Life @ NPTI Faridabad (National Power Training Institute)

Hi Guys, So finally I got to write about my precious Institute National Power Training Institute , NPTI (Faridabad) A typical Day starts at 6am(of course Mrng :: ) Immedialtely d day has to be started by some big chunk of Business …

Hi Guys,

So finally I got to write about my precious Institute

National Power Training Institute , NPTI (Faridabad)

A typical Day starts at 6am(of course Mrng) Immedialtely d day has to be started by some big chunk of Business News and of course Power News (as dis course is offering MBA in Power- USP of NPTI )..:)

Classes generally starts at 9am. B4 dat finish up ur breakfast if u haven't slogged last day. :splat:
Den comes the Lectures (Subjects as d general MBA course but d "topping" on the cake (MBA) is the "cheery" which are Power Subjects taught by Industrial experts.:clap:

The pride of the institute is its Knowledgeable "Alumni" which holds key postions in major consultancies as well as Power companies..

Moreover, As

B-school is a place that's stimulating, exciting, and fun. A place that has something interesting happening every day of the year. A place that encourages students to pursue their interests and explore their imagination.:)

U can have thorough insight about the course at NPTI (National Power Training Institute), MBA in Power Management - nptimba.in

More exciting "happenings" will be lined up over here...... ATB...

The anxiety is obvious, the nervousness is natural, the destination seems at an arms length but the wait seems unending. Yes, its that time of the year when B-Schools come up with sugar for few and pepper for others. Most are confused regarding the Business Environment that awaits.

There must be many, toiling for quite some time , to get out of their companies i.e. the experienced ones and there must be the enlightened freshers who want to reckon with energy & power. For you all, Im penning few more things in continuation to what Rahul has said. Its a gist of experiences of Life@ NPTI as on the end of 1st sem-The pehla paraaw.

It all starts with exchanges as usual , greetings, handshakes ,hellos, hiis , experiences, new friends & all.
The difference youd feel in NPTI is that you have to be motivated and determined to start it all,to initiate the proceedings. Its one good place with immense scope of improvement. It might appear uneven in many aspects but the hindsight would make you feel the importance of situations one faces here. Optimal Utilization of Resources..the core of any business.

Infrastructure is a good one .A playground, basketball court, volleyball court, TT, Badminton court, cricket(by default) is what you get here to utilize the leisure time or to get refreshed everytime you feel exhausted.

Hostel is a chillax place, a full masti bhara,very much conducive for discussions, sharing ideas, forming strategies and ofcourse enjoying the 2 years to the zenith..

A warm Welcome to all you aspirants...and Gud Luck for the results..

Nicely phrased by Saurabh....Finally we are done wid Sem1..(sachi.....muchi....)..pta hi nai...chala....It was really a fun filled Semester 1..By the Time we got d feel of "Jhakkass" College Life...Its Over.:-(...Apart from our studies....jis k liye U guys can refer to our College Site.:P) www.nptimba.in..U never know when vl ur time fly away....in NPTI...:wow:.
Even after college,U r learning so many things...There are Discussions,GDs etc in order to get u on track wid d latest happenings in India,World & POWER....(Iska advantage ye hai..even if smbdy hasn't gone thru d papers,u get to learn so many things....so ur GKT aka "General Knowledge Tashan" will be alws Up 2 Date..(Fact hai ji...Fact hai...:biggrin:)....Baki..We had so many interactive sessions from Industrial Honchos like AREVA,REC,NHPC etc (Thanks to our very own " VOYAGERS" Committee).....
Various Nitty gritty details have been put forward by those "Esteemed" Guests.......:clap:

N now we are now on the verge of having our FEST...yiipppeee.....
(Majority "Janta" is in Holiday Mood.:cheers:..Dr views vl also be lined up here soon.....

Well ATB Guys for CAT 2012...result....:)
:

Thanks Rahul and Saurabh for the nice description of NPTI.. I am hoping to join NPTI in the coming session. I have heard about this college a lot in my engineering days when I did my Electrical Engineering. I hope it would be little more interesting than "Power Electronics". :cheers:
So, the holidays have started, i guess..? how long did the semester end exams went... ?? is the curriculum similar to engg where we have some written exams and then a streak of practicals ? And even though I am serious to attend the college every day but how much is the attendance % required.?.

