Life at MYRA School of Business - Mysore

Rigour and Fun--all in one MBAWhen people around us look for value for money in all their investments, I can safely say from my experience so far that MYRA falls under that category. What sets the college apart from the rest is the stellar facul...

hie everyone
My name is Vinnu :). I had taken admission in MYRA school of business in march 2013 for PGDM. Here i will update about most happening bschool from mysore with global faculty and awesome leadership programs.

Jus now got a pdf regarding schedule for our 1st week @@myra.
I have only one word to say about it, simply WoW
They have made everything to justify its name as Week Of Welcome ( WoW)
with in few days my journey will start along with @myra . I'm sure i will love it.
soon i will be back with many updates 😉

jus now checked into the service apartments provided by the colg people. This place is looking great :). Happy to see everything well managed so that no one can face any kind of trouble.
tomorrow my course begins with "Week Of Welcome" program hoping for d best :)

People come and go in your life, but some people will leave an impression in your heart. Here i found that some aweSOME people. Life @myra is the craziest possible dream for anyone to get. Learn by interacting, learn by listening, learn by implementing your ideas. These are well known concepts, here at MYRA we are practicing these things in every possible way. I bet with you people that one day i will keep my head high and proud saying that I'm from myra .

Many people asking me why you took a risk in joining a new institute, my answer to all of them is it may be new but the people here you meet started their careers way back. Till now i have gone through only 5 courses, sorry i spent 5 fortnights learning in every possible way. Here the teaching structure is very different from what we are used to. A world class institute with world class teachers determined to make global leaders. Some may think i have praised too much, but when he will visit and meet our faculty and see the infrastructure, he would say the same as i have. For more details one can refer to my friends blog, www.myraschoolofbusiness.blogspot.in
Coming to hostel life and infrastructure, we are living in service apartments taken by college authority. We have got all the facilities that are required for comfortable living and making our focus entirely on learning. Beautiful campus to learn, play and to learn while playing 😃 . During my graduation i never knew anything about my library but here my most lovable place is library. U can have a great view from library, it is the best place to relax and dive into the ocean of knowledge.
Coming to faculty, international faculty with so much of experience who can make even an introvert shy to speak and participate. The learning is more from discussion and participation. The real life case studies add flavour and make even freshers realize how corporate actually works. The thing I most love about the faculty is they tend to increase ones learning zeal and make him feel thirsty for knowledge. They can turn very complicated things into simple a+b equation. When I entered into the campus, my plan is to take finance as major in 2nd year. As i went through managerial accounting and financial accounting my interest went to next level then a prof came into my class teaching marketing. He made me totally confused in choosing my career 😞 . The way he explained marketing management made me to rethink about my priorities. He is a person who can answer any question regarding any marketing strategy of any company. Totally great faculty who can teach you real essence of MBA.
Coming to the most important thing students, yaar this is India. we have 28 states more than 1000 languages people with different cultures. In myra we have people from all over the country, from 13 states to be precise. With different kinds of work ex, the common thing among us is we all are pioneers of myra . After coming here I came to know how you can learn from your peers. Some are real techies some can play with numbers some are with manufacturing backgrounds some are from teaching background some are freshers. All sorts of people with a diverse experience with work ex ranging from 0-30 years, a lot to learn and to share, as each one of us has a different perspective.
Ending this post i want to say only one thing that is right now I'm very happy to be in a place where everyone is so committed towards their work, where everyone listens like kids when someone is saying, and when he himself speaks, speaks like the true leader. I am sure MYRA school of business is going to be among top 7 institutes of India in next 3-5 years.

IndusTree: CXO PowerTalks @ MYRA

Leadership in turbulent times

By

Nagesh Basavanahalli

President and Managing Director

FIAT Chrysler India Operations

Date: September 13, 2013: 10:30 to 11:30 AM

Venue: Athena Auditorium, MYRA

Drop by and join the conversation

Speaker:

Mr. Nagesh Basavanahalli was appointed as President and Managing Director, FIAT Chrysler India Operations in April 2013 and Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) and Chrysler India Automotive Private Limited (CIAPL) announced his appointment as part of ongoing efforts to strengthen its business position in India.

