Life @ Infinity business school

Hey guys, Just wanted to share my feelings about the 1st day at infinity business school,whic we call inbuss from day 1. we were addresses by the founder & chairman Mr. Neeraj Batra, chief guest Mr. Chander Mohan Sethi (m.D of Reckitt Benkise…

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share my feelings about the 1st day at infinity business school,whic we call inbuss from day 1. we were addresses by the founder & chairman Mr. Neeraj Batra, chief guest Mr. Chander Mohan Sethi (m.D of Reckitt Benkiser).

We then had a buffet lunch & then got started wid the classes. It was too tiring a day but I really enjoyed it...........wateva doubts I was having regarding AICTE or UGC got erased on the 1st day itself.........
The class on personality enhancement to start wid on the 1st day was
too.........oo gud.........Have never had a class lyk dat in my lyf.....

I met all my classmates thru an introductory session at the end of the day............

Those who r scared of joining a pvt b-school bcoz of AICTE issue please just attend d 1st day at dis institute to nswer dis........

Hope these two years will be the best years of my life...........Will keep posting on my experience at inbuss..............

Yipeee...............

Neha.........:cheerio:

Are admissions still on for the 2009-11 batch? And I have seen only one guy called rahul.karizma posting on PG regarding this school. I hope he is not employed by the school to do this. Lol.

Mohit,

Yup!!! admissions are still on but i think till 20th of dis month or till d remaining seats r filled.....
Ya, I hav also seen his post.....

If u wish to apply u do it asap.........

Gud Luk...........

Best Wishes......Tk Cr

^^Thanks for the quick reply.

Are you in the PGDBM batch? And can you tell me what is the fees for the 2 years PGDBM? The website doesn't mention it clearly.

Hey....Ya I m in PGDBM and the course fees for 2 years is Rs 8.75 lacs.....Have u spoken to any1 at inbuss for the admissions.....?Tk Cr

plz move this thread into the life @ b schools forum

@mods
plz do the needful

Renamed thread to Life @ Infinity business school

Moved to Life at B School Section

HI NEHA,TARUN

iv just got my feb MAT RESULT.....plz tell me is it really worth to apply for infinity ? Hows the college life and placements ?

Pls reply asap

Hi Tarun,

Sorry for a late reply...as I was v.busy with my presentations & end term examz.....
It is a dream college to get into.......I recommend this to every1 as I myself is satisfied with the Faculty, Infrastructure & placements...........

I have got my summer placements thru campus & my whole batch is placed ......
Even the senior batch is doing gr8.......they r also placed & approx 50% seniors hav joined their job already........

How much hav u scored in MAT????

College life is very gud & as far as placements are concerned I think v hAv got the best placements wen u compare all the pvt. bschools...........
My frnds are studying at Amity,****,Asia pacific etc....and they hav told me that in their college co.'s are coming wid a package of 2.5 to 3 lacs.....so v r much better than them....as my senior told me the avg package is arnd 4.8 or 4.9 lacs......

If u need any further information u cn write to me or visit college for a counselling session.....Even my sister & her two frnds hav recently taken admission at infinity....

Gud Luk!!!!

Hi Puys,

This is not realy a popular thread... Bt can't help but share my feelings...My two years at Infinity are almost over..It's our third trimester. So many of us have already joined work. After March we all will be taking different directions.. Infinity for me has been the best two years of my life. We have all enjoyed so much. Right from the first day to the Mussorie trip:drinking: to placements.. Infinity Rocks..:thumbsup:N I really hope that v all remain in touch always.!! :cheerio:

Hi Puys,

This is not realy a popular thread... Bt can't help but share my feelings...My two years at Infinity are almost over..It's our third trimester. So many of us have already joined work. After March we all will be taking different directions.. Infinity for me has been the best two years of my life. We have all enjoyed so much. Right from the first day to the Mussorie trip:drinking: to placements.. Infinity Rocks..:thumbsup:N I really hope that v all remain in touch always.!! :cheerio:

Hi...this post is not from me...it is from a friend who is studying at Infinity Business School... I am an MBA aspirant

Hi !!!!

