Liba waitlist and final list 2011-13

GUYS WAITLIST DECLARED… BT NO NUMBERS GIVEN… OFFICE WILL COM\NTACT IF I CLEAR IT :: :: HOPING FOR THE BEST

GUYS WAITLIST DECLARED...
BT NO NUMBERS GIVEN...
OFFICE WILL COM\NTACT IF I CLEAR IT

HOPING FOR THE BEST

I am waitlisted too......

Man it is quite a long wait now!!

GUYS WAITLIST DECLARED...
BT NO NUMBERS GIVEN...
OFFICE WILL COM\NTACT IF I CLEAR IT

HOPING FOR THE BEST

hey what mesg you got?

iTS ON THIS LINK
LIBA - Home

i GOT
You have been waitlisted . The admission office will contact you once you clear the waitlist

i am waitlisted too......

Man it is quite a long wait now!!

ya man same here...deephika what msg did u get

Sorry ! we are sorry that your candidature could not be considered for the PGDM program 2010. Your score is not a complete indicator of your full potential. We wish you the very best in your future endeavors. We thank you for your interest in LIBA and its programs,and hope to see you at LIBA next year. All the best to all waitlisted people :cheerio:
Thought i would definitely Clear it straight , then thought mi8 be in waiting list... and now think may be something went wrong with what i did. We mi8 think we did better...but everyone's perspective differs so thanks liba for giving me the opportunity to particpate in your GDPI process.. Bye Bye LIBA

but it said PGDM 2010 thats what bother me

Sorry ! we are sorry that your candidature could not be considered for the PGDM program 2010. Your score is not a complete indicator of your full potential. We wish you the very best in your future endeavors. We thank you for your interest in LIBA and its programs,and hope to see you at LIBA next year. All the best to all waitlisted people :cheerio:
Thought i would definitely Clear it straight , then thought mi8 be in waiting list... and now think may be something went wrong with what i did. We mi8 think we did better...but everyone's perspective differs so thanks liba for giving me the opportunity to particpate in your GDPI process.. Bye Bye LIBA

NEVER MIND LADY
ALL THE BEST AT IMT N
BY THE WAY I GOT THE SAME MSG AL XLRI:drinking::drinking:

im waitlisted too....

NEVER MIND LADY
ALL THE BEST AT IMT N
BY THE WAY I GOT THE SAME MSG AL XLRI:drinking::drinking:

Am joining IFMR (mostly and paid the initial fees also there today 😃 ). All the best to u :thumbsup: And also i'll wait for BIM .

the next question is

1. How good is the waitlist movement at LIBA.
2. What does it mean when they say you'll be contacted if you 'clear the list' ?!

when will they give waiting list no.

I am also on waitlist... its good that atleast it came today...

I dont think they are giving out waitlist numbers this time!!! just a call/mail if you clear the list I guess

I am waitlisted too.

Last year how many people made it to waitlised?

deephika Says
Am joining IFMR (mostly and paid the initial fees also there today 😃 ). All the best to u :thumbsup: And also i'll wait for BIM .

I have also paid fees there, but waiting for the day when i wud ask for refund...
ibi Says
I have also paid fees there, but waiting for the day when i wud ask for refund...

hey ibi i m also on waitlist
hahaha
finally it comes
no waitlist no this year
last date for fee payment of selected ones is 28th
so we can expect a mail on the 29th
fingers crossed:drinking::drinking:

Post your status here for Final and waitlised.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkgESVQJWgzCdHBIMWFrdWVBQ1d3Y0p3ZnNUMThNY0E&hl;=en&authkey;=COWPysMO

ugh ! IVe forgotten my password!