Life @ IFIM Bangalore

To get detailed information about the college, events and updates follow this group and feel free to ask question here.

Its always better to watch than to read..so here's the link to the video on life at IFIM Bangalore....(Student made)

Thanks!

Life @ IFIM has always been filled with the right blend of academics and fun activities. A memorable experience and one that will always be cherished!

I want to share a special experience at college. One fine day in between chit chat at Shawamek cafe (A regular 'cheta' shop near college!) someone suggested that we need a break from daily presentations and assignments. And the plan was to paint a wall in college. We managed to get permission from Admin and sacrificed one Saturday night for the same. The design is a perfect combination of modern and traditional art. We managed to leave an impression on the IFIM's wall forever. Watch how we did it in the following video.

Mumbai Dabbawalas at college.

Watch IFIM students speak about their life @ @IFIMBSchool

Education day was celebrated at the campus on the 125th Birth Anniversary of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. Activities like debate & essay writing were organized by the students.

Last year our students have won 18+ prizes in 7 National level Management fest! Congrats 12-14 Batch. We are proud of you!
Pic: PGDM 12-14 Batch

That was a great day when i celebrated my diwali in IFIM hostel with college friends.never felt that iam missing my home 😃

Reviving the spirit of holiness for Ganesh Chaturthi.

Ganapati Bappa Moriyaaa......

Good interavctive session with Paramitha Debarman, General manager, Key accounts, IBM.

Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.- Budha
Pic: Gautam Buddha sculpture at IFIM Campus

Someone who has seen the maximum no of presentations in my class!

That time of the academic year when all the awkwardness and weirdness between the outgoing batch and incoming batch fades out and we all grove together to make it one hell of a memorable night, Our Freshers Party 😍😍

Had some awesome experience while trekking at savanadurga hills.... Jus loved it....Thanq IFIM 😃

Guest Lecture by Mr Rakesh Godhwani, an Adjunct Professor and head of IIM Bangalore Alumni Association. He is an alumni of NIT Karnataka and IIM Bangalore and has worked for Wipro, Intel and Qualcom.

Rakesh has authored a book titled "Seek" on career selection and planning. This book is targeted towards young professionals graduating from college and entering professional life. He has included his interactions with the successful alumni of IIM Bangalore to find answer to the question - What lies ahead?

Guest Lecture by Mr Rakesh Godhwani, an Adjunct Professor and head of IIM Bangalore Alumni Association. He is an alumni of NIT Karnataka and IIM Bangalore and has worked for Wipro, Intel and Qualcom.

Rakesh has authored a book titled "Seek" on career selection and planning. This book is targeted towards young professionals graduating from college and entering professional life. He has included his interactions with the successful alumni of IIM Bangalore to find answer to the question - What lies ahead?

When we got opportunity to mingle with IFIM. When Faculties became friends and Friends became Best buddies... 😃 Ausum Trekking session at Savandurga Hills, Bangalore.