Hey...Good to hear dat u vl b joining NPTI......Ya being an Electrical Engg, it is a good option for u....Well...being a Management College...regarding..Curriculum i must say..v r studying subjects dat r being taught in General MBA course n some extra subjects related to Power only...:cheerio:...(i think i have said dis thing in my 1st post already)...Written Exams......ya u have to give..No respite like Engg. days..(instead nothing "UNUSUAL" here...na...:lookround:..
..Attendence>>U need to maintain a good attendence.........becoz..attendence is a criteria in various other things too.....Yup holidays now...:cheerio:....ATB for results....

Sir,
Will you please tell me abt CAT score Cutoffs for pat years...I have just scored 51.56% in CAT 2012...Will there be a chance of mine in this season of Power Management Course @NPTI, Faridabad...

sir, i have 51.79 in cat..
BE(IT) : 62%
12th : 50%
10th : 78.43%
have 4 month of experience in infrastructure company as assistant manager...
do i have a chance of getting a call??? please reply...

Hey...can u plz dese queries here....dis is not d ryt thread....

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/national-power-training-institute-faridabad-npti-2012-2014-admission-queries-25074263
Sir,
Will you please tell me abt CAT score Cutoffs for pat years...I have just scored 51.56% in CAT 2012...Will there be a chance of mine in this season of Power Management Course @NPTI, Faridabad...

Hey Can u plz post d queries here in dis thread...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/national-power-training-institute-faridabad-npti-2012-2014-admission-queries-25074263

At last we are on our way to direct some energy beyond the horizons of NPTI. :clap: Thanks to Rahul and saurabh for spending their valuable time to pen-down their experience in NPTI.
I still remember those days when final list was out :cheers: and we were all talking about what we would do once we reached the college. There were a number of plans and some good ideas. The energy was
so much that we all were eagerly waiting for 1st of Aug. Everyone was so enthusiastic that we had started our NPTI FB GROUP even before joining NPTI.
And now i take pride in saying that we've been able to maintain that pace. We are trying to do what we'd thought of. The group that I've got at this place keeps me charged up so much so that whenever i go astray they drag me to the correct path.
Life @ NPTI is like a jet whose pace is hard to measure. For me it means, having only 2 years with a want to do so many things that i have never done,not even tried. And the best part - my friends are always
ready to embrace the new idea and I am yet to come across the word "impossible" at NPTI.

So...Guys...Quite a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time...........
Act, cming to straight point....Just had an awesome Fest CORONA 12...corona.nptimba.in
It was completely fun filled, We guys actually rocked Faridabad...

There was a whole gamut of events that were organised.. B plan,Quiz,Inferno etc etc.....It waaaaaaasssssssssssssssssss just Awesome....

Still "Post Fest" is high on everyone's head.!!!!! More Things will be lined up here.....Keep looking for it...

Now that the results are out and people are looking forward to joining, can we have more activity in this thread, to add to the existing valuable posts?

Yeah...V vl keep dis post updated...

Now a days..dr is "Sports fever" in campus...aka Sports Week...!!

Cricket,Volleybal,TT, Basket Ball, Carrom,Badminton...... etc etc........

V r Loving it..:

Cricket... great!!!
a bit more details.. do we have tennis ball cricket or the actual one?
and does "Chess" feature in the "etc" that you mentioned?:sneaky:

Cricket... great!!!
a bit more details.. do we have tennis ball cricket or the actual one?
and does "Chess" feature in the "etc" that you mentioned?:sneaky:

Yeah...shekhar....each one of above listed events are there(tennis ball cricket).....

How good is the internet facility that is provided in the hostel rooms?
Secondly, are we allowed to get our bikes to the campus?

Hostel is Wi Fi equipped. I'll say the facility is average(80% of the time net works properly).Nevertheless, the IT lab remains open till 9pm.
& for bikes...You can bring your personal Caravan also here.No rok tok..:D

I'd posted this in the other thread. Reiterating here,
@all...Guys/Gals,some of you had doubts regarding our mess & food. The mess where you had your lunch while gd-pi sessions is a temporary one. MBA mess is a separate one managed by MBA Mess committee. The quality of food/hygiene differs a lot.. So dont carry a shabby impression of NPTI MBA mess.Since food could be one of the parameters on which you might be judging the college,I thought of making this point clear right here.. 😃