LIBA batch 09-11 final results out!!!!!!!!

It gives me immense pleasure to start this thread and welcome all the selected people to the LIBA family. I am sure u gonna cherish the next two years in this esteemed institution. I surely am cherishing my one year spent in the institution. U…

It gives me immense pleasure to start this thread and welcome all the selected people to the LIBA family.
I am sure u gonna cherish the next two years in this esteemed institution. I surely am cherishing my one year spent in the institution.
Use this thread to introduce yourself to us- the seniors and also to know the people u gonna spent ur next two years with- ur batch mates.
Give a brief about yourself, basically ur profile and something else u wanna share like ur hobbies etc. Use this forum to the maximum, so that u know everyone even before finally coming to the campus. And i request you to start a community on orkut named "LIBA 09-11" and post its link on this thread.
God Bless and c ya soon.:clap:

It gives me immense pleasure to start this thread and welcome all the selected people to the LIBA family.
I am sure u gonna cherish the next two years in this esteemed institution. I surely am cherishing my one year spent in the institution.
Use this thread to introduce yourself to us- the seniors and also to know the people u gonna spent ur next two years with- ur batch mates.
Give a brief about yourself, basically ur profile and something else u wanna share like ur hobbies etc. Use this forum to the maximum, so that u know everyone even before finally coming to the campus. And i request you to start a community on orkut named "LIBA 09-11" and post its link on this thread.
God Bless and c ya soon.:clap:

Firstly thanks a lot ankit .... it feels great to have converted the call ....

My profile:

Name: Arjun Jaiswal
Class X: 81%
Class XII: 90%
B.Com(H): 64%
Work Ex: 15 months as a Junior Analyst

I am basically from kolkata .... and looking forward to meeeting everyone very soon ....

I have created a community on orkut to help us know each other better ... do join it puys .... the link is :

orkut -

p:s--requesting ankit to also join and help us out ...

cheers and congrats to all .....

Hey...got thru liba.....thanku so much for ur guidance and help seniors...............my profile is as follows.....

10th : 83%
12th : 84%
B. Tech : LNMIIT 83% (so far.am in ma final sem)

Will surely be joinin liba...neupdates on the fees......

Really delighted to see my name in Liba final list:clap:

10: 89%
10+2 : 80%
BTech : 80%

18 months exp in a MNC as Application programmer

Still to decide whether i will join LIBA or not,tide is really high
on joining LIBA.

Seniors can u plz throw some light on the following topics

1) About recent Fee structure
2) Most importantly on Placement scenerio at Liba
(Pay packages and profile offered by the companies)

Hi ppl,
Seems time has come for another change 😁 last year it was us on ur side ppl... A hearty welcome to all u ppl joining LIBA 09-11 batch.
1.Just a request... keep posting ur profiles so that u pppl can know each other well and even we can know u better b4 u ppl come here ;).
2. i see, gaurav has started a community in orkut for 09-11 batch... so...
that's good.see u ppl there...
rajiv
can contact me @ 9962887730

Hi
I Belong to Delhi.No work Ex..and dropped this year.My profile--
10th- 80.4%
12TH- 73.6%
B.tech(CSE)- 82%

Looking forward to Join LIBA
Thank you all the seniors for you guidance and to the fellow aspirants for sharing their GD/PI experiences.

Regards
-Chhavi Garg

Hey
I would also like to know about the placement scenario.

I am the lucky ones who got thru.
Ramanjit Singh
B.E. from Delhi College of Engineering
Work Ex. 10 months in CSC

hey ppl,
there was a query regarding placement i would be glad to tell you that today LIBA stands amongst very few B schools in the country, which has got placed its almost 90% students placed. I think this figure is a reflection of a college well placed in the industry... :D.

Hey guys u loosing coordination in the beginning two orkut communities have come up. I request gaurav to close his community as arjun made the community earlier. Coordinate and work together u guys are a team now. and gaurav remove the link from the thread.

amiableguy Says
Hey guys u loosing coordination in the beginning two orkut communities have come up. I request gaurav to close his community as arjun made the community earlier. Coordinate and work together u guys are a team now.

we have already worked it out .... gaurav will be closing the community .... and there will be only one left .... looks like management skills have started early

request you to also join and help us out in the coming days ....

thanks
we have already worked it out .... gaurav will be closing the community .... and there will be only one left .... looks like management skills have started early

request you to also join and help us out in the coming days ....

thanks

Good going guys ! now the matter is sorted out... please post the link here and create a forum for introduction for the new comers

heyyya...... so happy to hav converted the call....:D:D

my profile...
Xth: 83.33%
XII : 82.16%
appearing for my TYbcom final year exam.....hav economics 2mrw

right nw im just lookin forward to joing LIba.... nd seniors thank u for all the guidance nd patience with the stupid queries we hav... b good nd no ragging wen we join....just simple fun....:D:D

First of al thanks 2 ankit 4 coming up with this gr8 idea.......an.
Congrats 2 al who made it..............:clap:to liba.......

i 2 made it.................
my profile goes like this...........

10th-91.4%
12th-94%
Grad-BE-83%

and.....4 months of work ex in tcs..........
m sure 2 join d community in orkut.........catch ya ppl der.........

amiableguy Says
Hey guys u loosing coordination in the beginning two orkut communities have come up. I request gaurav to close his community as arjun made the community earlier. Coordinate and work together u guys are a team now. and gaurav remove the link from the thread.

Hello Sir,

have already done that and now i request all ma fellow classmates to come and join the community so that we all can get to knw each other.......

Puys,

here is the link to the orkut community:

orkut -

do join in and everyone and start the intro's ....

@rajiv : thanks for joining in sir !!!

p:s-- i a goin out for some work .... will catch everyone in the night ....

once again congrats to all the call getters :)

Got through .. Happiest moment of my life..

My profile is

Name: Monica
Class X: 91%
Class XII: 97%
B.E CSE: 90%
Work Ex: 21 months in S/W industry

I have got thru as well.
My profile is
X-89%
XII-74%
Grad-81.3%
Passed out last year. yet to get a DOJ.
Have converted Symbiosis Institute of Operations Mgmt as well. Yet to make the final decision.

hey ppl,
Join ur community at orkut

ppl did u receive the mail?