Lessons from Top B-Schools.....Come, Share and Learn

Hello Everybody, This is Abhijit R. Kale, i am starting this thread with intention to get help as well as to act as a initiator for the spread of knowledge to all those students who didn’t got a chance to enter in one of the best B-school in …

Hello Everybody,

This is Abhijit R. Kale, i am starting this thread with intention to get help as well as to act as a initiator for the spread of knowledge to all those students who didn't got a chance to enter in one of the best B-school in India say it IIM's, IIT's, ISB, FMS, FSM, NITIE, JB, Sydenham, Welingkar, S P Jain,...... many more in list...
The way of teaching in top B-schools; I mean use of models, props, real life examples, case studies is what make a difference. This thread will act as a channel of communication between existing MBA students across India.
I humbly request students from top B schools to share their class experience and the lessons which they will learn/get from their respectable faculty.

Its a request, pls share your lectures in following manner:
('*' Optional)

*Your name:
*Institute name:
*Faculty name:
Topic:
Explanation:

Attach diagrams, photos or documents if any but pls compress the file before uploading as we should take care of bandwidth....

Professors/Faculty members are most welcomed to share their piece of wisdom...
Last but not least, Students can also share which books to read? which will support to the MBA students and do value addition...

Let us Learn and Let us Teach.......
Regards.

Hello Everybody,

This is Abhijit R. Kale, i am starting this thread with intention to get help as well as to act as a initiator for the spread of knowledge to all those students who didn't got a chance to enter in one of the best B-school in India say it IIM's, IIT's, ISB, FMS, FSM, NITIE, JB, Sydenham, Welingkar, S P Jain,...... many more in list...
The way of teaching in top B-schools; I mean use of models, props, real life examples, case studies is what make a difference. This thread will act as a channel of communication between existing MBA students across India.
I humbly request students from top B schools to share their class experience and the lessons which they will learn/get from their respectable faculty.

Its a request, pls share your lectures in following manner:
('*' Optional)

*Your name:
*Institute name:
*Faculty name:
Topic:
Explanation:

Attach diagrams, photos or documents if any but pls compress the file before uploading as we should take care of bandwidth....

Professors/Faculty members are most welcomed to share their piece of wisdom...
Last but not least, Students can also share which books to read? which will support to the MBA students and do value addition...

Let us Learn and Let us Teach.......
Regards.

grt thread buddy , hope to see this really active

thread moved to life at b-schools section.

raghav507 Says
thread moved to life at b-schools section.

Ok Sir.
Thank you.

Hi everybody,
This is what i came across while surfing on net......

Marketing concepts explained easily - Professor at IIMs
1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. "Marry me!" - That's Direct Marketing"

2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: "He's very rich. "Marry him." -That's Advertising"

3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. "Marry me - That's Telemarketing"

4. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car) for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say: "By the way, I'm rich. Will you "Marry Me?" - That's Public Relations

5. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says:"You are very rich! "Can you marry ! me?" - That's Brand Recognition

6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. - "That's Customer Feedback"

7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband. - "That's demand and supply gap"

8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything, another person come and tell her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she
goes with him - "That's competition eating into your market share"

9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" your wife arrives. - "That's restriction for entering new markets"

......This is the kind of concept explanation which leaves an impression on mind and is well understood also unforgettable.....

Grt views buddy ... Loved the read 😃