LIC HFL Assistant - West Bengal Candidates

Platform for discussion & preparation for Interview.....

Hi friends.....Shortlisted candidates from West Bengal plz share ur attempts and Interview Date.....

Interview Date & Timing...

• 12th 1:00 pm
  • 12th 9:00 am
  • 13th 1:00 pm
  • 13th 9:00 am

0 voters

Attempted Questions...

• 176-180
  • <150
  • 150-155
  • 156-160
  • 161-165
  • 166-170
  • 171-175
  • 181-185
  • 186-190

0 voters

Interview clashes with RRB Clerk Mains...

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Interested & preparing for.....

• LIC HFL
  • RRB Clerk Mains

0 voters

Does anyone have any idea regarding the questions that will be asked for the interview?

No online platform cares to provide material for LIC HFL interviews prep.....or even they r blank on this... ;-) Saala koi interview experience b nhi h...2015 me hi to hua tha last recruitment

What should be the answer when they ask that old cliched question.. "why you want to join LIC HFL being an engineering graduate?"

kisi ko koi ongoing interview experience pata chala kya?plz share.

Please guide me...how to reach HINDUSTAN BUILDING 4 CR AVENUE KOLKATA from Howrah railway station...KINDLY REPLY. I HAVE INTERVIEW THERE ON 12th.

How was the interview experience?  how many members in the panel? (wb candidates) . Thank u in advance n good luck

Any contact number to enquire when result will come ??

Anybody got call/mail???

In.. big relief

Does anybody have an idea about the formalities we have to follow to leave our job as an assistant in LIC HFL? Is there any fixed number of days we have to inform in advance if we wish to relieve ourselves of our duties?

I left my seat vacant.. not joining.. d person who is next in waiting list will get the confirmation..

koi is yr m diya wb se lic hfl...agr koi ho to plz share attempts

Any one here from West Bengal called for interview for LIC HFL assistant 2018? What they ask in interview,which kind of topics should i cover for interview,any idea?

Wb theke k u call later download korle??