Let's practice for IAS exam (UPSC Civil Services)

Hi Friends...I am preparing for UPSC this year...You can post your questions and answer as well, it will help us mutually... Lets practice the art of writing answers to UPSC mock questions and sharing it...

Hi Friends...

I am preparing for UPSC this year...
You can post your questions and answer as well, it will help us mutually...
Lets practice the art of writing answers to UPSC mock questions and sharing it...

Analyse the Non-cooperation movement, civil disobedient movement and quit India movement and elucidate why Nehru criticized Gandhian strategy as "Struggle & Truce"? and what you think about Nehru's view?

lets do writing practice... try to enhance this answer...

The Analysis 2.0: Nehru s criticism on Gandhian strategy as Struggle and Truce

Lets practice comprehension for paper-II with this article...

Secrets deep in the Sun

can anyone tell any refrential book about history of kashmir

Join the fight for 3yr age / attempt relaxation in civil service@ http://www.fightupsc.com/

Hi !!!!

I have been doing a lot of research on the sections that I must be well versed with but somehow I feel I do not know about the basic details about UPSC, I always wanted to go for this exam but lately have become very serious .

please could you help me to know about the exam better or could you send me important links that can help me build a better understanding about the same.

ЁЯШГ

Hey,

I am looking for the Civil Services CHronicle from Aug 13 to December 13.

Anybody have any idea where I can get it?

is govt aided pvt. college principal gazetted officer? can we get obc/sc/st certificate attested from him ?

Hi everyone.I have been selected as IT officer in a nationalised bank this year through ibps.I think my training n joining will be by may last week or in june. I want to appear for upsc .Should i appear this year or next year? I haven't started my preparations yet,but planning to do so.But i have no idea from where to start?I have started studying social science n science subjects of 6th to 10th class..Please suggest me some good books apart from NCERT and NIOS.I will be very much thankful for ur valuable suggestions.

Hi puys,I am a btech cse graduate. i m working in ITcan u suggest which subject to take as optionals?which will be good for me?geography, pub ad, sociology, inme se kya better rahega?

@Villager @akashranerock @iamricha @ricky179 @boolean

Hi guys,

During the time of UPSC preparation i want to do some distant degree parallely

just to not sit idle officially.

can u suggest me some good options?

Amazing analysis of CSAT-2013 : EXAMROBOT.COM

I suggest all IAS aspirants to go through "

Ethics in Governance: Resolution of Dilemmas With Case Studies
Author(s) :Mohan Kanda"

for IAS General Studies paper 4┬а

I think it is one of best books in the market currently

It is written by Former chief secretary of Andhra Pradesh

Amazon Weblink

http://www.amazon.in/Ethics-Governance-Resolution-Dilemmas-studies/dp/9383635118/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&...

i want to start prep for upsc (prelms and mains and interview).how to start.can any1 share any link or study material to study for it.lso please tell how to study and what to study

Friends this is what i am being offered by┬а BYJUS CLASSES

What do you think is it worth to accept it

(Comprehensive Online + Correspondence Course) Complete your GS & CSAT syllabus, take practice tests, get topic- wise analysis of your performance & be exam- ready. //250+ Chapterwise Unit Tests with indepth solutions & detailed analysis for GS, CSAT & Current Affairs //8 Mock GS & 8 Mock CSAT with complete solutions & indepth analysis //Complete GS+ CSAT+ Current Affairs study material (hard copy) (Hard Copy Material will be couriered to you in phases) //Lecture Wise Class Notes for all GS Topics for Quick Reference 26000 Now at 11500 Save 56%

Aiming at ias 2016- whats suggestions will you give to start with

Whats your opinion on┬а

http://www.thinkandlearn.byjusclasses.com/Products/IAS-IAS-2016/BYJUs-Classes/IAS-2016-(Pre--Mains)-...

Practice makes a man perfect

To Analyse your Preparation for Prelims 2015

Join Free IAS Prelims Mock Test

http://iasexamtestseries.blogspot.in/

я╗┐20-07-2015-тАШ22 рдЕрдкреНрд░реИрд▓тАЩ рдХреЛ рдХрд┐рд╕ рдирд╛рдо рд╕реЗ рдорд╛рдирддреЗ рд╣реИрдВ?

• рд╢рд┐рдХреНрд╖рдХ рджрд┐рд╡рд╕
  • рдорд╛рддреГ рджрд┐рд╡рд╕
  • рдкреГрдереНрд╡реА рджрд┐рд╡рд╕
  • рд╕реЗрдирд╛ рджрд┐рд╡рд╕

0 voters