Life @ Corporates

LIfe in corporates is totaly different! Bottom line: No one is your friend, All of them are pseudo friends Problem : How do you tackle this when pressures keep pouring on You ?? ::

LIfe in corporates is totaly different!

Bottom line: No one is your friend, All of them are pseudo friends

Problem : How do you tackle this when pressures keep pouring on You ??

I am not sure whether I really wanted to comment on this post...still dont know why I am replying...

One thing I learnt in my small corporate tenure is that never make very close friends in your work team...otherwise when you outperform them, they are pissed off...and if you care about not pissing them off, you will face hard time in outperforming them...and apart from that if you are given promotion, then ur friends in the team will be the most difficult persons to tackle...
But yes, you need to show them, that you really care about them...but do maintain a certain distance...

and I agree, that human is a social animal...we need to make friends to be happy...so better make friends outside your team...keep interacting with other people outside your team...

This thing really works..I have tried and tested it very well....

I am not sure whether my comment is in line with the asked question...but it surely covers the life in corporates...