Let Us Debate..Topics That Need New Outlook

Many a times i have felt that strong urge to pour my heart out on many issues but then decided not to.Why ?Well I don’t know…but then I thought may be i should try not to smother that feeling and rather try to turn that thing into something u…

Many a times i have felt that strong urge to pour my heart out on many issues but then decided not to.

Why ?
Well I don't know..but then I thought may be i should try not to smother that feeling and rather try to turn that thing into something useful, something that would not only benefit me but several others like me out there who are trying to achieve their goal of life.

So..here I am with this thread that would help us to prepare for GD, PI and would also allow us to have a healthy polemic on issues that needs to resolved.. may be we would find a better solution for some problem..who knows ??

RULES:

1)One topic will be discussed for Utmost 4 days.
2)No personal remarks.
3)Inflammatory remarks that hurt personal feelings of a community or an individual are better not discussed.
4)Follow IT rules..that's most Important.

Any other modifications are most welcome !!

Let the Debate begin.
Topic # 1

The method used by IIMs to increase the diversity is really serving the purpose it is meant for ?

Galgotia University conducted a debate named War Of Words recently. This shows that this university gives much preference for the all round personality development of the students to make them learn, leap and lead. The main motive of this debate is to make the students aware about the present scenario. These debate and discussion help the students to interact and share their knowledge and experience. Debate enables students to voice their opinions freely and dynamically. Such events make the students mind sharp and smart.