Prior to this new role, Mr Basavanahalli was head of Chrysler India Automotive Pvt Ltd (CIAPL) and was responsible for Fiat and Chrysler's APAC technical center located in Chennai, India. He had joined Chrysler in 1994 and has held numerous positions in engineering and product planning.

Nagesh Basavanahalli holds a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from Bangalore University; a Master of Science from the University of Texas; and, an MBA from the prestigious University of Chicago Booth School of Business and he was awarded the “Booth India Business Leader—2009 by Chicago Booth Business School.

For further details visit:

MYRA Distinguished Lecture

Mr. Suneet S Tuli

Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Datawind Ltd.

In an ever-changing technological landscape where smartphones and tablets are seen as the vehicles of innovation, MYRA School of Business will get a taste of one such revolution on November 25th, 2013. The school will play host to two eminent personalities from the technology workspace in Mr. Suneet Singh Tuli, Co-founder and CEO of Datawind Ltd. and Mr. Madan Padaki, Co-founder and Chairman of Head Held High Services.

Datawind, which made the news for coming up with the Aakash, heralded as the world's cheapest tablet, is aimed at allowing the common man to harness the power of the internet, a luxury that only the more affluent section of society currently enjoys.

Mr. Tuli founded Datawind with his brother Raja in 2001 and have gone on to make the headlines by means of their Aakash Tablet. The tablet saw its successor Aakash2 being unveiled by United Nations Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon which indicated the potential that the world leader saw in this revolutionary device.

In 2010 the company won an Indian government tender to design the Aakash tablet computer – now under manufacture by the Indian company, Quad, in an initial trial run of 100,000 units. The Wall Street Journal called the Aakash, "the world's cheapest tablet."

The seven-inch touch-screen tablet was co-developed with Datawind and Indian Institute of Technology Rajasthan as part of the country's aim to link 25,000 colleges and 400 universities in an e-learning program with an ultimate production goal of tens of millions of units. Datawind projects the Indian government will buy 8 million to 10 million devices by early 2012. Time Magazine reported in 2011 that Datawind is considering marketing tailored variants of the Aakash in the U.K., the U.S. and Latin America.

In a 2011 interview, the company said it lowered the price of the tablet by developing patents to shift the device's processing burden to "backend servers in the cloud," by eliminating middle men whenever possible (DataWind itself designed the Aakash's boards, integrated components in-house and made the device's touch panel), and by monetizing the operating system – that is, selling apps for the device through its own app store. Despite using the Android operating system, the device does not have access to the Play Store.

Mr.Tuli will be delivering a talk on “Using Frugal Innovation to Create Market Disruption” an example of this being the Alfredo Moser's Bottle Light invention that enabled illumination of thousands of slums in the Phillippines without electricity.

The session would be presided by Mr. Padaki, who endeavours to use education to negate rural poverty. His journey has seen him launch and head MeritTrac, a skills assessment organization, till 2011. He also serves as Co-founder and Director of Sylvant Advisors, an initiative that would serve as a platform for budding entrepreneurs. Mr. Padaki was conferred with the title of the Young Education Leader Award by EDGE Forum in 2011.

The talk will be followed by the inauguration of “Project VidyArthi” which will be a student-driven project supported by the management. This project aims to bridge the gap between education and businesses by providing students an ambience of experiential learning. The project is an initiative of MYRA's Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Business Innovations (CESBI) founded to provide a platform for leaders from different mediums to converge and work towards the goal of the “Triple Bottom Line” which is one of the guiding principles of MYRA.

This Monday, MYRA is the place to be. Join us at the Athena Auditorium at 4 pm.