Would like to share how first year life at Inbuss has been. It actually has been a roller coaster ride. Too much work and lotsa fun too. Can't even believe that first year is almost going to end. But what is more difficult to believe is the kinda attachment we all have developed for Inbuss. The long hours spent together brfore presentations, the sleepless nights before exams, running around at 11 in the night to get photocopying done...now as I look in retrospect, it was all so much fun and learning.

We all , well almost all, are placed for summers and would be entering a new phase. I personally am looking forward to working.Lets all of us make the most of the coming months- both our third trimester and the summers after that. Bt trust me the parties should keep rolling.

Sahil

Dear All,

Infinity Business School is conducting an Interactive Workshop for MBA Aspirants on MAy 21, 2011 at its campus.

Click the following link for all details:

INTERACTION Workshop for MBA Aspirants

puys

Just thought of sharing the recent experience of a cricket match we had between seniors and juniors
It was a very close match...but we lost and juniors won...they needed 18 runs to win in the last over and just a wicket in hand aaaannnddd they made it..

Congo to d juniors team

We are planning to have another match in the month of October but many more exciting events before that...

Will keep updating you

Star alumni Suhail Sarma (Class of 2003), visited Inbuss recenly to deliver a guest talk to the our batch. He was also felicitated with the Alumni Ecxellence award on that day.

Suhail started his career with ABN AMRO Bank and moved to IBM Daksh after a brief stint with the bank. He has now been with IBM Daksh for closer to 8 years. A recipient of many internal awards and accolades, Suhail has charted a fast track career for himself in the Leadership Development and Strategic HR domain. He was awarded the IBM Talent Spark (an internal performance recognition wards) recently and has also won the IBM Grace Award an award for excellence in enabling services.

He is currently based in New Delhi as the Operations lead for the IT delivery leaders office India & South East Asia (Global Process Services Team) He would soon be moving to Bangalore in Strategic role in the Global Business Services Team.

Batch of 2011 were all lucky enough to be a part of the felicitation ceremony and got the chance to interact with Suhail, someone who has gone through the same and be guided by him. He gave us few insights and shared his mantras on how to be a successful leader and achieve what he has in such a short span of time. We are all thankful to him to have taken out his valuable time and share his experiences with us.

Dear puys...!

Infinite's got the golden opportunity to visit the Art gallery to get knowledge about Art and its extrinsic value. Sothbeys , The largest art auction house has made record earnings this quarter on account of art sales and believes that art is growing into an attractive investment option. The students were taken through the gallery and got to understand works of famous contemporary artists and artists like MF Hussain, Tyeb Mehta , Raza , Souza and many more. The economic value of art as an investment tool and understanding how to read art and sculptures was explained. It was altogether a wonderful experience....

Inbuss proudly welcome its new club members:-

HR club: Marketing Club:

Aditya Khanna Abhijeet Singh
Akshay Anand Madhav Sud
Pallavi Behl Mahima Walia
Srishti chadha Prayag Taneja
Rati verma
Rishi Shah

They all have got an opprtunity to demonstrate qualities such as creativity, leadership and teamwork. These qualities are important outside of a professional setting as well as at work.

Congratzzz..!!

Inbuss proudly welcome its new club members:-

HR club :

Aditya Khanna
Akshay Anand
Pallavi Behl
Srishti chadha
Rati verma
Rishi Shah

Marketing Club:

Abhijeet Singh
Madhav Sud
Mahima Walia
Prayag Taneja

They all have got an opprtunity to demonstrate qualities such as creativity, leadership and teamwork. These qualities are important outside of a professional setting as well as at work.

Congratzzz..!!

Hi Puys,

Just wanted to mention that a team of five Infinites is participating in this year's CFA Industry Research Challenge. This is a global podium we as infinites have got an opportunity to prove ourselves in. The only other schools participating in this from India are the IIMs and B-Schools in its league. This invovlement in a competition against the top tier 1 B SChools is extremely thrilling, inspiring and challenging. We all are so looking forward to getting started!!