 years of work-experience. I am also by basic nature, deeply spiritual. I wish to have a gathering of people with whom I can discuss some very new dimensions of thought. Very often, people are so immature that they dont know what they are actually chasing, goals? money? satisfaction? reputation? some people even after years of experience find themselves in the wrong track of thinking and life. frustration, depression builds up. people get defeated by the thought of failure or lose themselves in the seduction of success. I'm myself not perfect, nor was ever perfect, I've seen many defeats in life & seen many a low, it soon made way for the highs and success. I didnt find satisfaction in the latter at all, and i've seen many people of all age groups feel the same way. If given an opportunity i can share my views on success, how to achieve it, how to handle it and how not to lose oneself. This i plan as a start to my giving back to society. I expect some support on the same as well from you people. I have much more to say, I wish to have the opportunity to visit bschools for a session with students as I have much to share about life, business, and entrepreneurship and giving back to society. You people can help me materialise this dream with your posts and suggestions. Any questions are welcome too. I can help guide willing mba aspirants to the path of being successful entrepreneurs/leaders. All i need is your support in return and an open mind. For any more details you can reply to the thread, and help it grow so that I know how I can help my ideas as well as yours take shape.

nice post..

distance mba distance mba india distance emba phd distance