Life @ IILM-Gurgaon

Hey all, IILM has been among the best institutes for a long time now. and with recent up-gradations and an all-new hostel(Residential Campus), it has only bettered its infrastructure over time. As far as studies are concerned, the fac…

Hey all,

IILM has been among the best institutes for a long time now. and with recent up-gradations and an all-new hostel(Residential Campus), it has only bettered its infrastructure over time.

As far as studies are concerned, the faculty is excellent, and they believe in ensuring that education attains a whole new level. Not by putting in 18-20 hours a day of studies, but by working smart and working right. The whole atmosphere is amazing with students from varying backgrounds selected so as to ensure the perfect blend and a strong foundation for learning. What it does to students is the All round development through PDP classes, Guest Lectures, Psychometric Sessions, Live Projects, Perfervid Club events happening every now and then to increase students' engagement, Industrial visits, sports..

IILM also boasts of a HUGE campus that few other B-schools have. Hostel-life could not have been better with excellent net connectivity, fully air-conditioned room with 24*7 power backup, all modern amenities, etc.

So, Dear Puys and Pirls, here it is, LIFE@IILM-Gurgaon, where we'll keep you updating with all the happenings at our Institute.

Stay tuned...

Special Talk by Dr S Y Quraishi

Session on Indian Elections A festival of Youth & democracy by Dr S.Y. Quraishi, Chief Election Commissioner, Government of India, (Retd)

Latin American Dance Workshop Session 2 with Ms. Irina

Lets Dance!!!

Birthday Celebration @ IILM-Gurgaon

Student exchange offers broad based benefits and outcomes for students keen to embark on this international adventure.Most of these are intertwined and come together to constitute the overarching exchange experience. IILM is one of the top notch institutes that sponsors the same.

Check out the Incredible Indian Journey...the Chandenie Autar way !(Student under the Semester Exchange Program from Rotterdam Buisness School, Netherlands)

Visit Organised for International Students to AGRA...

Metro City, far away from home, new friends, New room, new dreams, new hopes, a Brand new €œWhat-to-do next list €? and a fresh feeling is all what I can sense out of it. This is what is going on in my head when i took admission in IILM-GGN

The best thing about life in a metro City is the fast paced life..Everybody wants to be successful, Everybody wants to achieve something, Everybody has his/her own dreams to fulfill, new goals, new lifestyle. And you know this city gives you back.You achieve whatever you wish too.. It helps you in all possible ways. You meet people from different backgrounds,Culture,Different thought process or in short,entirely different. But yes, You do learn to handle all these things. But what you need is just 1 thing "Give it a TRY and Don't be afraid of failure "

Coolest thing about IILM in 10 words or less:

The opportunity to be yourself and discover your potential!

Yes,there is so much good things to learn when you are studying with students from across the globe..

IILM believes in encouraging Young Organisers(IILM's Students) in order to boost self confidence among them.

Awarding the Core Team Members of iFest, Vivekanand memorial Debate and International Conference.

Jive talking : Dance class on Jive. Swift steps is the mantra!!!

Students grow and learn to perform well in negative situations if he/she has exposure to the same.That's the reason why IILM organize VIVEKANAND Memorial Debate Every Year.. see a clip oof the same here..

See what International Students at IILM have to say about their experience..

IILM Student Prateesh aggarwal,Professional Polo Player, On the cover of Blitz Jan Edition.. IILM is proud to have such students.

Hey, I've been a student of IILM-GGN and i still miss those days.. Starting from the cafeteria to Library to classrooms to clubs to events to freshers' party to convocation to food...
Seriously, I'm having so many memories attached to it.. Is it still the same or some changes??

IILM 8th distinguished Global Award Thinker.. Check out the pictures here..

8th Distinguished Global Thinker Award.. Check out the pictures here

To know how it feels like to be in IILM and the Quality of Education that we Imparts in a student, Join us on Facebook..

STAY UPDATED!!!