@Rajesh.G @Tanmay_Batabyal @srinivasan.m @rituja.m @surya.vadhana

Dear Friends,

Welcome to Life @ Myra. With this thread, my fellow students and I will try to give you a glimpse of what is happening at this wonderful new business school!

Regards,

Rajesh

About MYRA

MYRA School of Business is a new age business school designed to provide a top class MBA education to current and future leaders. The course and the campus have been constructed in a manner to take its students to a whole new level of education and experience. The pattern is new and refreshing to a student's mind. With faculties coming from leading business schools from around the world, the MBA program gives you the flavor of true global education at a local cost.

The atmosphere prevailing in the campus is serene and enchanting. The school being established in Mysore is another blessing. With a climate that is craved by people living elsewhere, learning is a pleasure. Nature is always blooming and abundant in Mysore and Mother Nature exists in her purest form. The royalty of Mysore integrated with its divinity strikes you in your heart right from the moment you step into Mysore. For book lovers and literature enthusiasts the streets and the people in it have a striking resemblance to the characters you come across in R.K. Narayan's fictional town Malgudi. It is no wonder he created his magical town when he was living in Mysore.

Experience the global education with a blend of tradition right in the historical city of Mysore. Transform yourself, take wings to reach the heights you always dreamt of touching with the guidance and love of staff members, friends and Mother Nature herself. We welcome you to step in and experience the transformation!

MYRA School of Business

http://myra.ac.in

https://www.facebook.com/MYRABusinessSchool

GUEST LECTURE BY Arun Vishwanath, Ph.D., MBA

TOPIC:

Phishing Attacks on Social Media: Causes, Consequences, and Mitigation Strategies

With the rapid diffusion of Web 2.0 technologies, phishers have begun to adapt to the new social media environment. Older phishing scams, where individuals received an email to deceive and procure information of a personal nature, have evolved into multi-level scams, where individuals receive friend-requests and information requests from phony individuals on social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google Plus. Such attacks are on the rise and all indications are that social media users have become the favorite targets of phishers. What makes such attacks particularly virulent is the personal information than can be gathered from a victim's social media profile as well the collective information about every person in the victim's social network. Phishing attacks on social media have been implicated in crimes ranging from burglary to cyber bullying, industrial espionage, cyber espionage, and terrorism. Understanding why people fall victims to such crimes is hence important from a public policy, organizational policy, law enforcement, and national security standpoint.

As a first step to understanding why people fall victim to phishing attacks on social media, the research program simulated a two-level phishing attack on a sample of potential victims within Facebook. The findings of the study implicate the use of heuristics as a key reason for individuals getting deceived on social media. Interestingly, individuals demonstrate a herd behavior and respond to phishers who have many phony friends listed on his profile even if the phisher does not provide a profile picture. Gravitating to phishers with phony friends also results in a pronounced social contagion effect, with initial victims cueing many more subsequent victims in such an attack. Further, the device used to access social media—an issue that has received little theoretical attention—moderates the influence of heuristic processing. The use of a smartphone instead of a personal computer increases the odds of considering the request threefold. In contrast, requests for information on Facebook are centrally processed. Individuals, however, consider the source of the information request, which results in them responding to information requests that came from current friends on Facebook. As a consequence, once an individual accepts a phisher's friend-request, they are four times more likely to provide the requested information to the phisher. The presentation details the findings from the research as well as some of the strategies that are currently being tested to mitigate the threat of such attacks.

Arun Vishwanath, Ph.D., MBA, is Associate Professor of Communication at the University at Buffalo. His research looks at the diffusion, acceptance, utilization, and mis-utilization of communication technology. His present research program investigates how and why people fall victim to social engineering attacks that are perpetrated via email and social media. He approaches the study of such deception from the victim's perspective, focusing on the social, psychological, cognitive, and situational determinants of individual susceptibility. Besides examining the process of deception, his research is developing and testing strategies to mitigate such threats using structured crowd-sourcing and collective intelligence. He (along with Prof. Raghav Rao, Management Science & Systems) was recently awarded a National Science Foundation grant to study online deception through email-based phishing and develop strategies to counter such threats.

