Life of an Assistant in General Insurance Companies 2015 batch

This discussion is for the people who have joined as assistant in the 4 National Insurance companies in the recruitment drive happened in 2015. The purpose of this thread is to share your work experience. And the opportunities available in future.

I joined NICL on 23 November 2015. I am currently posted in DO office Ludhiana, Punjab. It has been 5 days since I joined it, I saw a thread on PG for the AOs, and decided to start it for Assistants. I hope it will be turned out to be a useful one till we move on to another opportunity you get. Waiting for the others to follow this thread and see the work experiences of some of the bright minds...:-) 

Contingency list kab tak aayegi..any idea...

Ist weekend passed very quickly... 😃

Those who have joined please mention the tasks assigned to you.. I will share mine

Manager on leave since last two days and he will join only on moday...shanti hai aaj kal 😃

here comes SAT and SUN..2 days off...YYYAAAHHHOOOOO!!😀😀😀

Overloaded.. Itna kam to pvt sector m bhi nhi dekha tha

Resigned from NICL today.. had a bitter experience

People come and go in one's life. The key is to don't get attached with anyone. Focus on your goals. Ultimately you will be the only force that can realize them.

Everything that has a beginning, has an end.

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/3073/8582/original.jpg

Plz guide me which Book For Promotion Exercise (IT officer) for National I surance