Life @ Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur

Hi Guys! This thread is all about life at Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur. Through this thread, we all can discuss events, happenings at GSB. GSB students and alumni can share their experiences with others. MBA aspirants can ask th…

Hi Guys!

This thread is all about life at Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur. Through this thread, we all can discuss events, happenings at GSB.

GSB students and alumni can share their experiences with others. MBA aspirants can ask their queries about campus, facilities, resources and academic assistance.

Thanks,
Team GSB.

TWO Years out of my 23 years……!!! Yes, this sign of exclamatory means a lot to me of “my life @ GSB”. When I stepped into Gnanam School of Business, I was not so serious about anything but determined that this should be my turning point and have to work harder. I hadn't any idea about my career or anything on that sort. But now, I could feel a complete transformation from an Ordinary Karuna to Karuna, MBA.,

And… I should say something. Yes, I really miss my batch Adpros and Seniors Beecons!!! 😃

@GnanamThanjavur

Campus Interview by Karamtara Fasteners for Marketing and Operations specializations. All the best Guys

Hearty Congratulation to Velayutharaman T M for bagging an offer with Arohana at a salary of 4 lakhs per annum, Arohana is a Socio Enterpreneurship firm and is headed by a Team of Vetrans from Banking, Diary Farming etc.

Gnanam Premier League Season 4 Begins Today with a grand opening ceremony at 4PM today

Guest Lecture by Satheesh Krishnamurthy, Brand Consultant, Chennai

Hearty Wishes to Dinesh Kumar and Mohammed Yasin for getting selected by Wipro Consumer Care

18th May 2013: Workshop on "FOREX MARKETS" by Mr. Tharani Prakash, Axis Bank

The FIRST GRADUATION DAY FUNCTION of Gnanam School of Business on JUNE 15th 2013 at 10:31 AM

Venue : Gnanam School Business Campus,

Chief guest : Shri.G.K.Vasan , Hon'ble Union Minister of Shipping, Govt. of India

We invite each one of you for the event. Those who are not able to make it to the venue can still participate by logging on to the real-time streaming session hosted on or website

www.gsb.co.in

Regards,

Arul Doss

CEO, GSB