Life @ MITS University(Exclusive Women's University)

Hi…My name is Purvi, representing MITS University (an all women’s university) in Lakshmangarh(Rajasthan).I will be sharing updates about the Life @ Faculty of Management Studies through this thread.

Hi...

My name is Purvi, representing MITS University (an all women's university) in Lakshmangarh(Rajasthan).

I will be sharing updates about the Life @ Faculty of Management Studies through this thread.

An advantage of pursuing MBA from MITS is that it offers dual specialization in MBA
These are the courses which are offered in MBA
Human Resources
Marketing
Systems
Banking & Insurance
Retail
Entrepreneurship
Finance

There are also specialized program

MBA in International Business
MBA in Travel & Tourism
MBA in Family Business & Entrepreneurship

For more details you can visit http://www.mitsuniversity.ac.in/SyllabusFMS.aspx

hii...

a very good news for all....

FMS-MITS is Ranked No. 1 MBA Institute for Woman In the Country..:) :)

MITS Is going to launch a new course name is :

Bachelor Degree in Management & Master Degree in Applied Management (BM & MAM)
5 Years, Full Time, Dual Degree

UGC Recognised
Fees: INR 100000
Seats: Total - 60 | General - 60
Eligibility: CET
Important Dates: Form Submission: 30-06-13 | Course Commencement: 29-07-13

Course Description:

AICTE has introduced a new dual degree programme in their nomenclature with an intake of 60 seats. This five year dual degree course in management will lead to, Bachelors Degree in Management (BM) or Bachelors Degree in Applied Management (BAM) and Master Degree in Applied Management (MAM).

The course shall provide an undergraduate degree in 3 or 4 years, (BM/ BAM) followed by a Master €™s degree in five years (MAM). Student who discontinues the studies after 3 years of successful instructions shall be eligible for award of Bachelors Degree in Management (BM), at the end of 4 years of studies student shall be eligible for Bachelors Degree in Applied Management (BAM) and at the end of 5 years study student shall be eligible for Master Degree in Applied Management (MAM).

Eligibility:

For admission to this course, a student should have passed 12th standard (or equivalent) examination and obtained at least 45% (40% marks for reserved category students) and should have passed a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted for this purpose.

10 students of mits from marketing branch got placed...

hii

today i want to write about [email protected] Life style of living @ MITS or i can say journey of doing MBA from MITS is something different. Students gets everyday new thing to learn and new opportunities to improve themselves €Ś.Doing B-Course from MITS is not only about studying or getting degree but also improving and developing personality, learning new things.

Apart from studies MITS also focus on improving individuals personality in co-curricular activities like sports, cultural, organizing various events at interdepartmental as well as inter college level.

If we talk about sports then, there are many sports activities which students learn in MITS are basketball, volleyball, lawn tennis, Horse Riding, Badminton, Football.

Students also get opportunity to participate in sports which held in different colleges.

Recently, MITS sports team went to IIT Jodhpur and made MITS proud by winning silver and bronze medal in basketball and volley ball.

hii

placement week has started and 7 students got placement in Deutsche Bank.....

Convocation ceremony at MITS
For the batch 2010-12…Convocation ceremony for the alumni's were organized in MITS FMS held on 23 JAN,13….
the Seventh Convocation Ceremony started with the sound of the conch, gayatri mantra, welcoming of chief guest and guests of honour, lighting of the lamp and by invoking lordess Saraswati through songs.The honourable Vice Chancellor, Prof(Dr) N.V. Subbareddy declared the starting of the convocation ceremony.
During the Ceremony, the students who had passed out from the University last year as post graduates are working in different leading industrial and technological organisations of our country and abroad were conferred post graduate degrees , gold medals and other laurels of excellence…

It was a very good experience meeting all our super seniors and knowing their [email protected] They also shared how they achieved their objective and also guided us..

Then convocation ceremony came to an end by vote of thanks delivered by Sri Giriraj Kiradu and again vice chancellor declared the close of the event

MITS recently organized an industrial visit to parle g, the largest manufacturer of buscuits and world's largest selling of the buscuit in neemrana..IT was a new learning experience for the students..Trip was a teaching to student to apply their theortical concepts learned in the class to real life situations....other industrial visits organized by MITS were RSWM to Ringas,Havmore(Ahemdabad), Indian Rayon(Veraval),Coco Cola(Kala dera),Atul Auto(Ahemdabad)..

Today FMS organized a get together party for the MBA Students...It was great fun...we enjoyed alot with all the seniors and faculty members...First of all we were served with snacks and then we all gathered on dance floor to rock the party..

blasters together with music and dance is the fun part in FMS......
we all had a gala time...

this is a great part in MITS FMS that they organize get together parties for students on the weekends so that they can be relieved from stress and can enjoy their life to the fullest...

