Life@ISME,Bangalore

Welcome, my friends, to life @ ISME. After my selection over here, the first major impact that the institute made on me was in the form of the service information guide that was sent to us. On arriving to the ISME campus we had a ver…

Welcome, my friends, to life @ ISME.
After my selection over here, the first major impact
that the institute made on me was in the form of the
service information guide that was sent to us.
On arriving to the ISME campus we had a very
useful foundation module of one week during which all
the participants got down to the same level of
understanding regarding the basic concepts
of management. Speaking of sensitizing
oneself about the rigors of management life, the academic
rigor started to take the toll by the end of very
first week into the actual program. The term started
with a bang with a whole lot of assignments, presentations
& classes.
If I havent said so already, ISME offers
one of the most rigorous 16 months MBA program
on the lines of B schools in Europe. Engineering now
seems like a long vacation.
Located one block away from ITPL (International Tech Park Ltd),
ISME gets you as close to corporate life as possible.
The small but state of the art campus, maintains
its hasty lifestyle. You can see students doing hurried
last minute touch ups to their preparation.
Meeting deadlines, participating in inter and intra college
events and at the same time getting good grades,
life @ ISME is nothing less than a roller coaster ride.
This rough and tumble schedule has so become a
part of our lives, that its now difficult to survive without it.
Being at ISME means that we get to interact with
some of the most expert minds from all over the country
which gives us a good simulation of life in the corporate world.
This even means having guest lectures in the weekends,
but no one is complaining. True to our brand image,
we have faculty members from global B schools like
Wharton, Carnegie Mellon & Purdue. Each participant at ISME brings
with itself a vast sea of knowledge and experience.
We have an average work experience of 8 months &
I am talking about work experience in companies
like Dell, Infosys, Standard Chartered, India Bulls..& lots more.
Apart from classroom learning there is so much else to do over here.
Take for example the Neuro linguistic programming sessions.
During these sessions we learn things like sensory acuity,
interpersonal skills etc. Its something really great.
Our hostel (Knightsbridge apartments) is one of the
best places to live in Bangalore, facilities like club house gym
& swimming pool adds spice to the otherwise academically
loaded life. They also help us in better planning of our spare time.
All this gives me a perfect environment of the kind of learning
experience that I was looking forward to when I was preparing
for CAT. So guys, if you are looking for a quality education
then I am sure ISME will offer lots more than what you bargained for.

Devanshu Darmora
(PGPM Student)
Batch-(2006-2007)

can u plz help me with this i m interested in taking up a course there can anybody suggest me wat should be done.

Can you provide me more facts about your placements. I saw your name on the website. But only 19 names are mentioned. What about the others in your batch? Can you plaese provide more details.

can somebody post more info about this college..i have 22 months of exp in big MNC..if it good i want to join..

hey i am planning to join ISME for my MBA..could u help me out in knowing about the college,,and more important about the placements...I m in dilema,,,,please please help me aBOUT the placement part hu is the placement scenario of ISME,Bangalore...

so can uu tell me abt placements in ur college .what is highest n lowest salary.n is it accepting mat score

hey is the dates for the application n all over and do they accept mat score...

Hey Dude,,,,,no the dates are not over,,its till 15th april,,,,,,,,,,,,Believe me its a brialliant college with a fabulous placement....Its the 3 rd batch going to start bt the placement for previous batch was mind blowing....Its not the top A grade colleges like IIM's But its one of the best B-schools in Bangalore,,

Rahul,

hi Devanshu ........ can u plz tell me wr r u working now and the least salary offered in ur batch

shyamsundar86 Says
hi Devanshu ........ can u plz tell me wr r u working now and the least salary offered in ur batch

well dude i m not working anywhere right now....and i m going to take admission into ISME....I will be in the 2008-10 batch......So will tell u once i complete my course about my batch placements////..If u r planning to take into ISME ,then just go ahead and rock ur life n future by taking into it....

Rahul Singh

Ya man me to planning to get into ISME but it is a new college that is wt i`m worried abt........ did u visited the campus.. if so then what is ur view... and what is your CAT %ile... mine is 79.27%ile

Hey Hi , I understand ur tension..even i too was undergoing the same situtaion few days back but when i visited the campus and hace words with the students,,I lost all my tensions..Well its a new college and we all r going to be the third batch but The placement for the first batch was good and the 2 nd batch is still under the course..They just have started their projects and it seems good companies are going to come,,One of the guy of the present batch told me ..Thts " Faculties are excellent,,course is good and companies are on the way to come to the college" So i m determined to join it....Hope so tht u too will join,,But no force,,Check all other possiblities or options if u have ,,then make up ur decesion....

Do let me know any new news about ISME or something related to tht...

Rahul

Request you to please let me know the score accepted by them with regards
to XAT.
Thanks a ton

Hey no idea about the score accepted by them..I recommend u to go ahead and approach the college directly...I think they accept all scores of any xam....CAT,MAT.XAT.....just go ahead n grab the oppurtunity

Rahul

ya man they accept all scores and they also conduct there own test..... interview `ll be a cake walk ..... what matters is ur accademics and ur performance in test....

ya man they accept all scores and they also conduct there own test incase u don`t have appeared for any national level tests..... don`t worry abt interview it `ll be a cake walk ..... what matters is ur accademics and ur performance in test....

Guys the convocation of the first graduating batch was held at Hotel Leela Palace, Bangalore on 23rd Feb. The Guest of Honour, Justice Santosh Hegde, Lokauyta State of Karnataka addressed the gathering in the morning and the Chief Guest for the convocation ceremony was Mr. Giridhar Gyani, Secretary General, Quality Council of India. The first panel discussion "Industry Forecast & Challenges for Management Talent" was chaired by Dr. Ramesh Tagat, Academic Mentor, ISME and former Professor of IIMB. This was followed by the second panel discussion on "Contributing factors for Performance of Organizations" was chaired by Prof. A.K. Chaudhuri, Senior Professor, ISI.
All students from the first batch have been placed in global organizations like ICICI Prudential, Aviva, Deutsche Bank, IMRB International, AC-Nielson, Intelenet, Lemuir, Quantum Research, Kotak Mahindra, Mashreq Bank (Dubai), Goldman Sachs, Dell, Empower Research, Amba Research, JP Morgan & many more. .
The photographs of the event can be accessed by clicking on: Picasa Web Albums - LC - Convocation f...

well i am also thinking to Join this college & i hv also been selected But y this VIPIN doesnt reply to any of the POSTS....& according to career launcher coz i am associated with it the lowest in the first year is 2.4,highest indian is 6 lakhs * avg was 3.5-4laks i think its good comapring its only its first batch & i think it will rise in the following years...till then keep posting & yes it accepts CAT,MAT,XAT,ATMA scores..but dont it think that it sud take only CAT,XAT,GMAT score to enhance its brand value..coz i think that MAT might b popular but colleges taking MAT doesnt enjoy a good growth..reply me with ur comments:argue:

Man don`t think so.. even some of the good colleges like Welingkar, Alliance etc do accept MAT scores .. even they accept the state level exam scores such as PGCET... I think the faculty is good as most of them are from good institutes and there `ll be no problem for placement as the NVT group is having more than 1000 clients world over.