Life @ ISBR,Chennai

LIFE AT ISBR : Would you like to. 1. Head a fun trek to Coorg or Mysore? 2. Captain a hockey team that competes against other top MBA Institutes? 3. Run one of the many well-known student conferences? 4. Show off your coun…

LIFE AT ISBR :
Would you like to.
  1. Head a fun trek to Coorg or Mysore?
  2. Captain a hockey team that competes against other top MBA Institutes?
  3. Run one of the many well-known student conferences?
  4. Show off your country's traditional dance during International Week?
  5. Be part of the Student Association Orientation Committee?

There are abundant opportunities to participate in student association and clubs as well as activities that match your particular interests. With more than 100 activities there will be many ways to refine your leadership and organizational management experience, explore interests, and make friendships that will last a lifetime.

Student Association
Student Association is the main interface between the MBA student body and the faculty and administration. The goal of the SA is to represent the needs of the student body in order to make the ISBR experience as rewarding and enjoyable as possible. This includes planning of social events, acting on student feedback and, through various committees, providing products and services to the students (e.g. yearbook and the programme Guide). All members of the MBA student body are members of the Student Association.

ISBR Annual Events
  1. Orientation Events
  2. Corporate Week
  3. New year Ball
  4. Cultural Fest
  5. Graduation Gala

ISBR Alumni Network
Every student passing out from ISBR automatically becomes a member of ISBR Alumni Network. The network helps the students to nurture relationships and bonding throughout the life.

Hostel Facility
We recognize that every student has a unique set of life circumstances and needs. ISBR has its own hostel facility that provides homely atmosphere to the students. There is a separate hostel for Boys and Girls. The hostel management comprises of warden and other experienced people who strive to provide the friendly, hygienic, and disciplined environment.

Hi

I have got 79.18 percentile in CAT 2013 and 69.12 percentile in XAT 2014. I have 1 year work experience from TCS, scored 70.51% in my B.Tech, 83.67% in 12th and 83.63% in 10th.

Do I have a chance of getting in?

Should I apply?

How is the institution?