Life at UBS Chandigaeh

Hi to all of you iam Kushagra Mishra MBA IB UBS 2009-11 Batch.Life at UBS is full of hectic schedule n fun.We are living on work hard and party harder.UBS is one of the best and oldest University department of india established in 1968 and we have…

Hi to all of you iam Kushagra Mishra MBA IB UBS 2009-11 Batch.Life at UBS is full of hectic schedule n fun.We are living on work hard and party harder.UBS is one of the best and oldest University department of india established in 1968 and we have even Mentored FMS delhi.It is one of the largest university (389)acres and One of the best Roi b schoolin india fees is 18232 only cheapest after FMS and average is arnd 7 considering all UBS is one of the best Bschool in india to be in.

hi all we welcome u all at UBS chandigarh

hiii puys,,,
it's been a wek since to ubs.gr8 going UBS.kushagr got his snap in the chandigarh times.

really wanted to post a lot here...bt really no time at all..its been really hectic these 1st 2 weeks..no respite in sight...
p.s. can someone chnge the spelling of chandigarh in the thread title?

its changed in forum but cant be changed in posts

hi i have corrected it now

No post ..long time...:-(....I would be really happy to know abt life @ UBS and i guess so would be others...I request students of UBS to please take some time out and post their experiences...Thanks.

Hello there,
I am doing final year engg from manipal..m basically from amritsar..heard a lot about UBS when i was attending coaching classes at bulls eye during vacations..but overall rank of UBS is 48..that has quite disappointed me..Can u tell me exactly how gud/bad r the placements...I will be giving CAT this year..