Envision: Tech Talks @ MYRA

Visual Text Analytics

By Dr. Michael Shepherd

Professor and Dean, Faculty of Computer Science

Dalhousie University, Canada

Date & Time: Monday, December 2, 2013 | 10:00 AM

Drop by and join the conversation

Talk Summary:

Text Analytics methods are well established, and run in the background of familiar Web search engines such as Google. The next challenge is to find a way to help experts and analysts to tap the tacit knowledge hidden in masses of text; not just to find needle in the haystack, but to understand how it relates to other complex issues, to make sense of the data on a higher level, and to reveal what needles they should be looking for in the first place.

Visual Text Analytics aims to bring together text mining, text visualization, and human computer interaction to create tools to support the sense making. Novel text visualization techniques and interaction techniques permit the domain analyst to browse through the knowledge content of the text corpus and fine tune the text mining, without becoming a text mining expert.

Speaker:

Dr. Michael Shepherd is the dean at the Faculty of Computer Science since January of 2008. He brings years of experience as a professor and researcher in the Faculty of Computer Science, as well as Dalhousie 's Board of Governors, to his posit ion as a senior administrator. His philosophy of leadership is “creating the environment for success.”

As dean of the Faculty of Computer Science, he has significantly increased research funding, launched Internationally renowned research facilities and established partnerships with private industry that benefit both students and faculty members. He was instrumental in establishing the Institute for Big Data Analytics, a hub that has already welcomed researchers from around the world. Dr. Shepherd has also led the Faculty of Computer Science to explore more partnerships with the private sector and his research specialties include health informatics and web information retrieval.

MYRA School of Business, Near Infosys, Opp. Power Grid, Yelwal, Mysore - 571130.

[email protected] | www.myra.ac.in |+91 9901583333

Dear all,

It is a pleasure to invite you all to join our recent initiative called UNITE.

UNITE | The Innovation & Technology Guild

We are group of business management students from MYRA School of Business, Mysore, India (www.myra.ac.in) who are engineering & technology background and are keen to explore the innovation & technology space. We believe you will agree on the fact that innovation & technology have broken the barriers of geographical boundaries and have connected with masses by contributing in their lives. We are creating a forum to help people share the information of how the innovation is happening or taking shape in rest of the world.

Brief introduction

UNITE | The Innovation & Technology Guild endeavors to connect students, researchers & working professional who might be keenly looking for attending events in context to Innovation & Technology.The Team members are aiming to organize seminars/conferences regularly & interested in getting information / updates through our Newsletter, website, Magazine, Webinars / Seminars, Webcast etc. In the way ahead, the team may look forward to conduct conferences in different cities in India & open UNITE chapters in engineering & management colleges at different parts of the country. The team will put in their efforts to tie-up with like-minded organizations, groups, Institutions / Universities in India & abroad so that the members of the group will be get new direction to think upon and may help to channelize their efforts accordingly. On 28th Nov 2013, UNITE InnoSpark Magazine has been launched: http://www.joomag.com/magazine/unite-innospark-v1-0/0249695001385001116?preview

Best Regards,

Rajesh | www.myraunite.wordpress.com

#UNITE #MYRA #INNOVATION #TECHNOLOGY

IndusTree: CXO PowerTalks @ MYRA

Emerging Industry Trends

by

Lowell Paddock

President and Managing Director

General Motors India

Date & Time: December 5, 2013 | 2:30 PM

Speaker:

Mr. Lowell Paddock has been the President and Managing Director of General Motors India Pvt. Ltd. since January 2012. Mr. Paddock oversees GM's operations across India, including its manufacturing facilities in Halol, Gujarat and Talegaon, Maharashtra. Mr. Paddock has served as Vice-President of Programme Management and Planning at GMIO.

