Life@IIFT Delhi

Welcome to IIFT Delhi and your Corporate Life takes a jump of 100 Index Points :: MBA(IB) MBA with the a new “perspective” with International running in the foreground always …where else do we get to study subjects like International Market …

Welcome to IIFT Delhi and your Corporate Life takes a jump of 100 Index Points
MBA(IB) MBA with the a new "perspective" with International running in the foreground always ....where else do we get to study subjects like International Market Research and International Business Strategy and still come back to Yoga to relax and unwind.Its more of a whole MBA course plus IB so all the conventional subjects like Economics,Marketing,Finance have their International Counterparts...which prepares you for the Rigours of the new Economy Corporate Life from the day one.With 9 Courses in the first Tri.Sem we all are prepared to tackle the roller Coaster ahead...As you stroll up the Footsteps to your Hostel room thinking on the 4-Ps you have those Kotler Inspired nerves and nostrils yearning for the IIFT Dhabha and Tanku's where amazing Paranthas are served under the CANOPY of Sanjay VaN for All the to - be Managers.
With Upcoming events like BT Acumen,Motley Blue and IIFT's Black Mist theres lotsa for a creative soul to bite onto.
For a 43 Year Old Institution its an amazing Place for a young soul waiting to discover the Manager in her/him.

Get up in the morning and you have the Qutub Minar Welcoming you in your balcony....
Its cool to make out the Outlines of the Building when its raining.....
for a price of an entrance Test and a good GD/PI it seems to be a win win bargain

IIFT Delhi School Of International Business where IB never Sleeps.

hey all,
to add to the above post, Motley Brew is IIFT's in-house sports fest held twice a year, that involves various indoor and outdoor sports..
and Blackmist is IIFT's rock band....

Dudes any details on Quo vadis??

Quo Vadis 2006 will be held from November 18th to 20th,2006.
Once we get more info on the exact fixtures it will be posted.

Runy

Well,
IIFT proved to be a great host for the BT Acumen 2006 - one of the largest B - School inter - college competition. Participants from the various B - school in the Northern region participated in full vigour. The event was a great success with Harsha Bogle at his best. The students of IIFT had something to cheer about as their team stood first in the Debate of the Northern region and represents the North zone in the All India Finals.

Congrats to Swarnim and Arka for taking IIFT's name to further heights.

regards,
Praveen Kumar

Hey all
BT Acumen 2006, Northern Region was a real success, with so many B Schools participating from various places...
And IIFT stood first in the debate...grt goin Arka and Swarnim..
And not to forget the efforts put up by all the volunteers involved in the event..
Grt job guys..
GO IIFT GO ! !

hey all...

After the stupendous success of BT Acumen, IIFT brings to u yet another rocking event....

The National IT Symposium 2006

21st Aug ....IIFT Audi, New Delhi

** 3 mind boggling sessions....grilling questions...hectic parleys...all under one roof!
** Watch out for the best in action....from the best of the companies.....as they speak
out their minds!

IT's something U can't afford to miss!!

Keep Checking dis space......the game has jus begun!!

Discover Urself....
www.iift-seminars.com/IT

Organizing Committee
Club Systemix
IIFT, New Delhi

Hey.....any discounts on the registration fee for Pagal B Schoolers?? Would love to come but 600 bucks is beyond my means at this moment....

Dude!!...for a ManDevIan, 600 bucks wonly wont make no difference am sure!!

vineetmanghani Says
Hey.....any discounts on the registration fee for Pagal B Schoolers?? Would love to come but 600 bucks is beyond my means at this moment....

Jokes apart, its worth that investment. the seminars at IIFT have truly been a great value addition. will chck out wid the organising commitee on the discount part, though i think the outcome may not be positive.

surya

Deadlines for the BirlaSoft IIFT "FUTURISM" Paper writing competition has been extended to 15th september...

hi......
i pursung my engg....:- .... and wanna know bout iift campus placements........... had its prospectus................ but unable to get about no of seats:neutral:

secondly wat the scenario bout k j somaya ??:: i read it that it accepts iift score....
give some details........__________________

hi sylvester,

If you want to know about placement sat IIFT i guess you should check out the website.. here's a link to the placement report for 2006

http://www.iift.edu/iift/extras/placement%20report%202006.pdf

hi......
i pursung my engg....:- .... and wanna know bout iift campus placements........... had its prospectus................ but unable to get about no of seats:neutral:

secondly wat the scenario bout k j somaya ??:: i read it that it accepts iift score....
give some details........__________________

Hey
This is a thread on Life@IIFT and urs is an admissions-related query..if u wna ask smthng abt life@ iift, then u are most wlcm to post it here..or else the admissions related queries shud b posted on a separate thread : IIFT-Admission-2007
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iift-admission-2007-25016884
Cheers !

hi ppl....
thans for informing bout the sites....

Hi Guys,

End terms for Fuchchas wrap up tommorrow...We'll be getting much deserved week long break...

Second years are done with their end terms and have tootled off to Mumbai/Dubai/Singapore respectively for their port visits..

Upcoming events at IIFT include the finance symposium which happens on the 11th of october... do visit http://www.iift-seminars.com for details of speakers and guests, and to register....the event is being organized at mumbai at the Taj President in associaton with Bobay Chambe of Commerce..the focus of the event is on the emerging trend of "Mergers and Acquisitions"

Don't miss it!!! :grab:

IIFTian Puys,
this thread needs a bit of support from all of you out there..lemme be the first o affirm that life at IIFt is absolutelythe most fun i've had on this planet and posts detailing exactly what such fun entails are always welcome...looking forward to a deluge of post..let the memories flow

One trimester down .. only five more to go??:

Hey Guys, Why is this thread so inactive??
Am excited about IIFT , just have to write tomorrow's test nicely and then hope for the best :).

Could you guys post abt the break-up of the batch at IIFT, like the number of people with Work-Ex and Average Age and stuff??

And please keep this thread active, wannabe IIFTians wanna know more abt the present IIFTians and the institute itself :D.