Lets Rise For A Cause In Chennai

Hello my lovely Puys and Pirls… I am currently a volunteer in an NGO named Youth Helping Hearts (Y2H)… Our main motive is to provide Educational Support to the real needy in and around Chennai. And we also support them in all possible way…

Hello my lovely Puys and Pirls....

I am currently a volunteer in an NGO named Youth Helping Hearts (Y2H).. Our main motive is to provide Educational Support to the real needy in and around Chennai. And we also support them in all possible ways so that the gates for their future remains open ... Every single penny we contribute reaches them directly.. And the most important thing than money is your precious time for them.. Them above includes orphans from Homes in chennai , Physically and mentally restrained special children , Cancer patients , etc,etc...
Presently we are planning for an event named Sparsh'13 (Ag 18 @ chennai)- A entire day spent for these blessed children to show what love and affection is.... you could check out in fb or even google it for more details and for further credibility sake I would add more info in upcoming posts.

P.S- You could ping me anytimes here for any questions.....
P.P.S- Moderators plz delete if this is irrelevant for and not allowed in our PG site..

Attaching a word document for further details.......