Prior to this new role, Mr. Paddock has worked as Director of Portfolio Planning at GM Europe, Vice-President of planning at GM Asia-Pacific and Executive Director of Planning and Program Management at GM's Shanghai GM joint venture in China.

Mr. Lowell Paddock holds a Bachelor's degree from Yale University and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.

You are cordially invited

BDA 2013

Streaming data, social media content, electronic medical records, astronomy surveys, genomic and proteomic studies and similar areas are generating data at a scale that is becoming increasingly difficult to manage using traditional database technologies. The scale of such data pose significant challenges for analytics, going beyond what can be supported by conventional data, storage and retrieval models.

The International Conference on Big Data Analytics (BDA) is set in this backdrop. The conference was conceived as part of a collaboration between the University of Delhi, India and the University of Aizu, Japan. The first BDA conference was successfully held in New Delhi, India, in December 2012. The enthusiastic response to this event prompted the decision to make the BDA conference as an annual event under the umbrella of this collaboration. BDA 2013 will be held in the city of Mysore, India in December 2013. BDA 2013 is hosted by the MYRA School of Business in Mysore.

Conference to be held from 16th to18th December

InSight: Special Lecture series @ MYRA

What Every MBA Student in the World Needs to Know

by

Dr. Sandeep Krishnamurthy

Founding Dean

UW Bothell School of Business

University of Washington

Bothell, USA

Date and Time: December 20, 2013 | 2:30 PM

Talk Summary:

There is, perhaps, no other degree that is more transformative than the MBA. Yet, students routinely find that academic achievement in MBA programs does not translate into life success. As a result of several conversations and experiences, this interactive talk is intended to broaden the attendee's perspective about the MBA degree and what it represents.

Speaker Bio:

Sandeep Krishnamurthy is the founding Dean of the UW Bothell School of Business. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Arizona in 1996 and a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (equivalent to an MBA) from XLRI in India. He attended the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) at Bombay where he obtained his degree in Chemical Engineering in 1988. He joined UW Bothell as an Assistant Professor in 1996 and earned the rank of Professor in August 2009. Under his leadership, the unit's name changed from “Business Program” to “School of Business”, became independently accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and a signatory to the Principles of Responsible Management (PRME) initiative.

Dr. Krishnamurthy is deeply involved with the business community. He launched three speaker series- Meet the CEO, Frontiers of Global Business and the Nintex Leadership Breakfast Series. He helped energize the UW Bothell School of Business Advisory Board and launched a custom executive education program with prominent area companies. The Business and Organizational Leadership Development (BOLD) program was launched under his leadership.

His scholarly work has appeared in journals such as Journal of Advertising Research, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Consumer Affairs, Marketing Letters, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes and Research Policy. He has developed and taught several innovative courses related to Marketing and E-Commerce to both MBA and undergraduate students.

You are cordially invite.

IndusTree:CXO PowerTalks @ MYRA (5)

“Being an entrepreneur“

By

Prof. Rohini Srihari

Professor, Department of Computer Science and EngineeringUniversity at Buffalo, The State University of New YorkFounder and CEOContent Savvy Inc, USA

Date and Time: January 2, 2014 | 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM

Talk Summary:

Every one is talking about entrepreneurship and being an entrepreneur is considered a cool thing. This talk will focus on the 'hardship' of being an entrepreneur from raising funds from angel investors to working with venture capitalists and the myriad risks that go with it. Being an entrepreneur means you rarely leave the office— you carry your work with you all the time. Being an entrepreneur is neither easy nor glamorous as it is made out to be; it is actually quite the contrary. When you have invested—your time, money, passion and creativity, in your own business, it becomes an obsession and you understand the true meaning of the phrase “the buck stops here.”

