life at symbiosis

hi every1, after a long time but it has and really i dont think anyone can stress a person more than what they do here.we have a rule to sleep so sleeping part is taken care of but for all others-these ppl know their job to stress you out.otherw…

hi every1,
after a long time but it has and really i dont think anyone can stress a person more than what they do here.we have a rule to sleep so sleeping part is taken care of but for all others-these ppl know their job to stress you out.otherwise why would anyone school have a 40 minute break after lunch and take attendence only to make the students sleep.

i am here nearly all alone at computer lab mailing this cause most others have had enough of our foundation exam today morning.needless to say paper was out of this world so most of them are drowning their sorrows in their sleep.

i am here mailing ppl and getting reconnected to pagalguy cause college was very gracious to give the students today off after mornings exam.

well,this is scmhrd for you.

regards
anush

lol......thats quite some stuff happening out there......but....for sure...the sleeping rule's gotta take the cake... have a nice time....

Cheers

ps: what of ankitha...she ain't seen nowadays????

hi,

there are lots of things happening-some are goods and others.....
well i am in scmhrd nashik and she is in scmhrd pune so no way no knowing how ankita is.

bye
anush

hi people,
i am very much here.just that i was not able to access site much.......

life here is going on very fine....

just came back from our 10 days VIPASSNA session.........

earlier before going there i was very much skeptical about the things.....but after coming from there.after my ow personal experience..i really feel good.......

amy b the process is little tough but when u start using it in yr personal life u feel the positive results that it gives........

really enjoying life here.......
yes of course the schdule is busy. its like running .running all the day.but still really enjoyable..... enjoying all the difficult as well as comfortable moments..........

despite never having a backlog all my life...... now i am even getting the new experience of having backlogs......

so u see learning a lot of things........

sorry anush.....nasik people came to pune campus but never got a chance to meet u.....

ok.friends..bye.....
will come with more information.next time.........

ankita

hi Ankita!!
Could u tell me about the symbiosis paper...wat kind of scores do u need to clear the exam....I'm getting around 90 to 92% in the mocks..n how do i prepare for the GK section.
Thanks

catalyst

Can anyone from Symbiosis tell me how to get there from Pune railway Station?

I heard that u have to gpo to daulat chowk or something, but Im not sure.

Ashutosh

hey shyguy...

well...u cud take a rick to say university circle(thats pune univ)....
then hop into one of the tum-tums....(thats 6 seaters) n then head to daulat chowk....get off there...n then take another rick or tum-tum to MIDC...which is like 4-5 mins from the chowk....

this is an economical ride....if u take the tum-tums n all.....

or u cud straight away head to MIDC,Hinjewadi where symbi campus is by a rick, from the station...but that will fetch u some extra dough.... somewhere around 140-150 or so....

if u dont have much luggage on u....take the tum-tum...

personally...i wud prefer to Hitch-Hike...
ppl here r very cool...u will find lotsa them willin to give u a free ride....

happy hikin'!

hi ankita !

cud u tell me more abt this vipassna session..heard its a whole lot of penance and no food and no civilization and stuff like tht......... hows it really??????

what were the cut-offs last year for HR at NASIK?????
i attempted 105 questions with decent accuracy(i hope.....)

hello friends,

regarding VIPASSNA........its a great experience.......

of course its little away from civilization.........its done at a place called igatpuri....
a very scenic location.with mountains around..definitely u need to have patience & guts to go thru that course.........

its little difficult but very valuable........

u have to keep quite.thats called noble silence for 10 days...... no talking even thru actions...

it teaches u control..... n helps u a lot........

the food there is excellent.....

i liked the experience very much....n if i get a chance again in my life i will go in for this course again.........

i too apped to HR is nashik.. is the result expected earlier than the said "4th jan" ??

yes the result will b out on the specified date...........

it teaches u control..... n helps u a lot........

I need some control...Today shud be declared as World Sadist Day ...
had a 3.5 hour accounting exam in themorning and after an one hour break a 4 hour marketing exam...

Hello ppl,
I was leafing thru the symbi brochure today. The result is expected on Jan 9th, and if selected, then u have to go for GD/PI, or as they call it, GI/PD, on 24,25,26 Jan in pune. U will know if ur selected on Feb 10th, full 5 days b4 CAT exam. The last date for canceling admission from symbi is mid April, by this date, I doubt if the GD/PI of other institites like IIMs would have been conducted. In that case if u apply to Symbi, ur money goes (whooshhhh).. flying away, with no chance to get it back.... :x

SHYGUY

hey shy...
resilts are on 4th jan dude....
all the best....
my money is ready to fly....
sivaram

hey everyone,
could any1 tell me how 2 reach hinjawadi campus if i catch a vovlo from mumbai?
i gotta gd/pi on 25 jan 8.00 am

cheers
rohan..

Hi. go slow on bold n caps..they're considered shouting

Hi ppl......I'm thru with the symbi admissions and am confident about getting thru....I would really like to know the campus life out there and the restrictions.....and how are studies and extra-curricular activities?

hi ankita, ashutosh.. i guess you people are regulars out there from symbi..
i have alomst got in to the FMB programme of symbi in nashik.. do you know how good the course is as compared to toehrs like tapmi and nirma? ..
I recently had a small glitch with my admission process, so my final admission thing is not so sure now.. but having submitted a letter to mr.pillai, i hope i get into the course soon enough.

hi again.. anyone from scmhrd pune out there?
basically i wanted to thank two people who really helped me out there at your centre in pune regarding my admission problem. it was great seeing a the familiar face of neha there, and the hlpful nature of himashu too. thank you both for making what seemed to be a tough walk into unkown territory a littel easier for me.. the next time if i a m lucky enough to meet either of you, wherever it is.. your choice of meal, at your choice of place.. is on me!.. thaks again for all your help..
hasher
p.s. if there's anyone who know what i am talking about, kindly pass themessage on to the conc people.. and i f possible get them in touch with me!.. thanks!