Life@FMS

Rather late…but what the heck…finally started the thread… taking a cue from the 2007 batch of FMS…its time that the 2008 ki junta chips in with snipets and snapshots :: ::

Rather late...but what the heck......finally started the thread....

taking a cue from the 2007 batch of FMS....its time that the 2008 ki junta chips in with snipets and snapshots

taking a cue from the 2007 batch of FMS....its time that the 2008 ki junta chips in with snipets and snapshots

Ah! reading that thread was fun again 😃 like i say, nothing like good clean humour to liven up a rather hectic day. Faccha junta, post away. you could write anything here..unfortunately, i dont count as a mod, or an official one anyway
hey Rajesh
Good stuff man!
Was nice reading our experiences of 1st week at FMS!!!!
Hope this thread rocks unlike the 2k8 thread u guys had :)

-V
hey Rajesh
Good stuff man!
Was nice reading our experiences of 1st week at FMS!!!!
Hope this thread rocks unlike the 2k8 thread u guys had :)

-V

Whoa Shivie!

No induction experience cuz we were too phased out during induction to even breathe - who wouldve had the time to post mate Lets what '08 has in store now
QuintEssence Says
Ah! reading that thread was fun again 😃 like i say, nothing like good clean humour to liven up a rather hectic day. Faccha junta, post away. you could write anything here..unfortunately, i dont count as a mod, or an official one anyway

'Good Clean Humor'...Need I add, as always ...neways hectic day it sure was chief and this one looks no better....the late nites, the early mornings, the boxes, the induction, the formals, the dark circles, the piling ass-ignments, the whistling deadlines, the mcaloos, the DRIVEs,the penalties, the gyaan....the gastricated fachaas ..did somebody mention life!!!

'Abandon all hope, ye who enter here'!!!

but at the end of the day, reminiscences of cafe morrison are enuff to drown the pain..do i hear Q and Vincentian grrrrrr ...

Rajesh bud(!) u rock!!only if the other junta can manage to get some breathing space!!!if doggie can take time out from changing his avatars to actually make a post, am sure we shall continue to see action...awrite more later..more 'pressing' things to attend to right now...
---------------------------------------------------
2:52 am and counting

cheers rajesh!!!here i come....btw,dun u think this thread's missin somethin??
- the 08 batch junta. i guess they r a bit busy

Hai folks!!
I am giving CAT dis yr.I wud lik 2 get info abt cutoffs at fms!Please do reply me!!

Akash G M,Hyd

Hai folks!!
I am giving CAT dis yr.I wud lik 2 get info abt cutoffs at fms!Please do reply me!!

use the search option from my signature and post in the relevant thread.

@rajesh,
it was nice to read your experiences. this thread was overdue...

@spitback

bahut dino ke baad aapka post padha 😃

spitback is too busy wid other things these days ;)
wat say spit?

wat say spit?

only 2k7 junta posting ? heh these juniors are laaaaazy bums maaan! ~yawn~ darn! where's swifty these days

seriously man!!!
one thread starter and then even he vanishes... i think we wud see more action in the second half of the week...
or so we think

seriously man!!!
one thread starter and then even he vanishes... i think we wud see more action in the second half of the week... [;)]
or so we think [:D]

orkut bug ( the brackets before smileys ->> [ ] )

..isnt it shiv [;)] ..err..:wink:

@rajesh,
it was nice to read your experiences. this thread was overdue...

saar....experiences post kiye kaha hai abhi tak....do drop in at the campus when u visit the capitol...

anywz here i go.......so far its been a day full of derivatives,organizational culture, airtel's marketing strategy and heineken beer...and i cant believe that i am staring at another assignment after this:neutral::neutral:

spitback is accused of doing unparliamentary tasks after having been drunk so hes absconding

@quinty-swifty is off to gujju land....i wud want to know the reason behind the nomenclature tho and the right to information act thingie as well
rajeshnsitian Says
saar....experiences post kiye kaha hai abhi tak....do drop in at the campus when u visit the capitol...

will try my best and do that...can not commit
wat say spit?

haan maar lo aap bhi chachajee.....!!!with the globe talking abt mah expolits at the marcus party I hereby decide to er...quit drinking...at least till the return party is done with

@rajeshnsitian - dawg!!gimme some time shall unravel all the skeletons in ur closet too...!!!just some time...

@amitnsitian - aa jaao bhidu!!!
awrite while we are at it...there are many things each batch claims to own proprietary to but when it comes to below the belt ...er..humor/'actions'..the batch of '08 definitely has a head start...some picks from the first coupla months...in bull-et points and no GAS!!!(wonder what would this acronym expand to!!)
  1. 'ello...shut up...Just SHUT UP!!!wonder if T even had an idea how ths one-liner wud catch on so rapidly and xtensively....
  2. the ZOM-soc...A society which was nipped in the bud as greener pastures won over..last heard there was NSA doing its rounds...!!
  3. viru's one liners...nothing hits below the belt better...Apt, pithy and def below the belt...
  4. "I dont mind"...the oft repeated statement during the induction week and post it...culminating in the mock 'box'!!!
  5. dogmatix's passion for rakhi sawant and anything that has a very distant resemblance to the bombshell..
  6. the marcus party and all the proximities attached DURING the party
  7. the thread starter's search for quenching his thirst!!!!the search goes on....!!! someday he shall actually attend the first lecture and prove us wrong!!!
  8. ATTAR SINGH....The name says it all...!!
  9. 'I hate Mcdonalds' fan club....
  10. The bucket party and the dance of the junior crappies...!!!

folks pile on....!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4:15 a.m. and counting!!!!
  1. the thread starter's search for quenching his thirst!!!!the search goes on....!!! someday he shall actually attend the first lecture and prove us wrong!!!

bugger....its 5:45 AM and u expect me to attend the first lecture?? whts with the thirst bit;) ?
rajeshnsitian Says
bugger....its 5:45 AM and u expect me to attend the first lecture?? whts with the thirst bit;) ?

dawg!!!even if it was 11:30 pm..i bet u wud still be snoring at 9:00 am...get doggie to post...folks check out the hostel notice board...rakhi sawants visiting st.stephens campus to talk abt morality ....!!!!mika wud be pleased!!and where on the planet are the andies and the c21s...!!!junta too preoccupied with pressing issues!!!
orkut bug ( the brackets before smileys ->> [ ] )

..isnt it shiv [;)] ..err..:wink:

yeah dude
and i could find no way to edit the friggin post!