As i discussed MITS has a spectacular campus with serene environment..n here are the pics of breathtaking beautiful pics of MITS..

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

hii

today i want to share somthing about spending weekend @MITS...every modyite eagerly waits for the weekend to come coz as i posted in ma last post that we had a saturday night party organized by our faculties for cheering us, for relieving us from stress..on sunday also its a great feeling we get everything special on sunday and also food in mess is really tasty on sunday...every sunday we use to get new dishes to eat and thats wat the great part..n since the enviironment we njoyy alot on sunday's..njying withi friends and also njoy the serene and tranquil environment of MITS..

recently we organized an event named as "VORFALL" at college level..in this event we organized various managment games and quiz competition. It was an interdepartment competition in which lots of student of different departments actively participated with full enthusiasm of winnig the games..Those students who came first was awarded by rewards and certificates...this is event was a great success for us as this was the first event organized by us...this event taught us many new things, and new experience and also to the students who had participated in the different games...

Recently a very new approach has followed by our Dean sir to solve the problems of each n every student they are facing in MITS related to academics and any other problem if they have...every individual had an interaction with the Dean Sir....At the time of interaction Dean asked for the problem they are facing in MITS regarding to the faculties teaching and asked student if they want any improvement in MITS and also asked the students if they want something extra other than studies....

HII GUYS!!!

Debate competition is going to be organized this week...everyone is so excited and preparing so well for this debate competition as this is the first Debate Competition going to organize by first year...Its going to be an cut throat competition anf lets see whos is going to win this competition...

HIiii,

as we are in the second semester..we have to submit an industrial analysis report on any
industry of our choice....soo the pressure of report is on but i think its going to be fun, we will learn a lot of things from this and since we have not yet started working on it and deadline are near there is a lot of work to do..

Hii Guys..

this is going to b a very exciting week as our Human Resource Management mam has asked us to do role play on any topic of HR...and we are excited tomorrow we are going to do role play on selection and retention of an employee...we are 7 in number who are going to do this and we have also involved some humor in the play so that our friends dont get bore and enjoy the role play...

i hope Mam is going to like our role play and its going to be the best role play..

hello Frns

Today our taught a very good story on women...Story was really very good and heart touching thats why i thought ki i must post it so that this story can reach to every gal and they can know their inner self....

When God Made Women

By the time the Lord made woman, he was into his sixth day of working overtime. An Angel appeared and said "Why are you spending so much time on this one?" And the Lord answered and said, "Have you seen the spec sheet on her? She has to be completely washable, but not plastic,
have 200 moveable parts, all replaceable, run on black coffee and leftovers, have a lap that can hold three children at one time and that disappears when she stands up, have a kiss that can cure anything from a scraped
knee to a broken heart, and have six pairs of hands."
The Angel was astounded at the requirements for this one. "Six pairs of hands! No way!" said the Angel.
The Lord replied, "Oh, it's not the hands that are the problem. It's the three pairs of eyes that woman must have!" "And that's just on the standard model?" the Angel asked. The Lord nodded in agreement, "Yep, one pair of eyes are to see through the closed door as she asks her children what they are doing even though she already knows.
Another pair in the back of her head are to see what she needs to know, even though no one thinks she can. And the third pair are here in the front of her head. They are for looking at an errant child and saying that she understands
and loves him or her without even saying a single word."
The Angel tried to stop the Lord. "This is too much work for one day. Wait until tomorrow to finish!" "But I can't!" The Lord protested, "I am so close to finishing this creation that is so close to my own heart.
She already heals herself when she is sick and can feed a family of six on a pound of hamburger and can get a nine year old to stand in the shower."
The Angel moved closer and touched the woman, "But you have made her so soft, Lord." "She is soft" the Lord agreed, "but I have also made her tough. You have no idea what she can endure or accomplish."
"Will she be able to think?", asked the Angel. The Lord replied, "Not only will she be able to think, she will be able to reason, and negotiate."
The Angel then noticed something and reached out and touched the woman's cheek. "Oops, it looks like you have a leak in this model....I told you that you were trying to put too much into this one." "That's not a leak." The Lord objected. "That's a tear!" "What's the tear for?" the Angel asked. The Lord said, "The tear is her way of expressing her joy, her sorrow, her disappointment, her pain, her loneliness, her grief, and her pride."
The Angel was impressed, "You are a genius, Lord. "You thought of everything, for WOMEN are truly amazing."