Life @ GIFT-Vizag

HI Guys, Hai I am Dolgovind, 4th Sem, MPIB, Gitam Ins of Foreign Trade, Vizag. U can simply call me Dulu, in fact i love to be called as Dulu. Tough time is going for all the GIFTIAN. Really busy with the classes and pre-placement activities…

HI Guys,
Hai I am Dolgovind, 4th Sem, MPIB, Gitam Ins of Foreign Trade, Vizag.
U can simply call me Dulu, in fact i love to be called as Dulu.
Tough time is going for all the GIFTIAN. Really busy with the classes and pre-placement activities. But the evening cool breeze and romantic weather giving us the energy to do all sort of activities.
Friends those who would like to know more about our institute are always welcome.
Please post your reply.
Thanks.
Dulu
GIFT, MPIB-8th
http://www.gift-india.org(site our institute)

hi,
I am thinking of applying to Gitam through IIFT test and i need few info about that

1. What is cut off through iift
  2. Most important about placement is it 100% and the avg or highest salary
  3. Do they prefer freshers or work ex
  4. is the course AICTE approved
Please provide me about these info !!

dude just a suggesstion..can u just change the name of the thread to lets say 'life @ GIFT' ... coz the first impression ppl get on reading the thread title is that its facing some tough times....n the title is more or less a misnomer reading ur post..

ciao..

Ohhhhh ..... I thought that GIFtians are in trouble or something.
but it's life@GIFT !!!

Take care while choosing the name DULU.

hey
im planning 2 apply 2 GITAM my CAT ./. is 86..so do I stand a chance? what r their usual cutoffs??
also wht r the placements like?? & more imp..salaries........????

also hows life on campus..th website link 2 student activity shows..under construction..!!
& about tie-up with iift..do the IIFT faculty visit gitam..??

plz sm1 reply QUICK

hey i am applying to Badruka institute of foreign trade and Gift also. what is the placment for gift and is it better then badruka.

[email protected]

where are u man???reply to these queries...its igh time now!!!!

Dear Dulu,

This is Sebastin Vincent.I'm from Kerala and I've joined GIFT for the 06-06 batch.I'll be coming to GIFT on June 1st inorder to pay the installment of the course fee.Pls do explain to me about GIFT.The faculties,their teaching methodoligies.And abt the placements,the extra cirricular activities etc..

That is,pls do explain 2 me ur life@GIFT in total.HA,ha,HA.U Pls do email me 2 [email protected]. So hoping to read ur mail soon.

Rgds,

Sebastin.

HI Guys,
Tough time is going for all the GIFTIAN. Really busy with the classes and pre-placement activities. But the evening cool breeze and romantic weather giving us the energy to do all sort of activities.
Friends those who would like to know more about our institute are always welcome.
Please post your reply.
Thanks.
Dulu
GIFT, MPIB-8th

hi...i got a call from gift..i wish 2 know bout its placements nd package!!!i also hv apprehensions about its course as it is specialized (IB)...plz guide me...

hey hi,this is bhubaneswari tripathy.i have got my counselling on 16th,nd i m pretty excited bout it.
i just wanted to know about the highest package of 2009,hours of classes/day,faculties,facilities,hostel,etc.
i would really be obliged.
thank u mr.dulu

Hi this is aks & i was a student of gitam(GIM) in 2009. ..
GIFT (GIIB) Is a right fltform to launch ur carrier if u r plan'g to go for IB(SECTOR).
INFRA IS THE best in india(no dout abt tht)
last yr plcments were not so good due 2 recesion . .but by cum'g 2 yrs it will be good again.
Return on investment (8/10):thumbsup::thumbsup:
faculty visting & core (7/10)
clg hstl is also good ...
u can go for it.

hey hi,this is bhubaneswari tripathy.i have got my counselling on 16th,nd i m pretty excited bout it.
i just wanted to know about the highest package of 2009,hours of classes/day,faculties,facilities,hostel,etc.
i would really be obliged.
thank u mr.dulu

HI Guys,
Please post your reply.
Thanks.
Dulu
GIFT, MPIB-8th

Hey same query here too....

totally, non-sense college,:oops:

staff of this college are so rough n corrupt that its like a state Govt. office.

typical south Indian ascent , god knows about grooming..

seats dont fill up in logistics n banking,

officials put pressure in admission into it..

speak like gd is gud but pi bad or vice versa ..

i will not name the officials but have a g8 attitude problem.

uneccessarily conducted the 2nd phase admissions although mba ib was filled

up..

only to fill up logistics n banking they conducted 2nd phase..

heyii guys..

good to see so many informations here abt the college.. well, i wanted to know about Gitam Insti of management. The infra seems good but thats not the only scene for MBA. wot is the placement scenario of the collge?

looking forward for the replies..