Life at BSE Institute, Mumbai

The BSE Institute in collaboration with IGNOU offers a unique MBA in Financial Markets. This program prepares students for a wide range of careers both inside and outside the financial markets industry, including investment banking, fund managemen…

The BSE Institute in collaboration with IGNOU offers a unique MBA in Financial Markets. This program prepares students for a wide range of careers both inside and outside the financial markets industry, including investment banking, fund management, debt and capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, investment analysis and research to name a few.

The BSE Institute is a 100% subsidiary of the BSE Ltd. giving it the unique advantage of being in the hub of Indias financial activities. The best of our faculty members are seasoned financial experts for whom teaching finance is more a matter of passion. They dont just teach a subject but pass on their expertise to the students.

To create awareness regarding the career challenges in the emerging new economic order and explore how our unique MBA in Financial Markets can prepare for a in this new world, the BSE Institute is organizing informational seminars as follows:

Pune January 7th 2012
Delhi January 13th 2012
Chennai January 13th 2012
Faridabad January 16th 2012
Lucknow January 17th 2012
Kanpur January 18th 2012
Allahabad January 19th 2012
Varanasi January 20th 2012
Vashi (Navi Mumbai) January 21st 2012
Cochin February 10th 2012
Nagpur February 11th 2012
Bangalore February 16th 2012
Khar (Mumbai) February 18th 2012
Indore February 22nd 2012
Hyderabad February 23rd 2012
Jaipur February 24th 2012
Kolkotta February 27th 2012
Guwahati February 29th 2012
Fort (Mumbai) March 2nd 2012

ARTHA PATRA,the monthly newsletter... an initiation by the students of the first batch of BIL... and i (editor) am very happy about the response that i have received so far... especially because students who never have written in their life have struggled to write but eventually it has helped them think differently... but think about the capital markets,markets and more markets.... Tanaya Adarkar

ARTHA PATRA,the monthly newsletter... an initiation by the students of the first batch of BIL... and i (editor) am very happy about the response that i have received so far... especially because students who never have written in their life have struggled to write but eventually it has helped them think differently... but think about the capital markets,markets and more markets.... Tanaya Adarkar

BSE Institute Ltd., a 100% subsidiary of the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd., is celebrating its Founders Day. The name of the event is TorQue 12 Completing the Circle. It is a three day event which concludes on the 20th*January, 2012.

TorQue intends to bring together all the students of BIL which include MBA Financial Markets, Global Financial Markets Professionals (GFMP), Certificate Program on Capital Markets (CPCM), BIL Champs, other short duration courses and the alumni, and give them a platform to participate in different management games, cultural and fine arts events organized by the students of BIL.

To participate, you need to register yourself in the different events as described above by using the link given below. It is a check list form, giving different options to choose from.
Link:*https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_GB&formkey;=dFJXQ2FfVHg0d3ZTYVVMb09fQWVmNlE6MQ#gid=0

What a eventful Day we had @ BSE(BIL) the opening 1st day of*
Our three days of Cultural * (Founders Day) activities, the event kick started by the Student of 1st batch got a great response. Highlights of the event were--

** * * * *TORQUE '12*

MANAGEMENT EVENTS * * * * * * * * * * * *
QUIZZOMANIA * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
PIC-CHARADES * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
FINE ARTS EVENTS
Melody meet * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Vegetable carving * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Pot designing * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * **
Fun Games+ Martial arts performance

We at BIL are celebrating the 23rd year of our Founder's Day with a 3 day long celebration... The build up to the finale had various financial management quizzes as well as extra-curricular events like karaoke, solo singing, pot design, vegetable carving and many more fun events... These events were scheduled keeping in mind the theme of our Founder's Day- Completing The Circle...as we at BIL believe i having a great academic as well as extra-curricular time... Tomorrow, we are going to be celebrating the finale of our three day celebration...it's going to be a rocking affair with performances from the students as well as the alumni, followed by high tea and the some more high octane performances by Fusion Band of India...can't wait...

