life at sims

hi!!! to all the guys n gals going to sims. well, i went to sims to take my addmission n have a look of the college . college is fine n infrastructure is good enough. regarding placements i talked to one ours senior .he told that only 4 stu…

hi!!!!!! to all the guys n gals going to sims.
well, i went to sims to take my addmission n have a look of the college .
college is fine n infrastructure is good enough. regarding placements i talked to one ours senior .he told that only 4 students of ib branch r remaining. highest was 10.5lakhs n was an over seas placement. campus is wi-fi enabled n many of them had laptops with them. life is cool out there,but regarding studies it requires some improvement.
well wishes to all of u.im from ghaziabad. is any one from here. please do mail meon my mail id [email protected]

And you registered only to post this !!!

I thought U were talking abt the sims game!!!
100% placement is fine but plz enquire abt the positions offered to the students..
Wht do u compare it with..creme,A level or B level B schools in the country?I m not interested in joiing there but curious abt the placements!!10.5 lak..profile??

10.5?? thats news to me i am in touch with 2 yr people they never told me about this thats good news that only 4 ppl are left but what about average yaar i dont wanna land up less than 3 lakhs

give some more info about hostel life if possible

Dont worry, the avg is 3.6lacs, so unless ur in the lower bracket, you should be happy enough.Anywas hw much u actually get will depend on you, and not the college, IF the company thinks ur gud enough then no one can stop you from getting even 6-7lacs.
Hostel life is gud. chk other sims threads, have posted there in detail.

hey guys acc to the B-school factfiles in the latest edition of busines today..the BT-ACNelsen org-marg study says that sims average alry is around 4.08 and thats for the 2005 batch after complete placement!! not bad?!?!and the average international salary offered is 48,000$ which aint ny thing gr8 buts its a start!!

by the time we ppl reach sims nd fetch our placement im sure we can push ht averg above 5!!!!
al the best guys!!s u at sims!!

hey can sum1 tel me which college is better sims or sitm?

kamalpreet16 Says
hey can sum1 tel me which college is better sims or sitm?

Welcome to PG...

Congrats for the call.
Please use search to locate the relevant threads, continue on the repective college threads and contact seniors via PM.

All the best.

PS: Avoid reving old dead threads.