LIBA PGDBM Batch 2008-2010

Hi puys, Since the result is awaited anytime I thought its high time to start this thread. So all those who could convert the LIBA calls can meet their future batchmate-probables here. Let’s get to know each other.

Hi puys,
Since the result is awaited anytime I thought its high time to start this thread. So all those who could convert the LIBA calls can meet their future batchmate-probables here.
Let's get to know each other.

Results will be out by Monday Morning as the office is just preparing the results in an Excel format.

Being the one of the few firsts to get the admission letter, let me officially introduce my self to you.

I'm Dheepak J, from Pondicherry. I am an ECE graduate from Pondicherry Engineering College. Working at HPCL - Vizag for the past 19 months. I applied with my XAT score of 96.58.
Got my mail this evening at 7 pm. I am so excited. Will be meeting all u guys at LIBA.

hey deepak,
me too in.....got my mail at around 8.......i did my engineering ece dept....xat score--98.6.....so when plannin to come ere to pay fees

hey deepak,
me too in.....got my mail at around 8.......i did my engineering ece dept....xat score--98.6.....so when plannin to come ere to pay fees

Will be paying on friday. Will meet Fr. Christie on saturday
hey deepak,

which day was ur gd pi..... and what place

gd/pi was in chennai......17th mar 2pm slot......any chances that v met

oh cool......i'll be payin on 5th(sat).....so think v can meet there

christoantony Says
oh cool......i'll be payin on 5th(sat).....so think v can meet there

Sure. Tat would be good. Anyone taking hostel?
dheepak10 Says
Sure. Tat would be good. Anyone taking hostel?

Hi dheepak & co,even i got call yesterday...i am a chemical engineer from St.Joseph's College of engg. looking forward to meet u soon :)...Congrats to u all

Welcome to the community. So u r from which place??? Fresher or exp??

Hey People!

Congrats to every one who has made it to LIBA.. Looking forward to meet all of youll in June as have gone for my summers now...

Please post your details on this thread so that your batchmates n us can know ull better...

N for those who did not make it dont loose hope.. There must be something better waiting for ull..

Regards n cheers...

Royston

Hey People!

N for those who did not make it dont loose hope.. There must be something better waiting for ull..

Regards n cheers...

Royston

Hi Roy,

Has the entire list been released? What is the link?

Were all the selected candidates sent emails on saturday only?

hi all !!!
i haven't got call yet... butterflies are flying fast....what time are they going to post on website any idea...Hopes to make it...

Guys ...where is the final list ??? Is it out ??? Fully tensed and my last hope !!!

hi roy,
wats the latest news from liba??we r all goin bonkers......
i heard the results are out in the college, my xat id is 375080...is there any chance that u cud confirm if i got thru?

Hey people

Finally your wait is over..Hope the long wait for the results will be a fruitful wait for all of youll...Am attaching the list for selected and waitlisted candidates for the PGDM course that has been displayed at the college office...

All the best who made it....

N for the ones who did not make it there is always something better in life waitin..

Regards and cheers..

me too in...

hey i have been waitlisted.Is there any way to know my waitlist ranking? and any idea as in how many students from the last years waitlist finally made it?Thanks and regards