LIFE @ IILM GSM

Studying in IILM GSM was turning point in my own personality and outlook The focus on case studies and the industry experience of faculty made me more practical which I find very useful in my life.Thanks, IILM GSM you have shaped my career from wh…

Studying in IILM GSM was turning point in my own personality and outlook The focus on case studies and the industry experience of faculty made me more practical which I find very useful in my life.Thanks, IILM GSM you have shaped my career from where I could take further. IILM GSM has provided me the platform to accomplish all my dreams. It has given me an opportunity to unleash my full potential and to materialize my career goals. IILM GSM has prepared me to face every battle in corporate world.

This campus is one of the best Institute in NCR in terms of Accommodation. Its a residential campus with art-of-infrastructure and all modern facilities.

@pinkubharat nice to you see here..! but I am damn sure that you must be from my senior batch.. Sir, its good to see you here.. you know, now the campus is fully residential! and that too on a flat based system, having all modern facilities like AC rooms (single accommodation)... hope to meet you there in the upcoming Alumni Meet.

Can u please update me regarding the placements and accreditation of IILM GSM ?

IILM GSM's environment to study is very much cool.

Hi Guys!This thread is all about life & experiences at IILM Graduate School of Management (IGSM), Greater Noida. Through this thread, you all can discuss events, happenings and views about IGSM. IGSM Students and alumni can share their experiences with others. MBA aspirants can ask their queries about campus, facilities, resources and academic assistance.Thanks,Team IGSM 😃

Hi Guys!

Life at IGSM is 24*7, We have 24 Clubs... To name a few:

1) HR Club

2) Marketing Club

3) Finance Club

4) Cultral Club

5) Debate and Quiz Club

6) Sports Club

7) NGO Club

8) IT Club

9) Photography Club

10) Entrepreneurship club

11) Film making/Media club

12) Green/Environment club

13) Social media club

14) Bloggers club

15) Theatre Club

Currently working in a Corporate Setting as part of my Summer Internship placements I could Draw a few more parallels.Just like the Great Entrepreneur Steve Jobs had sad

"YOu can only connect the dots looking backward"At IILM gsm our teachers and Mentors always asked us to work in teams but do hardwork alone,here in corporates I find the same,great team players here work in unison but in themselves they work on their own".

Business Schools do not teach you such mantras,its only people who have worked in the Industry for decades and decades like some of our faculty here at IILM GSM who would tell u this.

Real Learning is what you can take home and remember for Ever,thats what we got at IILM GSM

Can u plz throw a light on the accreditations n how is IILM different from other colleges like NDIM, Jaipuria and Accurate?

IILM-GSM G.Noida Campus is AICTE & AIU approved ( 21st Batch ). Also it is accredited from NBA. Its a fully residential program with all modern facilities and also ranked among-st top 15 shining B-school in India by CNN-IBN Channel.

well well well, I am now sharing some of the pics of the life we had at our IILM GSM..
whether it was holi or birthday or industrial visit... the funn is alwez there!

Hi, IILM GSM had its convocation on 17th April and CAG Mr. Vinod Rai was our chief guest.

It was a happy moment for all student as they got the diploma and they got a good placement as they dreamt 😃 😃 😃

Hi Everyone, Life @ IGMS is just superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the 14th of September, 2012 the HUMAN RESOURCE CLUB along with the PEER MENTORING CLUB organized their very first event for the 2012-2014 batch at IILM. .

On the 14th of September, 2012 the HUMAN RESOURCE CLUB along with the PEER MENTORING CLUB organized their very first event for the 2012-2014 batch at IILM. The successful launching event saw enthusiastic participation from over 88 members accompanied by several faculty members, who had a “special team of their own”.

Objective:

To make people understand the importance of concepts like-

Team Work

Co-ordination

Networking Skills...........................

Blood Donation Camp Dec 12, 2012

With the predefined purpose of social welfare, NGO Club of IILM Greater Noida Campus came with their Second event "Blood Donation Camp" with INDIAN RED CROSS SOCIETY on 12-12-2012, and IILM members donated 60 units blood.

For this noble event donors shown their zeal,enthusiastic and social attitude. This event conducted successfully with great coordination between administrative team of IILM, NGO club members of IILM and Indian Red Cross Society members of Delhi Chapter.

Higher management of IILM appreciated the effort of NGO club members and motivated them for conducting such events for social welfare as per the objective of the Club.

IGPL Season3, Dec 10, 2012

Ten teams consisting of 7 boys and 4 girls each were formed with only one zeal in mind, to be champions. The games are not only exhilarating but also full of enjoyment for everyone with the competitive edge obviously playing a huge part. After the first two rounds only three teams remain to decide who will get the top honors. Marketing, entrepreneurship and sports club only remain now. The event had started on 10th December with the final was on 18th.

Life @ IILM -GSM in-campus hostel:

Living on campus serves an integral part of students' education by fostering the development of the individual and enriching his / her experience. Each student can enjoy the privacy, safety and active social life in their separate apartments for boys and girls.

Caring wardens and a tight security ensure a pleasant stay allowing them to focus on academics.

Take a look in some of IILM GSM students and their summer internships in our facebook page:

Our faculty members have rich and continuous experience. Prof. Sanjay Srivastava conducted a MDP on the topics of "Decision Making" and "Conducting Effective Meetings" at Power Management Institute NOIDA (an NTPC training organization).

Alumni Speaks

"IILM has been instrumental in my fundamental quest for the holy grail of management knowledge. It gave me a conducive learning environment and enriched platform to learn the basics, apply the principles and perform well in my professional life."

Cheena Sharma (2009-11 Batch), Senior Analyst, KPMG.