Life at jims,rohini,delhi

:: : This is a journey from Jims campus to corporate. The way Jims enlightens the path from campus to corporate is very nice. Jims is slightly away from the hustle and bustle of city life in Delhi which helps to build a charm of peaceful mind. …

:
This is a journey from Jims campus to corporate. The way Jims enlightens the path from campus to corporate is very nice. Jims is slightly away from the hustle and bustle of city life in Delhi which helps to build a charm of peaceful mind.
Jims along with co-curriculum focuses more on academics, so I must say I love this place. The curriculum is in consonance with the changing needs of the corporate. i had my own fears when i joined in but with each passing day i am discovering what fun can life be! We enjoy the studies with our great faculties.I have captured many nostalgic moments of my past 9 months at the campus.There is just so much happening all the time....I love this place! I tell you this place rocks!!!

Get going!!
all the best.:cheerio:..:: Best MBA College Delhi/NCR India TOP MBA Institute College India - JIMS ::..