Life at PUMBA

Greetings to all my readers, I am here back again with a new thread informing my readers about the daily activities at PUMBA. Two days of the three day induction process is over and the ball has already been set rolling, What a cracker …

Greetings to all my readers,

I am here back again with a new thread informing my readers about the daily activities at PUMBA. Two days of the three day induction process is over and the ball has already been set rolling, What a cracker of a start! The very first thing that struck me dumb was the integrity of the staff and our seniors. Ethics permeates every space occupied by PUMBA and in every form composed of flesh and blood, the very first lesson was of Ethics and every thing else simply revolved around it. The right people from the industry were invited to speak of course at the right occasion, the list comprises of the current Commissoner of Police (pune region)-Mr Jayant Umaranikar, Mr Prakash Kulkarni -MD (Themax)- Dr Shejwalkar- the co founder of the Dept of Management Science and on the third day of our induction we are expecting the CEO of DSK Toyota.

Our HOD Dr Anil Keskar, PUMBA alumnus himself , along with our Dean Dr. Capt Chitale addressed the audience several times during the course of the program. Capt Chitale is a man worthy of envy, a true visoinary , a man i think solely responsible for pulling PUMBA out of obscurity and making it known to the world. Plenty to write about the college , the awe inspiring campus and exquisite beauty that one sees all around. I should not forget to mention the delicious delicacies that were served , one couldn't help stop eating.....Lots yet to come....Have Patience.

Cheers,

Brijesh Pandey
PUMBA
Class of 2009

Thread being shifted as it is more apt under this section:

http://www.pagalguy.com/b-school-student-discussions

Hello everyone,

Have finally got a seat in the last CAP Round.. me joining pumba from this sat...
have lots of things to cover up.. must have missed quite alot especially the induction...
My profile...
SSC : St. Mary's Udaipur
HSC : St. Mary's Udaipur
Grad : Engineering from VJTI(Comps)
Work Exp : 2 yrs in iflex solutions ltd
I wanted to know where are pple staying from mumbai university... if any girl could reply to this it would be of great help..

Hello everyone,

Have finally got a seat in the last CAP Round.. me joining pumba from this sat...
have lots of things to cover up.. must have missed quite alot especially the induction...
My profile...
I wanted to know where are pple staying from mumbai university... if any girl could reply to this it would be of great help..

Hi namrata,
A warm welcome to you from all the Pumbaites. Please join this group on orkut and I guess you will get assistance for your accomodation and other queries.

orkut - Login

the orkut group name is PUMBA, MBA++, Batch of 2007-09

Regards
Rax
Media Hub
Hello everyone,

My profile...

Hey Congratulations to you ..Namrata , Faizan and the other two ppl who were admitted
in the prestigious institute "Dept of Mangement Sccienes , Univerisity of Pune" PUMBA

I welcome u all at PUMBA..
and
All credit goes to the faculty of PUMBA for conducting the CAP Round 4 So well,
because of a huge no ppl turn out .arnd 25000 , still went smoothly..

Hoping 2 c u guys in Section C , as the ppl who are admitted wd mostly cme in section C

all the best

Nalineesh Chand
Hello everyone,

My profile...

hi namrata,
welcome to PUMBA.hope u have a great time in pumba.
and yes , first thing first , CONRATULATIONS.
hi namrata,
welcome to PUMBA.hope u have a great time in pumba.
and yes , first thing first , CONRATULATIONS.

OOPS!!! spelling mistake.....
CONGRATULATIONS.

people going for,bulk deals in dell laptops please beware..................dell is not respecting its commitment in some of the colleges