Speaker:

Dr. RohiniSrihari is an educator, scientist and a serial entrepreneur. Her extensive research has spanned the areas of artificial intelligence, multimedia information retrieval, and computational linguistics, leading to her current interest in text mining. Her most recent work has focused on multilingual text mining; multi-document summarization; social media mining; and mining e-learning forums. She has founded several natural language technology companies, including: CymfonyInc, founded 1996 where in she served as CEO until 2001 and Chief Scientist until 2005. Cymfony, the leading market analytics company today, and was acquired by TNS. Rohini also founded Cymfony Net Private Limited in Bangalore, India in 2000. In the year 2005 she founded Janya —a provider of information extraction technology to the government. Her latest entrepreneurial venture is Content Savvy Inc. founded in 2011, which powers content analytics from a range of news, social media, and custom data sources to enhance business decision-making.

Dr. RohiniSrihari is the author of over 150 papers including a US patent (with h-index of 30)and has been continually funded for 20 years by DARPA, NSF and FAA.Born in Mysore, Dr. Srihari received a B. Math, in Computer Science from the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, and a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University at Buffalo and she is a member of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL).

You are cordially invited

Dear All,

The Trustees, the Governing Board, the faculty and the students of the MYRA School of Business cordially invite you to the inauguration of Women Achievers Hall of Fame (WAH!) and the

Induction of Mrs. Rashmi Bansal, Writer, Entrepreneur and a Youth Expert

Chief Guest

Mr. H. Vishwanath

Honourable Member of Parliament, Government of India

and Former Minister for Kannada & Culture, Youth & Sports,

Forest, Primary & Higher Education, Government of Karnataka

Guest of Honour

Mrs. Indrakshi Devi

4th daughter of His Highness late Jayachamarajendra Wadiyar, Maharaja of Mysore

Mrs. Indrakshi Devi will honour and induct Mrs. Rashmi Bansal into Women Achievers Hall of Fame @ MYRA

Date & Time: March 8, 2014 | 5:00 pm

Venue: Athena Auditorium, MYRA School of Business, Mysore

Regards,
Rajesh

Rigour and Fun—all in one MBA

When people around us look for value for money in all their investments, I can safely say from my experience so far that MYRA falls under that category. What sets the college apart from the rest is the stellar faculty, a campus which defies the stereotype and a curriculum modeled on the concept of 'Change and Transformation'.

My first impression of the college when I came across it was admittedly of hesitancy. The fact that I would be part of the founding batch and with no existing placement record made me think deeper on whether I was willing to invest a large amount on an MBA from MYRA. But MYRA's vision to make it big in the world and their commitment towards that cause was what drove me to apply for the PGDM program.

The application process was seamless and I was called to the campus for a visit and an interview which was to be overseen by the chairperson Dr. Shalini Urs and Dr. William Verdini, the associate dean. The interview was focused on how I would add value to MYRA as a B-School. The questions were directed at me to judge me on my ability to think out of the box and my passion towards business.

Being a new B-School, MYRA could have chosen to focus on quantity rather than quality. But their desire to take in only those who would contribute to an excellent learning experience was something that impressed me. When I learnt that I was accepted into the PGDM program with a partial tuition fee waiver on the fee, I was fully convinced that this was an environment where I would thrive. With more MBA's moving towards joining or creating startups post their degree, here was a chance for me to experience that right from day 1 of my PGDM.

My first week at MYRA was a memorable one as we were given a glimpse of how much MYRA was driven to being noticed around India when Mrs. Meera Sanyal, who held a top position at Royal Bank of Scotland and now a candidate for AAP in the Lok Sabha elections, was our chief guest for our inauguration.

We were then taken to Bangalore for a two-day team building exercise at The School of Leadership, where we got to know the pre-requisites that are required to be a part of a team. Here was where I met people who would go on to shape who I was over the next 8 months or so. At the end of the program, we were taken back to Mysore where for the rest of the week we were exposed to guest talks from industry experts such as Mr. Arun Nayyar, whom I had the pleasure of being addressed to during my time at Infosys.

