Life @ BITM

Life at BITM begins as early as 6 in the morning…yes there are a few lazy gooses…but on an average it’s at 6 in the morn…the joggers are out on the track…the gym people start working out and the nerdy’s hit the books…yes and there a…

Life at BITM begins as early as
6 in the morning...yes there are a few lazy gooses...but on an average it's at 6 in the morn....the joggers are out on the track....the gym people start working out and the nerdy's hit the books...yes and there are also a few sophisticated...extra health conscious swimmers who are in the pool...
an hour later every1s back to the rooms with the early morning newspapers...the Economic times(i knw..it sucks :P) but u also get the DNA.
7am
The usual jump and run around the washroom and the bathroom among the 3 rommies can be seen in every cluster on each floor...

8.15 am every1s off for the breakfast...some lazy tards come at 8.55am and manage a 5 min breakfast...(some1 call the guiness people)....

9am..
lecture time...or should i say the real sleep time...
if any prof reads this...sir i want to tell you itz not your mistake...we are the useless fools....but anyways...sleep is must...

the 90 mins lectures sometimes seem like eternity
but having said that take nothing away from the faculty who are some of the greatest corporate stalwarts of their time and are shared with symbis and other colleges..

1.30 pm..
lunch break
after 3 lectures of 90 min each finally some respite...
lunch is nice at the mess...

3.30pm
after 2 hours of break student managers come in the class for the post lunch session
2 more lectures and finally we are done for the day...
that is only if any highly paid or high profit earning entrepreneur does not decide to share his knowledge.(guest lecturer)

6.30pm-7pm
time to relax and have a light movement with friends .
an hour after college for studying but we are humans...

8pm
dinner time...............

9.30pm
the big bell rings
everybody is inside the hostel gates because of the rule of 9.30pm onwards it silence hours....mind you,... u need to be inside the hostel...

10 pm its self time...study read write enjoy anything u wanted....but inside your cluster....

11 pm....lights go off except for a small bulb at the centre and the fans...
it informs every1 to sleep...but some nerdys go onn with their special table lamps...and some enjoy the beauty of the internet on their laptop...

soon every1 goes to sleep....
next day morn at 6 am sharp
as usual the gayatri mantra...begins the day at 6....
and the story repeats...
so thats life at BITM..
where rules are to tamed and get tamed bt the rules...

Regards,
skd7
Jeova Sanctus Unus

Very nice dude . . . . .

gr8 work . . .

BITM Rocks . . . . . . .

The Backbone of all great people was Discipline

Come to BITM to strengthen your Backbone

Hi,I had lot of fun in past 2 week while "Drishti 2014" is going in our college BITM Pune . we have played many games indoor as well as out door nd more we also have 3 days for culture so threr we dance, we done street skit, and lots of more event, its was so enjoying days

i am a current year(13-15) student of BITM, pursuing PGDM(Telecom)

life at BITM is fun with full of discipline😃

Hello everyone.........

I am Siddhartha Pande current student of BITM Batch (13-15)...... We are here to help you out with any information you need about BITM....... Life@BITM is full of fun and frolics........ We had a great time for @weeks as our annual fest Drishti was going on....... OOOhhhh What should I say it was full of zet-zeal and so much of entusiasm............

Hi,I am Nishant Gite from current batch of BITM(2013-2015).we are here to help you frnds.

convocation batch 2011-2013: THE STALWARTS

Hey guys!!! This is Rohan Jain...from Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management(BITM) from batch (13-15)!!! If you guys need any information or help u can contact me!!!

Strength of B.I.T.M !!!!!!! our Deputy Director Vignesh Sir !!!!!
This picture is taken during TUG OF WAR in Drishti-2K14 ( It's an Inter-College friendly matches between BIMM, BITM, BIIB, BIMHRD )!!!!

11 Ways to Build Your Personal Brand http://blogs.hbr.org/2008/03/11-ways-to-build-your-personal/

The Eight Phases of Brand Love http://blogs.hbr.org/2014/02/the-eight-phases-of-brand-love/

B.I.T.M

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.

At any street corner the feeling of absurdity can strike any man in the face.

Street Play @BITM

BITM ROCKzzzz......

#Random#Corporate Interface Program#Chennai#Biryani

hoil at @BITM !!!!!!!!!!!

Induction Period: Interaction with Corporate Leaders:  Dr. Asit Mohapatra, Director - HR (Textiles), Raymond Limited is interacted with junior students (2014 - 16 Batch) on 21 Jun 2014 as a part of Induction Programme.

Mr. Manojit Acharya, Executive Director, Demag Cranes & Components (I) Pvt Ltd interacted and addressed the students of Sri Balaji Society- BIMM, BITM, BIIB & BIMHRD, Pune on 23 Jun 2014

There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10690157_768366939900069_41219448990...