LIC AAO IT officer

share the knowledge u have to learn more

https://youtu.be/NWu9CP6BuAc

Lic aao it walo ka 5 may last shift hi h n or aur koi shift me hai ?

share ur attempts

• 48-50
  • 45-48
  • 50-52
  • 53-55
  • <55

0 voters

LIC AAO IT ka shift last hi tha ....ya koi aur bhi tha???

Expected cut off AAO It?

• 40 - 45
  • 51 to 52
  • 45 - 50

0 voters

Expected marks ?

• 40-45
  • 45-48
  • 49-52
  • 52+

0 voters

Guys anyone have a lic aao it officer material...pls post it.

Results declared

IN...

Out

can anyone send me syllabus of IT officer & Insurance & financial awarness @ [email protected]

can anyone send me syllabus of IT officer & Insurance & financial awarness 

Put all bits there is no negative marking.dont waste chance

I an electrical and electronics in b.tech and qualified for mains in it officer and I am eligible or not

Please post all IT questions here

1. Lok Sabha constituency of Arjun Munda - Khunti, Jharkhand 2. Lok Sabha constituency of Mahendra Nath Pandey - Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh 3. The Simbex exercise was held between? Indian Navy and the Republic of Singapore Navy 4. SCO summit 2019 was held in which country?  Kyrgyzstan  5. Cyril Ramaphosa is a president of which country? South Africa 6. Dinyar Contractor who recently passed away was related to which profession- Veteran comedian, theatre and film actor 7. The Indian Navy's first full-fledged Services Selection Board (SSB) is launched in - Kolkata 8. Manas Wildlife Sanctuary is located in - Assam 9. Man Booker International Prize 2019: Jokha Alharthi wins for Celestial Bodies is related to which country - Oman 10. Elephanta Caves Festival was held in- Mumbai, Maharashtra  11. Rahi Sarnobat is related to which sports - Shooting  12.  IndianOil, Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL) and................will be laying the world’s longest LPG pipeline, from Kandla (Gujarat) to Gorakhpur (UP) - Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd  13. Darlipali Super Thermal Power Station is located in which state - Odisha 14. The Lakhwar dam is located in which state - Uttarakhand 15. Volcano Eruption recently held in Mount Sinabung in which country - Indonesia  16. Which day is observed on 11th July- World Population Day 17. 'Hawa Ane De' is a campaign launched by which ministry -  Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change 18. The Chagos Archipelago or Chagos Islands is located in which ocean? - Indian Ocean 19. Airbnb will invest $100mn in Indian hotel startup OYO. Airbnb deals in? hospitality service 20. Comptroller and Auditor General of India Rajiv Mehrishi has been elected as - external auditor of the World Health Organization (WHO) 21. Where is the headquarter of UN-Habitat - Nairobi, Kenya 22. India's first blockchain district located in - Telangana 23. The venue of Asian Cup Football tournament 2023 - China 24. Head of 15th Finance Commission head - N.k.Singh 25. Who is the head of the committee related to New Education policy - K. Kasturirangan 26. Which metro has become first ever to receive power generated from a waste to energy plant? - Delhi Metro 27. Which country has launched the permanent residency scheme (Golden Card) to woo wealthy individuals and exceptional talents? UAE 28. The Indian women's hockey team came from a goal down to beat Ireland 2-1 and register its second win at the Cantor Fitzgerald U-21 International four-nation tournament where -  Dublin Ireland 29. The Shaheen-II supersonic missile is launched by - Pakistan 30. India's first National Museum of Indian Cinema (NMIC) was opened in - Mumbai

I got 28 marks in GA SECTION, is any chance to clear this section

Any current telegram group for the LIC AAO IT post for those appreared for the mains exam. If yes, do share the link plz.

https://t.me/joinchat/Kj_TJRYZ5OI0J9GvvKSmAg