My first module which was Leadership essentially confirmed the belief that I had when I signed up for the PGDM at MYRA as it was an experience like no other. There was emphasis on team work and out of the box thinking and with mapping those concepts learnt in class to real-life scenarios. We knew that this was only a feeler as there would be more such interactions in the months to come.

It is not every day that you are within arm's length of people who have been educated at some of the best B-Schools in the world. For instance, anyone who is interested in finance would know who Professor Aswath Damodaran is. We had the distinct pleasure of learning Corporate Finance from one of his pupils at Stern School of Business, Professor Sreedhar Bharath. It made me, a person who before that course despised the financial industry, into a person who seriously considered taking finance as my specialization in the second year. Such is the impact these professors have on the students that at the end of the two weeks in which the course is covered, we were actually sad to see them leave. The course work is supplemented by talks from guest speakers who share their immense experience in the field which is invaluable to students. The CEO's of GM and FIAT were among the many industry experts who touched base at MYRA.

MYRA's emphasis on developing sustainable business solutions was evident from the moment we stepped onto campus as in each course, we were made to think on how these concepts could be used to implement such solutions. We had a chance to attempt that in the form of our sustainability projects at the end of the courses.

The college has spared no expense in accommodating the students in one of Mysore's prime locations. With everything from eateries, cinema halls, grocery stores and playing areas within a stone throw's distance from the hostel, I thoroughly enjoyed my experience being with the other members of the class where there was a mixture of fun and learning at all times be it 8 am or 3:30 am. We found ourselves working late into the night and still have time for a game of cards or Age of Empires on the computer to relax.

To top it—all of us have got our summer internships in companies that match functional areas of our interests and also geographies of our choice—from Axis Bank in Bangalore to Future Brands in New Delhi

At length, my experience here has been nothing short of memorable and although my first year has gone in the blink of an eye, the learning I received here will carry me in good stead for the rest of my life.

We cordially invite you to the
MYRA Admission Seminar
delivered by

Dr.Nagananda Kumar
Professor of Strategy and HR, MYRA School of Business
Ph.D.:Fellow-Indian Institute of Management(IIM)-Ahmedabad

Founded MICA (Mudra Institute of Communications) when he was General Manager at Mudra. His consulting client roster includes blue chip companies like Exxon, Hughes Aircraft Company, Oracle and Fiserv.

Venue: Hotel Ginger
Address: Kottara Chowki Junction, Kuloor Ferry Rd., Kottara, Mangalore
Date and Time: 15 April 2014, 6:00pm
Contact Person: Mr.Arun Kumar / 9686173333

MYRA Admission Seminar

delivered by

Dr.Nagananda Kumar

Professor of Strategy and HR, MYRA School of Business.

Ph.D.: (Fellow) Indian Institute of Management(IIM)-Ahmedabad.

Dr.Nagananda Kumar founded MICA(Mudra Institute of Communications) when he was General Manager at Mudra. His consulting client roster includes blue chip companies like Exxon, Hughes Aircraft Company, Oracle and Fiserv.

Venue: Shambhavi Hotels

Address: Shambhavi Fortune, Near K.S.R.T.C. Bus Stand, Udupi.

Date and Time: 16 April 2014, 6:00pm

Contact Person: Mr.Arun Kumar / 86861733338686173333

We look forward to seeing you.

MYRA Admission Seminar

delivered by

Dr.Nagananda Kumar

Professor of Strategy and HR, MYRA School of Business.

Ph.D.: (Fellow) Indian Institute of Management(IIM)-Ahmedabad.

Dr.Nagananda Kumar founded MICA(Mudra Institute of Communications) when he was General Manager at Mudra. His consulting client roster includes blue chip companies like Exxon, Hughes Aircraft Company, Oracle and Fiserv.

Venue: Royal Orchid Central Shimoga

Address: Opp. Vinayaka Theatre, B.H.Road, Shimoga

Date and Time: 18 April 2014, 6:00pm

Contact Person: Mr.Arun Kumar / 86861733338686173333

We look forward to seeing you.