Today we the said Management Students sweat our way Circling from ' Gatway Of India to Cst Station ' to just find another hint to race and win the Treasure Hunt - Conducted On the second day of the on -going event. Further we experienced the JOBBERS DAY (Mock Trade) where in we just manipulated the Markets against all odds .
Various other activities like POSTER MAKING & TATOO MAKING was great fun to participate.
CHALLENGE THE MASTER - was the brain teaser event to end the day wherein we were asked to relaunch a dying product .

(Anish Kumar)
MBAFM
Batch B

The BSE Institute in collaboration with IGNOU offers a unique MBA in Financial Markets. This program prepares students for a wide range of careers both inside and outside the financial markets industry, including investment banking, fund management, debt and capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, investment analysis and research to name a few.

The BSE Institute is a 100% subsidiary of the BSE Ltd. giving it the unique advantage of being in the hub of Indias financial activities. The best of our faculty members are seasoned financial experts for whom teaching finance is more a matter of passion. They dont just teach a subject but pass on their expertise to the students.

To create awareness regarding the career challenges in the emerging new economic order and explore how our unique MBA in Financial Markets can prepare for a in this new world, the BSE Institute is organizing informational seminars as follows:

Pune January 7th 2012
Delhi January 13th 2012
Chennai January 13th 2012
Faridabad January 16th 2012
Lucknow January 17th 2012
Kanpur January 18th 2012
Allahabad January 19th 2012
Varanasi January 20th 2012
Vashi (Navi Mumbai) January 21st 2012
Cochin February 10th 2012
Nagpur February 11th 2012
Bangalore February 16th 2012
Khar (Mumbai) February 18th 2012
Indore February 22nd 2012
Hyderabad February 23rd 2012
Jaipur February 24th 2012
Kolkotta February 27th 2012
Guwahati February 29th 2012
Fort (Mumbai) March 2nd 2012

i wish to attend the seminar on 2nd march in fort.can u tell the address?..pls can u highlight the placement details if started for the 1st batch?
Thank you.
i wish to attend the seminar on 2nd march in fort.can u tell the address?..pls can u highlight the placement details if started for the 1st batch?
Thank you.

Please come down to BSE building on Dalal street (prominent Landmark)
P.J. Towers 18th Floor...our programme Co-ordinator will clarify all your doubts and you are more than welcome to attend the seminar.
Please carry a valid ID card to gain entry to BSE.

1st batch BSE's MBAFM flew to Singapore for an international study visit tonight..

(Anish Kumar)
MBAFM

Our college industrial visit went to singapore and visited the State Bank of India, Bloomberg, Singapore India Chamber Of Commerce, Dow Jones, international swaps and derivatives association, Singapore Management University, DP Information Group, High Commission. What fun!!!!Tanaya, BIL MBA FM

studentsofbil Says
Our college industrial visit went to singapore and visited the State Bank of India, Bloomberg, Singapore India Chamber Of Commerce, Dow Jones, international swaps and derivatives association, Singapore Management University, DP Information Group, High Commission. What fun!!!!Tanaya, BIL MBA FM

Kindly throw some light on the career opportunities after completing this course...and about the summer internship opportunities coming up there for the present batch.

I went to seminar and i found course is damn good...Bt still 1 thing which haunts me is placement .Could you guys plz throw sm light that what is d xpctd avg salary which one can get after doing this course ??? I have an xperience of 1.5 yr in repuetd IT concern....

Also wat abt d faculty ....Is it permanent or visiting only ????

Moderator plz asap.....

I wish to know more about GFMP Regarding Fees, Program structure , Placements , Faculty and other details. ??

Anybody to help

Last year cutoff??? info for 2013 admission.

I have completed engineering and i would like to know if it's worthful to take the GFMP course from bse institute...

How is MBA in financial market by BSEIL ???